Infinity Ward has released the latest patch update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
The update is between 22-32 GB for those who own both Modern Warfare and Warzone. For those who own both and want to play MP after this update, you will be required to download an additional 3.5GB data pack. Once the new update is done, it will take up just minimal additional space.
If you just own Warzone (free to play), the update will be between 22-30GB. Once the update is done, the overall game footprint since will be reduced.
The new update includes the new 200 player BR Quads, new Operator, new Sniper, new MP map, new modes, and more for the game. More details on Season 4 Reloaded is here.
200 Player Warzone!
Verdansk will now be able to hold up to 200 players. Jump into Battle Royale Quads with 200 players!
Supply Run Contracts!
Upon activation, you and your squad (if applicable) will be directed to a nearby Buy Station. Reach it within the time limit to get a discount on Buy Station purchases.
Think of this as a high-powered scope without the glint; this re-usable scope allows you to scan the environment around you and mark enemies without being detected. Perfect for scouting ahead, the Spotter Scope is a great tool for Operators who want to plan their next move while keeping a low profile.
DATA PACK DOWNLOAD:
Please note that the Season Four Reloaded update will have a download size of approximately 22-36 GB for owners of the full version of Modern Warfare. Console owners must install a secondary download of approximately 3.5GB, then reboot the game to access Multiplayer, if desired. A reminder, console players can choose also to uninstall/remove other data packs (e.g. Special Operations), if no longer needed for a smaller overall file size. For detailed information on uninstalling/removing other data packs, read this article.
Once the Season Four Reloaded update is fully completed, it should minimally increase the overall digital footprint of the full version of Modern Warfare.
Existing free-to-play Warzone players will have a download size of approximately 22GB-30GB, once finished there will be a reduction to the overall footprint on their machines.
- Ground War
- Blueprint Gunfight
- Team Defender
- Cheshire Park 24/7
- Shoot the Ship 24/7
- Gunfight Tournaments
- Realism Mosh Pit is now in the Quick Play Filter
- Modified Special Operations: Strongbox Regular, Strongbox Veteran
- New Gulag weapons! Semi auto rifles, snipers, along with one “just fists and a throwing knife” loadout!
- BR Quads 200
- BR Trios
- BR Duos
- BR Solos
- Plunder: Blood Money
- Fix for an issue where players could modify weapons with attachments from other weapons while using a mouse
- Fixed the wording in the Daily Challenge “Deploy the Manual Turret Killstreak 5 Times” to say “Shield Turret”
- Multiplayer and Warzone win/losses now track as intended per mode
- Improved stability for PC players
- Fix for Kreuger’s eyes coming out of his character model while performing the Brassed Off execution
- Fix for some Completionist camos not applying to the Witching Hour (AX-50 variant)
- Fixed an exploit on Krovnik Farmland while playing Reinfected Ground War
- Fixed a bug where the MIL-SIM CTSFO viewmodel gloves didn’t match the in-game world model
- Fix for a section of Hardhat that had invisible collision
- Fix for a bug where Demolition matches would not end as intended in overtime
- Added the Kali Sticks to modes like All or Nothing, Gun Game, Infected, and Gunfight
- Longshots now display the distance in the point feed
- Fixed a bug where the Juggernaut HUD elements would remain on the screen if the player was crushed by a crate
- Fixed an issue where the player could get stuck in place when throwing a grenade and trying to use a Shield Turret at the same time
- If a player throws a Molotov at a severely damaged Deployable Cover, the Deployable Cover will break and the Molotov fire will disappear, but damage for the fire remains present for a duration of ~20 seconds. This has been fixed
- Recon Drones can now be destroyed with Throwing Knives
- Hipfire reticles are now visible in Spectate and in the Killcam. This will make it easier to tell if a player is using Stopping Power rounds or Slug rounds
