Infinity Ward has released a new patch update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
This new patch update is version 1.20. The patch update is 10GB on PS4, 13GB on Xbox One, and 9GB (if you only have Warzone) or 32GB (if you own MW) on PC.
Data Pack – Download Information:
This patch also requires PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players to download an additional pack once the main patch is done. Players on PS4 and Xbox will need to load up the game when the new patch is done, select MP or Special Ops at the menu, and then install Data Pack 1. The additional download is 17GB on PS4 and 18GB on Xbox One.
This additional download is ONLY for Modern Warfare premium modes. Warzone does not need this, so F2P players will not be required to download. Once that is done, you will be able to play Modern Warfare. Warzone will be playable while the Data Pack downloads.
This new patch includes new features for the game, including a brand new master camo, Obsidian, the new Gunsmith Customs feature, new LMG, new store bundles, and more!
- Blueprint Gunfight
- Reinfected Ground War
- 3v3 Cranked Gunfight
- Shoot the Ship 24/7 (includes Cranked and Grind!)
- Solos, Trios, Quads
- Plunder Trios
- Most Wanted Contract – Instead of a random Operator being marked on your Tac Map, you are voluntarily putting a Bounty on yourself for any squad to see in Verdansk. Of course, this great risk does have some great rewards…
DATA PACK DOWNLOAD:
Own Modern Warfare on PS4 or Xbox?
Today’s update includes a required download for PlayStation and Xbox, about 15gbs, and is required to access Modern Warfare.
Once you install the patch and select a mode, (multiplayer, campaign, Special Operations, etc.), you will be brought to a game install menu. Here, you’ll need to download Data Pack 1 from this menu. Once the download is complete, you will need to hard close and reopen the game application.
If you run into any issues or need support, reach out to us @ATVIAssist
- Added a Challenges tab to the main multiplayer screen for easier access
- Adjusting how the audio is played for the Precision Airstrike so it follows the plane more precisely
- Fixed a bug where players using KBM in Game Battles could make custom weapon blueprints that could also be used in multiplayer or Warzone.
- Currently, white text will appear when someone is speaking, regardless of team. Now, when someone is on an enemy team, their text will appear red.
- Fix for an exploit on Hackney Yard while playing Infected
- Fixed a bug that would prevent players from being able to melee an enemy while on top of an ATV
- Various out of bounds and exploit fixes
- After the last update, Talon’s character model appeared stretched with graphical corruption issues while in the squad walk. This has been fixed
- Fix for some Season 3 emblems appearing with incorrect text
- Fixed an issue with Kreuger’s eyes while completing a finishing move
- Fixed a bug where some watches were appearing in the wrong direction when gesturing
- Fixed a bug where players could lose the option to pick their favorite Faction in the Operator menu
- Fixed a bug where white lighting could be seen while moving or firing a weapon near specific locations
- Added a gamepad-only Deadzone option that allows players to adjust the inner range in which stick input will not be registered.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Party members from editing their CDL Loadouts when the CDL Quick Play Filter was active.
- Fixed an issue where the Auto Run feature would stop when players opened their in-game text chat.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from zooming in/out on the Tac Map if Jump was bound on Mouse Wheel Up/Down.
- Fix for a bug where completing the completionist challenges for the SKS are unlocking the associated camos for the Renetti
- Fix for a bug where unlocking camos for the SKS was inconsistent with other camo challenges for marksman rifles
- Fixed a bug where the “Hard Wired” skin for Alex would appear in thermals while Cold Blooded is equipped
- The ability to view available XP tokens is not visible in the Warzone Menu. This has been fixed.
- After being brought back into the match, a player was in a state where they couldn’t interact with the team’s loadout drop, and they had the revive prompt on them even though they were alive. This has been fixed
- Adjusted the speed and sizing of the circle
- We’ve added the cargo truck back into BR Solos with reduced turning speed, acceleration, and top speed
- Moved the scoreboard to be visible in the pause menu
- Fix for an issue where the After-Action Report was not displaying the total team earnings
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to equip Armor Plates while Dead Silence is activated
- New item – Armor Satchel – finding one of these allows you to carry up to 8 armor plates instead of 5. These drop on death and can be looted by other players. These do not contain any armor plates by default, only increase the player carry amount. Guaranteed reward upon completing Scavenger contracts (replaces Gas Mask as the guaranteed item)
- Gas mask will remain rare in loot and purchasable at the Buy Station.
