The fourth and final DLC Pack for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Retribution, is available on now on Xbox One and PC, featuring four multiplayer maps, including a remake of Warhawk from Call of Duty: Ghosts, and an all new Zombies adventure.
- Carnage – A post-apocalyptic race track along the California coast, Carnage features long sightlines and environmental hazards including a fire trap players can activate on command to roast their enemies.
- Heartland – In Heartland, teams will go head-to-head in a simulation of small town America that is a re-imagining of the classic Call of Duty: Ghosts map, Warhawk. Players can pop into the local ice cream shop for a treat, and then take out enemies down the street with a Black Hole Generator.
- Altitude – Set in a high-end, sky high shopping mall located on the edges of the universe, Altitude pushes teams around a chaotic center where quick flank routes are key to victory. Additional features include floating lush waterfalls that border the map.
- Depot 22 – Depot 22 is a watering hole at the end of civilization that focuses on mid-ranged encounters waged in a medium-sized, three-lane map. Players can battle in the cantina for close-quarter combat or engage with enemies wall-running off of a moving train.
- The Beast from Beyond: The Beast from Beyond, the final chapter of the five-part Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare zombies experience, features the return of Willard Wyler, the enigmatic movie director villain portrayed with voice and likeness by Paul Reubens (Pee-wee’s Big Holiday, Gotham). Wyler once again has trapped the four protagonists inside an all-new horror film, now set in a desolate military station on a distant ice planet. As players begin to discover more and more infected crew members, they’ll need to battle hordes of the undead to uncover the truth and escape Wyler’s films once and for all. The Beast from Beyond also features new weapons, traps and more, in addition to the hallmark Call of Duty action, with Seth Green (Robot Chicken, Austin Powers) as “Poindexter;” Ike Barinholtz (Neighbors, Suicide Squad) as “AJ;” Jay Pharoah (White Famous, Saturday Night Live) as “Andre;” and Sasheer Zamata (Saturday Night Live, Inside Amy Schumer) as “Sally,” all making a return from the ongoing story.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Retribution DLC Pack 4 is available now on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Retribution DLC Pack 4 is included with the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Season Pass or can be bought separately for $14.99*.
*PC Players: The DLC Packs are not available separately. Only available with the Season Pass.
How to play Rebirth Island in private matches
Season 3 of Black Ops Cold War has arrived in Warzone, and it has delivered the ability to play Rebirth Island in private matches.
Season 3 has officially arrived in Call of Duty: Warzone. It has brought plenty of changes, with one of the most notable is the ability to play private matches on Rebirth Island.
The first season of Black Ops Cold War content for Warzone saw Rebirth Island become the second map that players could battle on in the popular Call of Duty battle royale. The much smaller map and lower player count resulted in players being able to have quicker and even more intense matches than Verdansk.
While the community has been able to play private matches on Verdansk for some time now, the same has not been true for Rebirth Island, until now thanks to the Season 3 update for Warzone.
How to Play Rebirth Island in Private Matches
Players looking to customize their experience on the smaller Warzone map and host their own exclusive matches now can, thanks to the addition of private matches to the Black Ops Cold War map for Warzone.
Individuals who would like to set up these kinds of games on this particular map will need to head into Warzone and click on the tab at the very bottom of the Warzone playlist where you find all of the different game modes that you can play currently.
You will then need to select which game mode you would like to play. Once you have selected the game mode, you will be sent to the lobby screen, where you will be able to go to the bottom of the screen and switch the map from Verdansk to Rebirth Island.
Make sure you have enough players in the lobby to start a match, and then press start match.
There is no doubt that the addition of this feature to Verdansk was a hit amongst the community and will likely be used a great deal by players throughout Season 3 who prefer to get their victories and highlights on the smaller Warzone map instead of its larger predecessor.
The addition of this feature is just one of the many changes that have arrived in Warzone by way of the Season 3 update. From new weapons like the PPSH and Swiss K31 to the Hunt for Adler event, community members will have plenty to enjoy for the foreseeable future.