- Fix for an exploit in Boneyard where players could climb into the destroyed portion of a plane
- Gas Mask now cracks when you’re taking damage near or in the circle
- ‘Team Wiped’ message now appears in the Killfeed for your whole squad to see
- Fix for an issue where players could spawn under the map after winning their Gulag match
- Fixed a bug where players using Charly’s Tactical Human skin or Mara’s Valkryie skin would notice their character models missing from the exfil epilogue in the helicopter
- The audio for the Supply Choppers is too loud, preventing players from hearing most other sounds and communicating with their squad. This has been adjusted
- During the Supply Chopper event the supply choppers may spawn from under the map, killing players positioned on top of these locations as they raised through the map. This has been fixed
- Fix for the final circle being too close over areas that players cannot access such as the middle of Stadium
- The After Action Report now shows Cash Earned and Placement
- Fix for a rare bug where a player spawned out of bounds after dying out of bounds
- Fix for a minor issue where the radio operator dialog and subtitles for called in Killstreaks could incorrectly play the wrong faction
- Now allow up to three Precision Airstrikes to be called in at once but within a distance restriction
- The M4 will perform an AR magazine reload when attempting to reload the underbarrel launcher while you have the 50 Round Mag attachment equipped. This has been fixed
- Stopping Power is now applied to headshots. Only certain weapons can go from a 2-shot to a 1-shot head shot, like the FAL and Oden. This fixes a few cases where headshots could sometimes do less damage than body shots when using Stopping Power
- Start Ammo and Max Ammo Adjustments:
- Increased Max Ammo: M4 .458 SOCOM Rounds
- Increased Max Ammo and Start Ammo:
- CR-56 AMAX M67 Rounds
- SKS 10 Round Mags
- Striker 45 Hollowpoint Rounds
- SCAR Default Mags
- Oden Default Mags
- Increased Start Ammo:
- SCAR 25 Round Mags
- Oden 25 Round Mags
- AX-50: Increased damage range
- HDR: Guaranteed one-hit to lower torso at any range
- Increased ADS speed
- Small decrease to hip spread
- Increased damage range
- MK2 Carbine:
- Faster movement speed
- Increased damage range
- Increased ADS speed
- 2 hit kill min
- Gun recoil returns to the center more
- Faster rate of fire
- FAL: Added a close range damage shelf with one-hit headshot potential
- AK-47: Increased ADS speed
- CR-56 AMAX: Decreased damage range
- Decreased damage range
- Decreased 10MM damage range
- Reduced long range damage to 10MM ammo
- Slight recoil increase to 10MM ammo
- Grau 5.56
- Damage range reduction
- Slight increase to high frequency recoil
- Reduced recoil compensation and decreased range on Tempus 26.4” Archangel and FSS 20.8” Nexus barrels
- Shotgun Slugs:
- Increased projectile velocity
- Reduced ads spread
- Added dynamic hip spread
- Increased damage ranges
- Increased lower torso damage
- No stock attachment:
- Increased weapon recoil
- Decreased ADS aiming steadiness
- Improved the effectiveness of the Decoy Grenade against most types of enemy soldiers
- Operation Harbinger – Fixed issue where some of the white trucks would appear without any enemies inside of them
SPECIAL OPERATIONS: SURVIVAL:
- At the Weapons Store the weapons with purchased Gunsmith attachments are now displayed clearly
- The Buy Phase timer now pulses red when about to run out to help remind players of the upcoming wave
- Fixed issue where the text chat was overlapping some Buy Phase store elements
- Fixed issue where players could purchase weapons from the store as they are being downed
- Fixed issue where if players voted to ‘Retry’ after failing beyond wave 55 they would start each Buy Phase with reduced time
- Fixed a rare issue where players could use Munitions / Killstreaks in while downed
SOURCE: Infinity Ward
New Modern Warfare Season 7 leaks: Soap, weapons, more
A fresh leak has revealed that season 7 of CoD: Modern Warfare is coming with the game set for a new Soap operator, new weapons, and more.
Despite the ongoing success of Warzone and Black Ops Cold War, Modern Warfare is set to continue with a brand new Season 7. A leak has hinted at a new Soap operator, some new weapons to use, and a lot more.