- Plunder: Plunder Rating
- When you finish a match of plunder you’re now given a rating in the form of a coin. Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and more! The more cash your team collected the cooler the coin. Get above 3.5 Million to find out the highest rating!
- Fix for a bug where selecting the USEF 1 skin for the Mil-Sim Operator appears as the default skin in Co-op
- The Munitions Shop can now be accessed while in the safehouse at the beginning of each Special Operation.
- Operation Crosswind: Fixed various situations where players could get stuck outside of the plane when the rest of the team regroups.
- Fix some rare instances where players in last stand could be revived, or have started a self-revive, but still bleed out anyway.
- Fix an instance where the player’s revive icon color could quickly shift from blue to red after they had been successfully revived.
- Fixed players being able to exit a Juggernaut suit, and then gain the ability to revive others even if they themselves were in last stand.
- Operation Harbinger – Players can now exit the safehouse earlier and ‘capture’ the first intel item faster following the dialog from Kamarov.
- Operation Harbinger – Fixed missing audio on the large cargo truck.
- Operation Crosswind – Fixed some instances of soldiers giving armored hitmarkers, but not having visible armor.
- Fixed an issue where a syringe could be seen floating while reviving a teammate.
- Fixed an issue with helicopter audio.
- Fix for a bug where players using a Vega64 GPU could see corrupted outlines around their character models and weapons.
- Fixed a crash that occurred to players using a GeForce 900 Series graphics card when they loaded the Crosswind Special Operations Mission.
SOURCE: Infinity Ward
CoD devs confirm “unplayable” Modern Warfare is finally going to get fixed
Modern Warfare was branded “unplayable” after the Warzone Pacific update broke the game, but Call of Duty devs have now promised fixes.
Although two years old, Modern Warfare still has a dedicated player base who were furious after December 8’s Warzone Pacific update made the game “unplayable” for many. A month later, CoD’s developers have finally confirmed they’re working on fixing it.
Call of Duty: Warzone is still tied to Modern Warfare so, whatever happens in Warzone, affects Modern Warfare. This has caused several issues in the past, with players unable to change their loadout mid-game and the FMJ Perk being broken.
It appeared to only get worse with the Warzone Pacific Season 1 update which completely broke Modern Warfare. It was labeled “literally unplayable” as players were suffering a plethora of bugs and crashes, and some couldn’t even launch the game.
Call of Duty’s developers have finally acknowledged the issues and confirmed they’re working on fixing them.
Modern Warfare players have been complaining that Modern Warfare is completely broken since the new Warzone map arrived. They’ve said that they can’t complete a match because of disconnects and crashes, and missing data packs are stopping some from launching the game entirely.
Raven Software hadn’t acknowledged the issues, and Modern Warfare players were worried they’d been left out to dry. But, Call of Duty’s devs have now addressed the concerns.
“Our teams are hard at work addressing the issues that are being experienced across Vanguard, Warzone, and Modern Warfare,” tweeted the Call of Duty account on January 13, 2022.
They said that “updates are being deployed as quickly as possible” but gave no timeframe for Modern Warfare’s fixes being implemented.
Many players were delighted that their complaints had finally been acknowledged, but said “actions speak louder than words” and other statements to that effect.
We’ll just need to wait and see how and when Call of Duty plans to fix Modern Warfare’s serious issues. They also recommend you follow Infinity Ward’s account, so perhaps these updates will come from Infinity Ward.
You can also check out everything we know about CoD 2022, which is all but confirmed to be titled “Modern Warfare II.”
Image Credit: Activision
Call of Duty 2022: Modern Warfare 2 release date, modes, maps, Warzone integration, leaks
Here’s everything we know about CoD 2022 including its title, the release date, maps, game modes, and platforms.
There’s a ton of anticipation for Modern Warfare 2, and here’s everything that we know about Call of Duty 2022 so far, including the release date, a new mode called DMZ, and the game’s platforms.
Call of Duty fans are always eager to learn more about the next big title that will be released, and there is plenty of anticipation for the upcoming Modern Warfare 2. Information about the game is scarce but we do have some news to share.
