Infinity Ward’s Robert Bowling made the rounds on Twitter again in the past 24 hours. Lots of stuff re-confirmed. Here’s the breakdown of what he answered:
-Strike Packages: Support doesn’t reset on death, Assault and Specialist do.
-Scavenger Perk will only resupply NoobTubes if the fallen pack was carrying them also.
-The M203 Grenade Launcher is LESS powerful, they are rarely seen and used due to better choice in weapons.
-Weapon Damage as a whole has been INCREASED.
-Fully expects game to have “M” rating in the U.S.
-TITLE & EMBLEMS: They’re unlocked through specific challenges and actions, like in MW2. NOT user created.
-Playlist are broken up into “Normal” and “Specialty”.
-You can pick up and move equipment.
-Two Attachment MAX. More attachments to choose from.
-Lots of work went into optimizing local search engines, especially for foreign players.
-THERE IS NO PRESTIGE EDITION, ONLY HARDENED. (confirmed again)
-MW3 production began right after Modern Warfare 2, will be 2 Years total.
-Considerably reduced damage on all explosives including NoobTubes. Focus on Gun on Gun gameplay.
Robert has tweeted again, here is what he answered:
-Reconfirmed that there is a color blind assist option in multiplayer
-Reconfirmed Online Splitscreen
-Full progressive ranking system in Private Match
-For Red Dot site, You can’t customize your reticle BUT there is already preset options you unlock as you level up.
-There are a good number of Hardcore Playlists in MW3
-Portable Radar is equipment you can place and will ping on minimal when someone walks within its 360 degree proximity
-There is a Prestige Leaderboards.
-For Domination there is no extra points for caping B flag. All have the same point value
-Reconfirmed Matchmaking and Dedicated Servers on PC
-P2P matchmaking on consoles
-You can only have ONE strike package enabled at a time
-Reconfirmed NO Last Stand as a perk
-Guns have more kick and recoil
-For Support Strike Package, if you get 4 kills, die, respawn and get another kill, it still counts toward your point streak
-If your partner dies in Survival Mode, the game ends
-If you use the double xp option in the prestige shop, it is time based. It provides you with double XP for pre-determined amount of time
-Reconfirmed Mission Mode returning in Spec Ops
–CORRECTION: -Weapon Damage as a whole has been INCREASED.
PlayStation Plus games lineup: All PS Plus Extra & Premium titles
Sony have revealed the lineup of games that will be available with the new and improved version of PlayStation Plus.
The PlayStation Plus subscription service will undergo various changes, and here’s a list of PS Plus games you can expect to have access to following the overhaul.
Throughout the months of May and June, Sony will be rolling out a revamped version of PlayStation Plus. The core concept for the service will remain unchanged but Sony are introducing subscription tiers to PS Plus.
This means the massive catalog of games available to PS Plus subscribers will depend on which of the three options you select. We’ll go through the different tier options below, and detail all the PS Plus games that will be available at launch.
PlayStation Plus changes & tiers explained
PlayStation Plus has always offered an all-encompassing service to those who subscribe. That’s all going to change as players will soon have the chance to choose between three different tiers. Essentially, you’ll be able to choose the tier that best suits your needs.
PlayStation Plus Essential is the lowest tier on offer and it is the option that is comparable to the current service. If you’re happy with your current PS Plus subscription and are not interested in new features, Essential is the way to go.
If you’re looking for more content like a massive library of games, then you’ll want to look into the Extra and Premium tiers. Extra will grant you access to a catalog of PS4 and PS5 games, while Premium will also add PS3, PS2, PSP, and PlayStation libraries to the mix.
To find out which tier is right for you and how much each tier costs per month you can visit the PlayStation blog that details the changes coming to PS Plus in the summer of 2022.
All PS Plus games list: Premium & Extra catalog
While the focus is definitely on PlayStation games whose studios are affiliated with Sony like God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, Marvel’s Spider-Man, and Uncharted, you’ll also be pleasantly surprised to see third-party titles available via PS Plus.
Games like Mortal Kombat 11, NBA 2K22, and Assassin’s Creed Valhalla are not out of reach for players who opt for PlayStation Plus’ Extra or Premium tiers. You’ll be able to access this incredible library of games seen below for a monthly fee.