It seemed like we said goodbye to Modern Warfare back in September with the game set to make way for the next entry in the franchise – Black Ops Cold War. However, a new leak has suggested that not only is the game not going away, but it’s set to be bolstered by a slew of fresh content.
The exciting leak has given us some insight as to what we can expect with most areas of the game being targeted for an update.
Modern Warfare Season 7 release date
If the reported leak from popular YouTube personality TheGamingRevolution turns out to be 100% factual, then we can expect Season 7 to drop on March 11.
The specific dates arise from the LTM Zombies Outbreak mode ending on that specific date, and speculation that Modern Warfare season 7 will fill this void.
New Modern Warfare Soap Operator
We mentioned a while back that a Soap Operator Bundle had been leaked for Warzone, and now it’s finally being implemented.
The legendary Call of Duty Captain is set to return to the series and he’s bringing with him different variants, three new Legendary weapon Blueprints, and the usual selection of Charms, Emblems, and Sprays.
Fans of Soap will have to part with 2,400 CoD Points, each, if they want to add this new Operator to their collection.
New multiplayer maps in Modern Warfare Season 7
In addition to new Operators, we are also set for some new maps to duke it out on as the leak indicates that the game’s array of multiplayer maps will also be expanded upon as well.
First up is Al Raab Airbase and this brand new location appears to be a large outdoor map with a big hangar near the middle of it. Also on the way is a reimagining of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare’s DLC map – Killhouse.
The other two maps are extra Gunfight playgrounds called Townhouse and Drainage. They will both be exclusive to the Gunfight mode it seems.
New weapons in Modern Warfare Season 7 & Warzone
As is now the norm with any new weapons for Black Ops Cold War and Warzone, the new leaked weapons for Modern Warfare will likely make an appearance in the battle royale shooter.
The first leaked weapon is the Sykov pistol that has already been leaked and the sidearm has been available for use for some time now.
We then have the CX-9 SMG which has also been out in the public for some time. To actually use it, you’ll need to achieve two longshot SMG kills across five different games.
Our final new weapon is the Raal MG. This LMG rounds off the set and it certainly won’t be an easy one to get a hold of. To get it, you need to have leveled up another LMG, and then you need to get five kills with the Scout Optic in seven different games.
As we’ve said, all this information comes from a reliable leaker, so this information isn’t completely certain. However, if Season 7 does turn out to be the case, then Modern Warfare players have a lot of content to look forward to.
Image credits: Activision
Fastest way to unlock Warzone’s Blue Dot reticle
Here are the fastest ways to unlock Warzone’s cleanest optic, the Blue Dot reticle, for Holographic and Reflex sights.
The Blue Dot reticle is one of the cleanest optics you can equip in Call of Duty: Warzone, but it takes a ton of time and kills to unlock. We’ve put together a guide on the quickest ways to unlock it.
Many streamers and content creators favor the Blue Dot Holo Sight over anything else because of how clean it is. You get the benefit of the Holographic Sight’s huge aperture, but also have the precision of a Red Dot Sight. Equipping the Blue Dot on the Kilo 141 or Bruen MK9 will make the weapons feel laser-accurate.
The Blue Dot can be unlocked for both the Holo and Reflex sights, so here’s everything you have to do and the fastest way to do it.
How to unlock Blue Dot for Holo Sights
To unlock the Blue Dot for Holo Sights, you need to get lots of kills using them. Fortunately, you don’t have to do anything crazy, just get kills and headshots with a variety of different Holo Sights.
Here’s everything you have to do:
- Get 200 Kills using the Corp Combat Holo Sight
- Get 50 Headshots using the Corp Combat Holo Sight
- Get 200 Kills using the APX5 Holographic Sight
- Get 50 Headshots using the APX5 Holographic Sight
- Get 200 Kills using the PBX Holo 7 Sight
- Get 50 Headshots using the PBX Holo 7 Sight
- Get 200 Kills using any Holo Sight
- Get 50 Headshots using any Holo Sight
- Get 3 kills without dying 150 times using any Holo Sight
How to unlock Blue Dot for Reflex Sights
Unlocking the Blue Dot for Reflex Sights will also require a plethora of kills.
