With the launch of Season 6 in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone comes a brand new Battle Pass for players to pick up and level through.
The new Battle Pass includes two new free weapons: the SP-R208 marksman rifle (Tier 15) and the AS-VAL assault rifle (Tier 31).
Alongside the new weapons, players who purchase the Battle Pass will get a brand new Operator for the Season immediately, alongside a new Operator Nikolai at Tier 100.
Similar to Season pass seasons, there are two tracks: the free and Premium track. Free track will include 20 tiers of content, including the two new weapons. The Premium track introduces new War Tracks, Operator Skins, Blueprints, and more for fans to unlock.
Here’s a full breakdown of the new Battle Pass Content:
Two Functional Weapons, Licensed War Tracks Highlight Unprecedented Free Battle Pass Content
The Season Six Battle Pass system is one of the most unique collections of content yet, and it all starts with 20 Tiers of free content available for all players within Modern Warfare and Warzone.
War Track Expansion Adds Classic Sounds, Modern Hits through Free Tiers
Across numerous free Tiers, players can unlock multiple new songs to be used as War Tracks, songs that play while driving vehicles in Warzone and Modern Warfare.
With these new tracks, you can blow out your speakers or even throw on music from previous Call of Duty games (Modern Warfare and Black Ops series) for a heavy dose of nostalgia that could complement an intense Battle Royale match.
Here’s some of the songs outside of the Call of Duty universe that can be unlocked and played in game:
“War Track Pack: Hip Hop Edition”:
- Jack Harlow’s “WHATS POPPIN’”
- DMX’s “Ruff Ryders’ Anthem”
- Clipse’s “Grindin’”
Players can also unlock the War Track Pack: EDM Edition which includes three headbanging hits perfect for cruising around Warzone.
Like a Horn or Vehicle Skin, War Tracks can be equipped to specific vehicles within the Vehicle Customization menu. Once in-game, hop into that specific vehicle as its driver and you, as well as all passengers onboard, can listen as the squad cruises to potential victory.
Weapons Inspection: Details of Season Six Battle Pass’ System Free Weapons
Of course, there are also two new functional weapons to earn through free Tiers as well: the SP-R208 marksman rifle (Tier 15) and the AS-VAL assault rifle (Tier 31).
SP-R 208 Marksman Rifle (Free Battle Pass System Weapon)
This bolt-action marksman rifle comes as one of the most accurate weapons in its class and with a breadth of customization options. From alternate ammo choices to bolt assembly changes and more, no matter how this weapon is configured, it’s a powerful yet mobile tool for a marksman on the go.
AS-VAL Assault Rifle (Free Battle Pass System Weapon)
This assault rifle, the 13th member of this weapon category, is a rare Soviet powerhouse chambered in subsonic 9x39mm ammunition and is pre-equipped with an integral suppressor. Combined with the weapon’s high rate of fire, the AS-VAL is built for stealth, accuracy, and high penetration, all on a highly configurable platform.
Purchase the Battle Pass for Even More Content
Upon purchase of the Season Six Battle Pass, the system opens all 100 tiers where an exceptional, unprecedented variety of content can be unlocked.
On top of the 1,300 COD Points throughout all 100 tiers, in the Battle Pass players can unlock Operators in Farah and Nikolai, Double XP and Weapon XP Tokens, weapon charms, watches, stickers, emblems, and calling cards. There are also plenty of skins for Operators and vehicles, over a dozen additional weapon blueprints, and a new Finishing Move.
Battle Pass Instant Unlocks
- New Operator – Farah: An exceptional solider who has known a lifetime of war, the founder and commander of the Urzikstan Liberation Force arrives to Modern Warfare and Warzone as a playable Operator outside of the Campaign. Immediately unlock her “Halmasti” skin upon purchase of the Battle Pass, and complete her included Operator Mission to get her “Jinn” and “Unbroken Will” skins.
- Minotaur Operator Skin and Mission: Minotaur’s “Poloski” skin acts as a memento to Farah’s story in Modern Warfare’s Campaign, with two skin variants and other rewards unlockable via the included Operator Mission.
- “Gilded Arm” Epic Assault Rifle Blueprint: This blueprint for Assault Rifle Hotel replaces the standard chambered in 7.62 Soviet ammunition with a 5.25x39mm 30-Round Magazine. In addition it has a sleek red and white design, and comes equipped with multiple pre-configured attachments, including a Skeleton Stock, for a CQB-like playstyle
- XP Boost (Tier 0): Get more XP for your efforts with this 10% XP boost that lasts the duration of the Season.