PlayStation Plus Premium Games
- Ape Escape | Japan Studio, Original Playstation
- Hot Shots Golf | Japan Studio, Original Playstation
- I.Q. Intelligent Qube | Japan Studio, Original PlayStation
- Jumping Flash! | Japan Studio, Original PlayStation
- Syphon Filter | Bend Studio, Original PlayStation
- Super Stardust Portable | Housemarque, PSP
Third Party Partners
- Mr. Driller | Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc., Original PlayStation
- Tekken 2 | Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc., Original PlayStation
- Worms World Party | Team 17, Original PlayStation
- Worms Armageddon | Team17, Original PlayStation
PlayStation Studios (remasters)
- Ape Escape 2 | Japan Studio, PS4
- Arc The Lad: Twilight of the Spirits | Japan Studio, PS4
- Dark Cloud | Japan Studio, PS4
- Dark Cloud 2 | Japan Studio, PS4
- FantaVision | SIE, PS4
- Hot Shots Tennis | Japan Studio, PS4
- Jak II | Naughty Dog, PS4
- Jak 3| Naughty Dog, PS4
- Jak X: Combat Racing | Naughty Dog, PS4
- Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy | Naughty Dog, PS4
- Rogue Galaxy | Japan Studio, PS4
- Siren | Japan Studio, PS4
- Wild Arms 3 | SIE, PS4
Third Party Partners (remasters)
- Baja: Edge of Control HD | THQ Nordic, PS4
- Bioshock Remastered | 2K Games, PS4
- Borderlands The Handsome Collection | 2K Games, PS4
- Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition | Gearbox Publishing, PS4
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning | THQ Nordic, PS4
- Lego Harry Potter Collection | WB Games, PS4
PlayStation Plus Extra and PlayStation Plus Premium Games
While the Sony blog wasn’t clear on the fact, it seems that games with asterisks beside their names will only be available to PlayStation Premium members, which is the highest tier available. We’ll update this section with official confirmation once we know more about the situation.
- Alienation | Housemarque, PS4
- Bloodborne | FromSoftware, PS4
- Concrete Genie | Pixelopus, PS4
- Days Gone | Bend Studio, PS4
- Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition | Housemarque, PS4
- Death Stranding and Death Stranding Director’s Cut | Kojima Productions, PS4/PS5
- Demon’s Souls | Bluepoint Games, PS5
- Destruction AllStars | Lucid Games, PS5
- Everybody’s Golf | Japan Studio, PS4
- Ghost Of Tsushima Director’s Cut | Sucker Punch, PS4/ PS5
- God of War | Santa Monica Studio, PS4
- Gravity Rush 2 | Japan Studio, PS4
- Gravity Rush Remastered | Japan Studio, PS4
- Horizon Zero Dawn | Guerrilla Games, PS4
- Infamous First Light | Sucker Punch, PS4
- Infamous Second Son | Sucker Punch, PS4
- Knack | Japan Studio, PS4
- LittleBigPlanet 3 | Sumo Digital, PS4
- LocoRoco Remastered | Japan Studio, PS4
- LocoRoco 2 Remastered | Japan Studio, PS4
- Marvel’s Spider-Man | Insomniac Games, PS4
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales | Insomniac Games, PS4/PS5
- Matterfall |Housemarque, PS4
- MediEvil | Other Ocean, PS4
- Patapon Remastered | Japan Studio, PS4
- Patapon 2 Remastered | Japan Studio, PS4
- Resogun | Housemarque, PS4
- Returnal | Housemarque, PS5
- Shadow of the Colossus | Japan Studio, PS4
- Tearaway Unfolded |Media Molecule, PS4
- The Last Guardian | Japan Studio, PS4
- The Last of Us Remastered | Naughty Dog, PS4
- The Last of Us: Left Behind | Naughty Dog, PS4
- Until Dawn | Supermassive Games, PS4
- Uncharted The Nathan Drake Collection |Naughty Dog, PS4
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End | Naughty Dog, PS4
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy | Naughty Dog, PS4
- WipEout Omega Collection | Clever Beans & Creative Vault Studios, PS4
- Ashen | Annapurna Interactive, PS4
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla*** | Ubisoft, PS4/PS5
- Celeste | Maddy Makes Games, PS4
- Cities: Skylines | Paradox Interactive, PS4
- Control: Ultimate Edition | 505 Games, PS4/PS5
- Dead Cells| Motion Twin, PS4
- Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition | Square Enix Co. LTD, PS4
- Hollow Knight | Team Cherry, PS4
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy | Square Enix Co. LTD., PS4/PS5
- Mortal Kombat 11 | WB Games, PS4/PS5
- Narutoshippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 | Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc., PS4
- NBA 2K22 | 2K Games, PS4/PS5
- Outer Wilds | Annapurna Interactive, PS4
- Red Dead Redemption 2 | Rockstar Games, PS4
- Resident Evil | Capcom Co., Ltd, PS4
- Soulcalibur VI | Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc., PS4
- The Artful Escape | Annapurna Interactive, PS4/PS5
- The Crew 2*** | Ubisoft, PS4
While these are the titles expected to be available when the new version of PlayStation Plus launches, don’t be surprised to see this extensive catalog updated with brand-new games as months go by.
Keep an eye out for the new iteration of PS Plus to launch on June 13 in NA, and June 23 in Europe.
