With the launch of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered, some users are experiencing issues with certain aspects of the game. Activision Support has posted documents with list of known issues for both the titles.
- Intro video after match — all platforms: Intro video keeps playing after every match. This issue is scheduled to be fixed in the first post-launch patch
- Players not receiving Season Pass bonus content — all platforms: One solution to this issue is cosing and rebooting the game two or three times, which should deliver Season Pass bonus content. Entire issue wil fixed in the first post-launch patch
- Hitching in menus — Xbox One: Players are experiencing frame rate loss when navigating menus. This issue is under investigation
- Players not receiving Spaceland — Xbox One: Some players are not receiveing the Zombies in Spaceland Pack personalization items. This issue is under investigation.
- Pre-order bonus content not appearing — all platforms: Players were not receiving Bullethawk or Hellstorm pre-order bonus content when redeeming codes. Codes were returning invalid. Activision is currently investigating this.
- Game crashes — Steam: PCs with an AMD GPU will crash after switching Anti-Aliasing to “Filmic SMAA T2X”. Every subsequent boot afterwards will crash. A Workaround to this issue: Players with AMD GPUs should not change to Anti-Alias until a fix is deployed. Under investigation
- Game unresponsive on ALT+Enter — Steam: Using Alt+Enter to switch between Windowed and Fullscreen can sometimes make the game unresponsive. Activision is investigating this issue.
- Incentives not redeemable — Steam: We’ve identified some issues with COD XP, Monster 2XP, and Retro Jackal incentives not redeeming on Steam. Activision is investigating this issue.
Modern Warfare Remastered:
- Infinite loading screen in Custom Match — Steam: The host of a custom match will experience an indefinite loading screen when the match ends if they lose WAN connection during gameplay. Issue is currently under investigation.
- Performance issues in Campaign — Steam: Players might experience performance issues in 5 Campaign missions (Bog, Blackout, Shock and Awe, War Pig, and Safehouse) on PCs with AMD GPUs that meet minimum system requirements. Issue is currently under investigation.
- Frame rate issues — Steam: The “Optimal Video” settings result in frame rate issues despite hardware meeting minimum system requirements. Issue is currently under investigation.
- SLI and Crossfire optimization — Steam: The game is currently not optimizing power distribution with SLI or Crossfire. Issue is under investigation.
We will update this post as we get more info. Stay tuned.
All Black Ops 4 Prestige emblems & how to get them
Here’s every Black Ops 4 Prestige emblem across multiplayer, Zombies, and Blackout – and how to unlock them to show off your accomplishments.
Black Ops 4 was the last Call of Duty title to feature a traditional Prestige system, so here are all the emblems and how to get them.
In every Call of Duty game since the original CoD 4: Modern Warfare, players have been able to flex their skill and time put in my Prestiging.
This resets your rank back to level 1, giving you a new grind and rewards to show for it. One of these rewards is a cool-looking new emblem to show everyone in the lobby that you’re a serious competitor.
2018’s Black Ops 4 was the last Call of Duty to feature the classic Prestige system, so we’re taking a look at how to Prestige and every emblem in BO4.
How to Prestige in Black Ops 4
To Prestige in Black Ops 4, you need to hit the max level in the game. Once you’ve done that, you can Prestige and start unlocking new items as you continue to do so. And once you’ve Prestiged 10 times, you can hit Prestige Master and get another unique emblem.
The max level in Black Ops 4 is 55 in multiplayer and Zombies and 80 in Blackout, so you need to hit this level 10 times to be Prestige Master.
Here’s a simple guide to Prestiging in Black Ops 4:
- Play Black Ops 4 multiplayer, Zombies, or Blackout until you reach max level
- Press the ‘menu’ button and you’ll see a prompt saying, “Prestige mode available”
- Follow the prompt to the Progress & Unlocks screen
- Press ‘Enter Prestige Mode’ in the top right corner of the screen
You’ll have now Prestiged, so keep doing this until you hit Prestige Master!
All Black Ops 4 multiplayer Prestige emblems
There were 10 Prestige levels in Black Ops 4’s multiplayer, with a unique emblem available for players who reached Prestige Master.
Here’s every Black Ops 4 multiplayer Prestige emblem in order.
All Black Ops 4 Zombies Prestige emblems
Black Ops 4 offers separate Prestige emblems for the Zombies grinders. Again, there are 10 Prestige levels to climb through, and a special Prestige Master emblem for those who went above and beyond.
Here are Black Ops 4’s Zombies Prestige emblems.
Black Ops 4 Blackout Prestige emblems
As part of Operation Grand Heist, Call of Duty 4’s battle royale, Blackout, got its own Prestige system. This acts the same as multiplayer and Zombies, with those hitting level 80 being able to Prestige.
