The newest Battle Pass has arrived in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone with the start of Season 4.
The new Battle Pass features 100 Tiers of content, and here’s some of the highlights:
- Return of Captain Price (Tier 0)
- Night Vision Goggles (NVG) skin at Tier 100
- Fennec (SMG) at Tier 15
- The “Sunset Hue” LMG Blueprint unlocks at Tier 18
- The powerful “Blank Stare” Assault Rifle Blueprint unlocks at Tier 21
- CR-56 AMAX (AR) at Tier 31
- “Blue Jay” Assault Rifle Blueprint unlocks at Tier 51
- “Brookside” Sniper Blueprint at Tier 81.
Battle Pass: After helping take down Barkov at the end of the Campaign, Captain Price gathers intel on potential recruits for Task Force 141 – an elite squadron of fighters to help take down the Russian terrorist Mr. Z. With both Coalition and Allegiance fighters on the ground in Verdansk, including one of his own – Task Force 141 Operator Ghost, Captain Price joins the fray in this ongoing fight.
Similar to previous Seasons, there are two bundles available to get the Battle Pass. The Standard Battle Pass for 1,000 Call of Duty Points, and the Battle Pass Bundle for 2,400 Call of Duty Points which includes access to the Premium Track & 20 Tier Skips.
Season 4 Battle Pass Trailer:
Visit the in-game store now to get the Battle Pass in Modern Warfare and Warzone!