Skins, Blueprints, and More Highlights Throughout the Battle Pass
- Operator Skins and Finishing Move: Expect over two dozen skins, including those available through additional Battle Pass Missions, that cover a wide range of Operators across both factions, including “On the Rocks” Gaz, “Off Grid” Domino and, at Tier 90, the “Yenisey” Bale skin. Also, prepare to sic “Edward,” a pet bat, on your enemies with a Finishing Move that bears his name.
- Screwdriver Combat Knife Blueprint: In tandem with the Tier 0 Minotaur skin, the “Innocence Lost” Combat Knife blueprint provides a further reference to a pivotal moment in the game’s Campaign, modelling this variant after a Screwdriver Farah used to save her and her brother’s lives.
- Blueprints: Bolster your arsenal with new blueprint weapons in addition to the “Innocence Lost” melee weapon and the four free blueprints on offer. Blueprints available after Battle Pass purchase include three handguns, three SMGs, three assault rifles, two shotguns, three LMGs, three marksman rifles, and one sniper rifle.
- Vehicle Skins: Get a fresh, Halloween-inspired exterior for four different Warzone vehicles – the “Mutated” ATV, “Flight of Torment” Helicopter, “From the Deep” SUV and “Stained” Tac Rover skins – as part of the Season Six Battle Pass.
Tier 100 – The Ultimate Battle Pass Reward
- New Operator – Nikolai: The leader of the Chimera PMC and now playable, Nikolai is a Russian patriot at heart with a deep love for his country only matched by his love for weaponry. A known fixer who can acquire most anything, anywhere, it’s apt that his skin included at this tier is called “Arms Dealer,” with his “For the Motherland” and “Carcajou” skins available via his included Operator Mission.
- “VSS” Legendary Assault Rifle Blueprint: Complete with dark tracer rounds, this Legendary blueprint of Assault Rifle Mike kits it for highly accurate semi-auto fire thanks to an included high-magnification Optic and SPP 10-Round Mags, which convert the weapon to fire armor-piercing rounds with superb penetration power and damage.
- “Grizzly End” Cargo Truck Skin: Strike terror and fear into your enemies with this Halloween inspired skin, exclusive to those who reach Tier 100 in the Battle Pass.
- Season Six Emblem: Show off the achievement of competing the Season Six Battle Pass with this animated Emblem.
Choose your Battle Pass Path by purchasing one of the two variants:
Battle Pass: Purchase the Battle Pass for 1,000 CP, and you’re granted access to unlock the new Operator Farah, up to 100 Tiers of content, and earn up to 1,300 CP (enough for next Season’s Battle Pass and some) back by playing the game. Head to the Battle Pass tab at the start of Season Six to get a look at all the goods available to be unlocked this Season in the Battle Pass system.
Battle Pass Bundle: Purchase the Battle Pass Bundle for 2,400 CP, which grants access to unlock all 100 tiers and gives you 20 immediately activated tier skips; a saving of 40% versus buying Battle Pass and 20 Tier Skips individually.
How to unlock CX-9 in Warzone & Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: Warzone and Modern Warfare players can now unlock the CX-9 SMG to dominate all of their enemies, and here is how you can do it.
After a long time of waiting, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone players can now officially unlock the CX-9 SMG to add a new weapon to their loadouts, so here is how to unlock the CX-9 in Warzone and Modern Warfare.
The CX-9 SMG has been a major topic of discussion in the Call of Duty: Warzone and Modern Warfare communities, as the weapon has been leaked, teased, and available for a brief time in the Call of Duty battle royale before being removed without any official word.
However, August 3, 2021, saw this highly-anticipated SMG finally be added to the games officially along with the Soap Operator.
With this in mind, here is how you can unlock the CX-9 in Warzone and Modern Warfare.
How to unlock CX-9 in Warzone and Modern Warfare
Players will find that they have two different options to acquire the CX-9 in both Call of Duty games.
Your first option is to complete an in-game challenge that will grant you access to this powerful SMG once you have completed it. You can find the challenge for this SMG below:
- Modern Warfare Multiplayer/ Warzone: Get 2 Longshot KIlls while using an SMG in 5 different matches.
However, if you would like to get your hands on this SMG faster without completing the challenge above, there is another way to acquire this weapon.
How to get Serac CX-9 blueprint
Players can unlock the CX-9 instantly by purchasing the Soap Operator bundle in the store for either game, which will grant you access to the Serac blueprint for this SMG.
This Serac blueprint had been previously found in the files for both games, so its debut has been long-awaited by the Call of Duty community.
The Soap Operator Bundle that contains the Serac blueprint will cost you a total of 2,400 COD Points.