While the developers haven’t revealed anything about Call of Duty 2022, we’ve been able to find out details like the release date, new game modes, platforms, and some interesting leaks.
Here’s everything we know about Call of Duty 2022.
- Call of Duty 2022 title
- Modern Warfare 2 release date
- Modern Warfare 2 maps
- CoD 2022 Warzone integration
- Modern Warfare 2 modes
- Modern Warfare 2 platforms
- Modern Warfare 2 campaign leaks
What is Call of Duty 2022’s title?
This information lines up with what Charlie INTEL has also heard about the 2022 Call of Duty game, although we’d caution that Activision can change the name at any point leading to the reveal.
Call of Duty 2022: Modern Warfare 2 release date
At the time of writing, it’s believed that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 will be arriving sometime around November 2022. However, there is no exact release date confirmed for the game yet.
Going by Activision’s record, most previous titles in this popular franchise were released between October and November, so we expect to see Call of Duty 2022 come around the same time.
We’ll keep checking for any official release date announcements by the developers and will be sure to update this article once we have more concrete information.
Call of Duty 2022: Modern Warfare 2 maps
Both leakers RalphsValve and Tom Henderson claim that classic Modern Warfare 2 (2009) maps will arrive in CoD 2022.
In a video covering everything known about CoD 2022 so far, Henderson said that these maps have been taken from the scrapped Modern Warfare 2 Remastered, of which only the campaign released.
Here are the returning Modern Warfare 2 maps:
Favela would pit players against each other in enclosed areas while Terminal provided some excellent sniping opportunities to Call of Duty players during long-range combat situations.
Highrise led to tons of 360, no-scope montages and birthed several world-famous CoD clans and Shipment is so popular that it’s currently still featured in titles like Call of Duty: Vanguard.
However, these are currently just leaks, and we might see the addition of entirely different maps in the final game once it arrives.
Call of Duty 2022 Warzone integration
Call of Duty 2022 will integrate with Warzone in the same way that Black Ops Cold War and Vanguard has, but is expected to bring a brand-new map.
- Read more: How to Stim Super Slide in Warzone Pacific
Alongside the leaked DMZ mode for Modern Warfare 2, VGC claimed that CoD 2022 will launch with a brand-new Warzone map consisting of classic maps from the Modern Warfare franchise. This map will reportedly also be used for the DMZ mode.
The integration should also bring across all of CoD 2022’s weapons.
Call of Duty 2022 game modes
Tom Henderson claims that Modern Warfare 2 will come with a brand-new game mode – DMZ. While we don’t know exactly what the game mode will entail, the leaker described this mode as “MWII’s take on Escape From Tarkov.”
Henderson believes the mode will have been in development for over four years by the time Modern Warfare 2 releases, and you’ll drop into several locations and will have to plunder through abandoned homes, buildings, vehicles, crates, and corpses. He also said that the area has been made up of maps from the original MW2 which act as POIs, and should also act as the new Warzone map.
From this description, it seems that DMZ will be one of the most grounded game modes in the upcoming title. Hopefully, it will make for an intense experience for Call of Duty 2022 players.
Attackers v. Defenders
Leaker RalphsValve has also claimed that MW2 will feature a Rainbow Six Siege-inspired mode called Attackers v. Defenders. However, leakers such as Tom Henderson have disputed the claim.
This mode will see players attack and defend objective sites while utilizing “hidden locations, booby traps and cameras.”
Attackers v. Defenders would have a revamped health system, and players are able to assign each of their squad members separate roles such as “Squad Leader.”
However, prominent CoD leakers TheMW2Ghost and Tom Henderson claim their sources say “it was a scrapped mode from MW19 and they haven’t heard or seen anything regarding it coming to MW II.”
Henderson did clarify that “It doesn’t necessarily mean it’s not coming, but I’m inclined to believe people working on the project/or with very good connections at the studio.”
These two modes are only leaks or rumors at this point, so have yet to be confirmed. We’ll be sure to update this article as soon as we learn some more official information about Modern Warfare 2’s game modes.
Call of Duty 2022: Modern Warfare 2 platforms
According to Henderson, Modern Warfare 2 will be available on both current-gen and past-generation consoles.