How to Get Your Call of Duty: Warzone Report
You now have the opportunity to get a detailed summary of your time playing in Verdansk thanks to the Call of Duty: Warzone report.
Players looking to see detailed statistics of their time spent playing the adrenaline-fueled battle royale of Call of Duty: Warzone can currently get their own report.
It has been an exciting year for the Call of Duty community, thanks largely to the success of Warzone and its entertaining battle royale action that has captivated the world.
Millions of players have taken to the battlefield of Verdansk to be the last player or team standing, resulting in plenty of impressive statistics culminating in the highly-anticipated nuke event that took place on April 21, 2021.
Individuals who may be interested in seeing their detailed stats can now do so by looking up their very own Call of Duty: Warzone report so you can put together some evidence the next time you are looking to brag to your friends.
How to Get Your Call of Duty: Warzone Report
The social media platform of Twitter is where you will need to make your way if you would like to get your hands on your own list of stats accumulated during your time playing the popular first-person shooter.
Once you are on your Twitter account, you will need to make a post with your Activision ID and the hashtag #WarzoneReport. This will then cause the official account for the high-profile franchise to reply to you and provide you with a customized image that shows a variety of statistics.
These statistics consist of your K/D ratio, total kills, deaths, hours played, the total number of wins you have gotten so far, and the total number of games you have played.
You can find an example in the tweet below:
There is no doubt that plenty of players will be happy to see the stats they have been able to put together so far in their career, while other players will be motivated to do better and have greatly improved stats the next time they get their report.
Players getting a summary of their career stats was just one of the highlights in the community on April 21, 2021, and there are sure to be plenty of more following the nuclear destruction of Verdansk and the official Season 3 update.
Glitch giving free Stitch Skin to Black Ops Cold War players
A glitch has been giving Black Ops Cold War players access to a new Stitch skin ahead of the Season 3 update for the first-person shooter.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War players have been confused about having access to a new Stitch skin ahead of the Season 3 update for the first-person shooter.
Stitch is one of the many Operators that players can choose to play as in Black Ops Cold War when they are gunning down zombies or battling it out against other players in multiplayer.
Skins for these Operators can be acquired through various means, but it looks as though a bug is currently allowing players to have a new Stitch skin unlocked without having to do anything.
Over on Twitter, The Baron of ZLand showed off this Stitch Brute skin and how they thought they were likely not supposed to have this skin unlocked when they launched Black Ops Cold War. Other players also have reported gaining access to this cosmetic item even if they did not have Stitch unlocked.
Players were able to use this new skin in matches and quickly discovered that the character was barefoot when using it.
This lead to many believing that having access to the skin was a mistake and that this unfinished nature of the item meant that Treyarch did not intend for it to be in the hands of players yet.
The Baron of ZLand later posted a tweet saying that this free Stitch skin had been removed from their inventory, lending more support to the idea that it had been an unintentional addition to the cosmetic inventories of players ahead of the Season 3 update for Black Ops Cold War.
While players are likely going to have to wait till later on in Season 3 to get their hands on this Stitch skin officially, there is still a wide array of exciting changes that will be taking place when the Season 3 update for Black Ops Cold War officially goes live on April 21 and April 22.
From a group of brand new weapons like the PPSH and Swiss K31 to a multitude of new maps for players to battle each other on, there will be plenty for players to enjoy when they finally get to use this Stitch Brute skin at some point in the future.
For more on Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, stay tuned to Charlie Intel for future news and guides.
Image Credits: Activision / Treyarch
Best FARA 83 loadout for CoD: Warzone Season 3
Season 3 of Warzone saw some major changes be made to the Fara 83 that will have players wanting to...
How to unlock Ballistic Knife in Cold War & Warzone Season 3
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone players have the opportunity to unlock the fan-favorite Ballistic Knife during...
Best FOV Setting for Apex Legends
Apex Legends has a variety of settings which can enhance experience, FOV is one of these options but what's the...