Image Credits: Activision / Raven Software / Infinity Ward
How to get Soap Operator Bundle in Warzone & Modern Warfare
After a long time of waiting, the Soap Operator Bundle has officially been added to Call of Duty: Warzone and Modern Warfare.
The Soap Operator Bundle is now available in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone to the delight of players who have been anxiously awaiting to see the SOAP Operator Bundle added to both games.
This content consisted of the Soap Operator, the CX-9 SMG, and RAAL LMG. The Soap Operator for Warzone and Modern Warfare had been leaked a while back.
At the same time, both the CX-9 SMG and RAAL LMG were added without any official notice to Warzone a couple of seasons ago before being removed without any warning before their blueprints were spotted in the files for both games.
The CX-9 was then spotted in a gameplay video showing off the Season 4 Reloaded Payload game mode.
However, the unreleased nature of two of these pieces of unreleased content changed on August 3, 2021, when the Soap Operator Bundle and CX-9 SMG were officially added to both games, much to the delight of the Call of Duty community.
How to get Soap Operator Bundle in Warzone and Modern Warfare
The addition of Soap and the CX-9 in Warzone and Modern Warfare came as a surprise on August 3, 2021, with there not being any official announcements regarding their arrival before showing up in the store for both games.
Players can acquire both of these pieces of content in the Soap Operator Bundle for Warzone and Modern warfare that is currently available in the store for both games. This bundle costs 2,400 COD Points and comes with various items that you can find below:
- Highlands Soap Skin
- Serac CX-9 Blueprint
- Suilven Handgun Blueprint
- Alpenstock Melee Blueprint
- To The Top Weapon Charm
- Point Taken Finishing Move
- Scan The Vista Calling Card
- Cold Depths Emblem
- Clean Cut Spray
There is no doubt that plenty of Call of Duty players will be more than excited to get their hands on the Soap Operator Bundle in Warzone and Modern Warfare and dish out some long-awaited highlights with both pieces of previously unreleased content.
Image Credits: Activision / Raven Software
How to fix Warzone & Modern Warfare Diver Error 6 Code
Here’s how to fix Warzone and Modern Warfare’s Diver or Error 6 Code which has caused downloads to fail, locking players out of the game.
Call of Duty Warzone and Modern Warfare players have been unable to play thanks to the Diver or Error Code 6, but we’ve got some solutions to help you get back into Season 4 Verdansk.
The Warzone community appears to be reaching a boiling point in Season 4, with glitches and hackers ruining the experience for many. Some players haven’t even been able to launch the game with the Diver or Error 6 Code making an unfortunate return.
There are some solutions to the error, so we’ve detailed them below to help you get back to playing Verdansk, Rebirth Island, or Modern Warfare multiplayer.
How to fix Code Diver 6 Error in Warzone & Modern Warfare
If you’re hit by the Diver or Code 6 Error in Modern Warfare or Warzone Season 4, you’ll be met with a screen telling you “Download Failed.” This is the root of the problem but fortunately, allows us to provide several fixes that should work.
Check the Warzone servers
This error code can often be caused by an issue with Warzone’s servers. Check out our Warzone server-status guide, and if there’s a problem, it’s worth waiting for the issue to be resolved by Raven Software.
- Read more: Warzone August 2 update patch notes
If there isn’t a server issue, check out the following solutions.
Restart your router
The first thing you should try is restarting your router, as this could trigger your console or PC to begin the failed download.
- First, completely close Warzone or Modern Warfare
- Unplug your router / modem, wait thirty seconds, and plug it back in
- Wait around five minutes for it to completely reboot
- Launch Warzone or Modern Warfare
Download the update through a hotspot / cellular data
If resetting your internet didn’t work, you can try downloading the update through cellular data. Players have reported that this works for some reason, so it’s worth a try. However, you could rack up high data charges so we only recommend trying this if you’re desperate.
Reinstall Warzone and Modern Warfare
Unfortunately, the last solution we recommend is completely reinstalling Warzone / Modern Warfare. This will give a fresh install of Warzone and should be completely free of the Diver or Code 6 Error.
Warzone and Modern Warfare has a huge file size, so redownloading the game will likely take some time. But hopefully, you’ll be able to play battle royale and multiplayer with no issues afterward.
Image Credit: Activision
Call of Duty: Vanguard to have ‘significant’ post launch content support
Activision executives have state CoD 2021's support will be significant with post launch planning already underway.
Apex Legends Season 10 Seer guide: Tips & tricks for the new Legend
Apex Legends Season 10: Emergence sees the debut of Seer, and here is how you can maximize his abilities to...
Warzone devs investigating bugged CX-9 unlock challenge
Players can now get the CX-9 SMG in Call of Duty: Warzone. However, a bugged unlock challenge is preventing players...