- Read more: Everything we know about Warzone Season 2
Here’s everything you have to do to unlock the Blue Dot for Reflex Sights:
- Get 200 Kills using the Operator Reflex Sight
- Get 50 Headshots using the Operator Reflex Sight
- Get 200 Kills using the Aim-Op Sight
- Get 50 Headshots using the Aim-Op Sight
- Get 200 Kills using the Viper Reflex Sight
- Get 50 Headshots using the Viper Reflex Sight
- Get 200 Kills using any Monocle Sight
- Get 50 Headshots using the Monocle Sight
- Get 3 kills without dying 150 times using any Reflex Sight
- Get 500 kills using any Reflex Optic
Fastest way to unlock Blue Dot in Modern Warfare’s multiplayer
The quickest and easiest way to unlock the Blue Dot reticle is to play the Shoot the Ship playlist on Modern Warfare’s multiplayer.
This includes the two smallest and most chaotic maps MW has to offer: Shoot House and Shipment. While playing on either of these maps, you’ll constantly be fighting and can rack up an insane number of kills if the round goes on for long enough.
- Read more: Best audio settings for CoD: Warzone
If these maps aren’t in 24/7 playlists, play extremely aggressively in regular Domination or Hardpoint using the necessary sight.
Fastest way to unlock Blue Dot in Warzone
If you don’t own Modern Warfare and just play Warzone, it will take more time. You should avoid regular Warzone when grinding for the Blue Dot as these challenges require a lot of kills, so a single-life battle royale game is the worst place to do this.
The RNG nature of battle royale games means that you could die before even getting your loadout, or survive the whole game but only meet five other players.
The best mode for you to do this in is Warzone Rumble. This mode is essentially Team Deathmatch inside of Warzone, where you’ll have the opportunity to get much more kills. Equip the necessary optic, and specifically go for the required challenge. It will still take a while, but this will maximize your time.
If there’s no Warzone Rumble playlist currently available, Plunder is the next best thing. In Plunder, you begin with your already chosen loadout and can redeploy to your heart’s content.
To make the most of your time in Plunder, you should solely focus on kills and not worry about collecting money to win the game. If you require headshots, take an extra second when the enemy is knocked to secure that headshot kill.
- Equip the necessary optic for the challenge
- Play Shipment and Shoot House in Modern Warfare’s multiplayer
- Play Warzone Rumble in battle royale
- If there’s no Warzone Rumble playlist, play Plunder
With these tips, no matter if you only play Warzone, you’ll be able to unlock the cleanest optic Modern Warfare’s weapons have to offer.
Image Credits: Activision
Warzone Feb 12 patch notes: hit markers fixed & MW weapon XP fixes
A new Game Settings Update for Call of Duty: Warzone is here with bug fixes & more.
Raven Software has released a new Game Settings Update to Call of Duty: Warzone and Modern Warfare on Friday, February 12.
The update also fixes a bug with Modern Warfare Weapon XP not being awarded as intended.
And, to celebrate Valentine’s Day, Raven has updated the playlist names to be a little more holiday themed! Warzone Rumble in the Sheets and Love & Plunder is now live in Warzone.
- Fixed issue causing hit markers to not appear consistently
- Fixed issue with weapon XP not awarding as intended in MW multiplayer
- Fixed issue with UI elements on the Loadout Menu
- Updated Valentine’s weekend playlist names
Stay tuned for the latest news on Call of Duty: Warzone.
New invisibility glitch found in Warzone Season 2
It seems that the invisibility glitch has returned to Warzone, and one player has showcased this in a clip.
Treyarch has made some big changes to Black Ops Cold War Scorestreaks in Season 2
The Season 2 update of Black Ops Cold War & Warzone has led to Treyarch changing some of the game's...
How to unlock Blueprints in Rocket League
Rocket League Blueprints can be used to build items in the Season 2 Item Series, so here's everything you need...