A new playlist update for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is now live on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. In the patch notes, Infinity Ward has revealed that, after hearing fan feedback, they have decided to remove kill trading feature from public matches. This playlist update also brought updates and fixes to Attack of the Radioactive Thing! Zombies map, and more.
- Kill Trading: In June of this year, we enabled Kill Trading in public matches. Doing so gave us the ability to test this feature on a large scale. Since then, we’ve heard a lot of player feedback, and have seen a few unforeseen effects on the Scorestreak system and Hardcore modes, so we’ve decided to remove the feature from public playlists today, Friday, July 14th. However, you’ll still be able to access the feature in custom matches.
General Fixes and What’s New
- Genesis is now back in rotation
- CTF has been removed and Epic Gun Game has been added (thru July 21st)
- Hailstorm – Ordinance: Akimbo rate of fire has been reduced to match the rate of other pistols
- M.2187: Fixed issues with some challenges not working as intended
- M.2187: Adjusted the Smart Show attachment from 8 to 5 pellets (does not change the effectiveness of the attachment)
- Players were able to join the Competitive playlist using FTL Payloads and Traits (Phase Shift, Perception, and Super Charge), which are now restricted to match the CWL ruleset
- Uplink: Fix for an issue where the drone could fall between the hay stacks outside of the barn and force a time out on Throwback
- Added the Proteus, Trek-50, and M.2187 to Gun Game and Epic Gun Game
- Fix for players being able to use the secondary modes on hybrid weapons like the Type-2, RPR Evo, and the EBR-800 in the Competitive playlist
- Various map fixes
Attack of the Radioactive Thing (PS4):
- Pack-a-Punch Axe now track progress correctly for bounties
- Traps now correctly track progress for bounties
- Charges fuses can now be turned in while holding an upgraded weapon
- Various weapon bug fixes (Proteus, Volk)
SOURCE: Infinity Ward
How to play FIFA 23 early: EA Play early access & 10 hour trial
FIFA 23 is gearing up for release, and FUT fans can get their hands on the game early via EA...
FIFA 23 Ultimate Team best goalkeepers
Here's a look at the best goalkeepers in FIFA 23 Ultimate Team to completely shut the door on your opponents.
Modern Warfare 2 player reveals stationary Chopper Gunner bug
The Modern Warfare 2 beta Chopper Gunner does not move, making it hard for players to get kills and we...