Here are all of Black Ops 4’s Blackout Prestige emblems.
And those are all of the Prestige emblems in Black Ops 4! For more on this Call of Duty title, check out how many people play it in 2021.
Image Credit:Treyarch / u/Swiiifto via Reddit
How many people play Black Ops 4? 2021 player count
Ever wondered how many people are currently playing Black Ops 4? We look at the 2018 Call of Duty title’s 2021 player count.
If you’re looking at picking up Black Ops 4, it’s worth knowing how many people are playing the game. We’re taking a look at how many are still playing 2018’s Call of Duty title in 2021.
Black Ops 4 was the last Call of Duty title to release before Modern Warfare and Black Ops Cold War shook up the formula. It featured the first-ever CoD battle royale, Blackout, which paved the way for Warzone’s incredible success.
The game became free as part of PlayStation Plus in July, but with no joint progression system, there’s less of a reason to go back to it. However, many still prefer the game’s mechanics and maps, so it still has a player base.
Here’s how many people are still playing Black Ops 4 in 2021.
What is Black Ops 4’s player count in 2021?
Unfortunately, there’s no precise way to tell how many people are playing Black Ops 4 in 2021. However, we’ve done some digging around various player count tracking websites to come up with a rough estimate.
According to PlayStation tracking website PS-Timetracker, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 was played by 2,510 of their users in August 2021. Of course, the number is likely much higher because you must sign up to have your stats tracked, and it only takes PlayStation players into account.
Another website, PlayerCounter, says that, at the time of writing, there are roughly 12,000 people playing Call of Duty games released before Modern Warfare (2019). Unfortunately, Black Ops 4 has been included with the other previous CoD games, so there is no precise data.
From this info, we estimate that there is likely somewhere between 5,000-10,000 players playing Black Ops 4 in September 2021.
Black Ops 4 player count comparison
Activision revealed in May that Call of Duty: Warzone has had over 100 million players log in to the battle royale title. According to PlayerCounter, there are 2 million players playing Modern Warfare right now, but this likely takes Warzone into account too.
According to Steam Charts, Black Ops III has 1,300 active users and the rest of the Call of Duty titles on Steam, such as WWII and Advanced Warfare, have player counts only in the hundreds. However, incorporating consoles likely makes the player counts higher.
Image Credit: Activision
Black Ops Zombies fans are begging Treyarch for a standalone game
Call of Duty fans are once again calling on Activision to create and develop a massive standalone Zombies game.
Zombies is one of the most popular facets of any Call of Duty game, and fans are once again calling for a standalone game to create the biggest Zombies experience ever.
When Zombies was first added to Call of Duty: World at War back in 2008, few could have predicted the juggernaut it would become among fans of the legendary FPS series. Since then, Zombies has been a staple in Treyarch CoD games, while Sledgehammer and Infinity Ward have dabbled in it too.
Black Ops Cold War‘s take on the game is certainly one of the most ambitious, with the open-world Outbreak mode a fan favorite. While Cold War has plenty of undead action, fans are still calling for even more: a standalone Zombies game developed by Treyarch.
There’s definitely interest from the community around this idea, with Reddit user ‘shweba16’ posting their idea about how it could work on the CODZombies subreddit, while asking others for their thoughts on whether it was a good idea.
“What would you guys think if Zombies became its own separate game like Warzone with Treyarch [as] developers?” they asked. “What if this game had all the maps, running on BO3 mechanics, while also having the upgradeable features from Cold War?”
“The game gets a constant stream of updates, season after season, with Wonder Weapons and maps being added. I’m only saying this since there’s a huge disparity between how much time I’ve put into Zombies compared to multiplayer this year.”
Zombies fans were definitely into the idea, with some saying they “only play CoD games for Zombies anyway,” while others discussed the possibility that they could turn it into a true campaign too, like other popular horror games such as Resident Evil or Days Gone.
Unfortunately for those who love this idea, it definitely won’t be happening any time soon. Sledgehammer Games have already confirmed that Treyarch have built and developed Vanguard’s Zombies mode, which will continue Cold War’s Dark Aether storyline.
Image Credits: Treyarch / Activision
CoD: Vanguard Field Upgrades list: Dead Silence, Armor & more
Here are all of the CoD: Vanguard Field Upgrades currently in the game, including new pieces of equipment and some...
How to unlock the M13 in CoD: Mobile Season 8
CoD: Mobile Season 8 will bring the new M13 Assault Rifle to players, and here is everything you need to...
Blizzard Chief Legal Officer resigns as Activision Blizzard lawsuit controversy continues
Turmoil at Activision Blizzard continues as new investigations & details surface on the harassment lawsuit.