“It’s currently believed that this will be the last Call of Duty coming to past generation consoles, but it will ultimately depend on the console market conditions,” Tom Henderson tweeted.
Call of Duty 2022: Modern Warfare 2 campaign leaks
Back in September, individuals on Reddit and Medium blog noticed a back-end server opening into NVIDIA’s GeForce technology site that let them see the games being tested out on their servers.
One of the games by Activision and Infinity Ward was listed as “Project Cortez,” which is a possible codename for Modern Warfare 2. After this, some new potential plot details for Call of Duty 2022 were shared by VGC.
According to the leak, “Modern Warfare’s sequel will include a campaign involving US special forces fighting a covert war against Columbian drug cartels.” This was also backed up by Tom Henderson.
Henderson has also said that the AI will see significant improvements from previous CoD games, where they’ll act realistically to getting shot.
It’s worth keeping in mind that these are currently just leaks, and this information has yet to be verified by the developers themselves. Until they officially announce something, you should take this with a grain of salt.
For more Call of Duty content, you can check out how Warzone’s meta changed over the course of 2021.
Image Credit: Activision / Infinity Ward
Modern Warfare 2 leaks claim Rainbow Six Siege mode arrives in CoD 2022
According to leaks, 2022’s Modern Warfare will bring a Rainbow Six Siege-inspired mode called “Attackers v. Defenders.”
Leaks claim that Call of Duty 2022, set to be Modern Warfare 2, will feature a Rainbow Six Siege-inspired game mode where players must attack and defend utilizing “hidden locations, booby traps and cameras.” However, other leakers have now disputed this claim.
Although Vanguard is still in its first season of content, players are desperate to see what Infinite Ward are cooking up for Call of Duty 2022. It’s set to be a successor to Modern Warfare (2019) and will take the FPS franchise back to the modern day.
It’s already believed to have an Escape from Tarkov-inspired mode, but new leaks have claimed that it’ll also feature Rainbow Six Siege’s popular attacking and defending mode.
While RalphsValve believes this mode will arrive in Modern Warfare 2, known leakers Tom Henderson and TheMW2Ghost claim their sources say “it was a scrapped mode from MW19 and they haven’t heard or seen anything regarding it coming to MW II.”
Henderson clarified that “It doesn’t necessarily mean it’s not coming, but I’m inclined to believe people working on the project/or with very good connections at the studio.”
The mode would work how it sounds, with players having to attack or defend an objective on the map. Defenders must “methodize a plan to slow down, or entirely halt the Attackers,” while the Attackers are working against the clock. RalphsValve said that the map will be similar to CoD 4’s CQB Test, but much larger.
RalphsValve also claimed that this mode will assign Attackers a role in their team, with one player designated as “Team Leader.” There will be a “Debrief period” between each round where players can rework their team dynamic.
Attackers v. Defenders will reportedly have plenty of mechanics that are new to Call of Duty. These include an expanded health system, fortification, and plenty of new Siege-inspired gadgets.
This new health system features three conditions, depending on how much damage players receive: Minor, Critically Injured, or Mortally Wounded. Attackers can use “Tourniquets” to pull off a lengthy revive, however.
Also, in true Rainbow Six fashion, Defenders can fortify their position, as well as use “hidden locations, boobytraps and cameras” to slow down the Attackers.
- Read more: Best PC settings for CoD: Vanguard Season 1
These leaks have been disputed and Ralphsleaks has also been accused of faking leaks in the past, so we recommend taking them with a heavy grain of salt.
We don’t expect to hear any concrete Modern Warfare 2 details until later in 2022 but you can also check out Tom Henderson’s claim that classic Modern Warfare 2 maps will appear in CoD 2022.
Image Credit: Activision / Ubisoft
Best Type 11 loadout for Warzone Pacific Season 1
Here are all of the attachments and Perks you need to build the best Type 11 loadout in Warzone Pacific...
How to complete FIFA 22 Player Moments Ilkay Gundogan SBC
Ilkay Gundogan is looking like a great option in the midfield, and FUT players are going to want to complete...
FIFA FUT 22 Team of the Year Warmup Series: Start date, TOTY leaks, more
Before FIFA 22's Ultimate Team TOTY event, EA Sports are dropping a special Warmup Series promo to build hype.