For more gaming news, check out how Elden Ring dethroned Vanguard as the best-selling game of the last year.
Image Credits: Ubisoft / Sony / Insomniac Games / Rockstar Games / Santa Monica Studio / WB Games / Sucker Punch / Kojima Productions / Housemarque
Vanguard devs officially roll out long-awaited multiplayer spawn changes
Vanguard devs have used the data and feedback provided by players and the Experimental Playlist to finally tweak the game’s spawns.
After analyzing data and feedback from the Experimental Playlist, Vanguard devs have finally delivered a proper fix to major spawn issues.
Vanguard’s subpar spawn logic has been the number one complaint from avid players since the game’s release.
A few weeks ago, the devs put a plan in place to finally fix Vanguard’s spawns. On March 25, players received an Experimental Playlist meant to test the quality of spawns.
The devs also requested that players submit feedback on the state of Vanguard spawns and their overall multiplayer experience. All this valuable data has been used to finally provide a permanent fix to Vanguard spawns across multiplayer maps.
At first, the Experimental Playlist only included small Vanguard maps where poor spawn logic was common. Players continued to report spawn issues on Dome, Shipment, and Das Haus as the devs collected feedback.
Spawning next to enemies or enemy bullets is not a pleasant experience and hopefully, players will no longer have to deal with this problem. Later on, the Playlist expanded to incorporate maps of all sizes, which means the overall Vanguard experience on every map could have improved for the better.
As you can see from Sledgehammer’s Tweet above, the devs claim that “the spawn adjustments have proven beneficial.” As of April 12, the spawn changes are live which means that you should notice an improvement on all maps.
Interestingly enough, Sledgehammer has yet to reveal patch notes that detail the various changes. Additional information would be vital to understanding the impact of these spawn changes, so hopefully, players will get their hands on patch notes soon enough.
It’ll be up to the players to decide whether or not they feel the spawn quality has improved but these are certainly positive words from the team in charge.
For more Vanguard, check out how the #2 Ranked player got exposed after showing his wallhack cheats on stream.
Image Credit: Activision
JGOD reveals their favorite Call of Duty Perk of all time
Call of Duty content creator JGOD recently revealed their favorite Multiplayer Perk of all time, a pick that many may have forgotten about.
JGOD let the community know his favorite Call of Duty Perk of all time, which many new players may not even have used before, especially as it’s not available in Warzone.
JGOD is known for their in-depth content for Call of Duty games, especially Warzone. The Youtuber often looks into the stats and details for weapons and loadouts, figuring out the best attachments,Perks, and equipment to use.
With that being said, it’s often great to hear JGOD’s personal opinions on their favorite things to use in Call of Duty, which is exactly what he gave when our Twitter page asked the community what the best CoD Perk of all time is.
Our CharlieINTEL Twitter page asked the CoD community what the best Call of Duty Perk of all time is.
For those in the community who have been following the franchise since the CoD 4 days, this question is much harder to answer simply because there have been so many great Perks over the years that haven’t returned or just aren’t in Warzone.
- Read more: How to lower input lag in Warzone
JGOD is one of those players who has been in the community for a long time, so their pick might have some of the modern players slightly bemused.
The content creator’s pick for their favorite CoD Perk of all time is Stalker from Modern Warfare 3, which was released back in 2011. This Perk got rid of all movement penalties while aiming down sights.
This allowed players to strafe effectively while using an LMG, Sniper Rifle, and any other weapon with poor mobility, which was very effective in MW3.
The Perk basically turned Assault Rifles into SMGs, meaning they were effective at close and long ranges.
Further, if players unlocked the Pro version of the Perk, it also delayed Bouncing Betty, Claymore, and IMS detection, which were very strong equipment in MW3.
Although Stalker returned in Call of Duty: Ghosts, the description was slightly different from the MW3 version, and clearly, JGOD’s post is the Perk image from MW3.
Other popular Call of Duty players also weighed in on the debate, with Optic Hitch also sharing their opinion in the comments, stating that MW2’s Ninja Pro was the best Perk of all time: “Ninja Pro MW2. Not close.”
Everyone will have their preference as the best Call of Duty Perk of all time comes down to personal opinion, but Stalker is definitely not a bad shout.
For more on Call of Duty, check out everything we currently know about Modern Warfare II.
Image Credits: Activision / JGOD
Warzone players beg Raven to nerf STG44 – the game’s most popular weapon
Warzone players are calling for nerfs to the STG44 as the Season 3 Reloaded update brought no changes to the...
Bizarre Vanguard glitch is making players spontaneously combust
CoD Vanguard players have discovered a strange glitch them causes them to catch on fire completely at random.
FIFA 22 TOTS Token Swaps 2 explained
FIFA 22 TOTS features the fan favorite Token Swaps system, here's everything you need to know about how it works.