Infinity Ward has released the latest patch update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone on all platforms.
This update kicks off Season 6 of the Modern Warfare and Warzone on all platforms.
Update Download Information
The update size for Season 6 update for Modern Warfare and Warzone:
- PlayStation 4: 19.3 GB
- Xbox One: 22.66 GB
- PC: 57 GB (Modern Warfare owners) and 25.5 GB (Warzone only owners)
In addition, PS4 & Xbox One players will have an additional compatibility pack to play Multiplayer and Special Ops.
- PlayStation 4 Compatibility Pack: 7.8 GB
- PlayStation 4 Survival Pack: 5.8 GB
- Xbox One Compatibility Pack: 8 GB
- Xbox One Survival Pack: 5.9 GB
Due note, Survival Mode for Modern Warfare available now on PS4 and coming October 1 to Xbox One and PC.
- Read More: Modern Warfare and Warzone Season 6 Roadmap
New Operators, Nikolai and Farah join the fight. New weapons. New maps. New modes. More Battle Pass gear for you to unlock.
- Ground War
- Gunfight Blueprint Customs
- Face Off – Station
- Killstreak Confirmed
- Season Six Mish Pit – Season Six maps Broadcast and Mialstor Tank Factory in mosh pit game modes
- BR Quads
- BR Trios
- BR Duos
- BR Solos
- Plunder Trios
- Armored Royale Quads
- C4: Slight delay when performing a quick detonation. A beep will now play when quick detonation is triggered. Also reduced throw initial velocity by 30%
- Fix for a bug where, after reviving a teammate in Survival, there will be a 5 second delay before the user is able to use their weapon again
- Fix for an issue where players could obtain unlimited Stopping Power rounds
- Fix for an issue where the defending player had a long respawn timer after the HQ was taken back and all players were dead while in a Headquarters match
- Fix for an issue where it was possible to put a molotov or grenade into a planted bomb causing it to kill the diffusing player
- Fix for two issues where the player’s watch and/or Heartbeat Sensor would not be entirely visible when using the XRK Chainsaw attachment on the Finn LMG
- Fix for a bug where explosive and thermite rounds do not function as intended on the Chronic variant from the Blunt Force II bundle
- Fixed an issue where the muzzle selection screen for the Finn LMG was hard to view in the Gunsmith menu
- Fixed an issue where the player’s left hand will not properly grip the weapon when the 23.0” Romanian barrel is equipped on the AK
- Fixed a few bugs where the prone hipfire viewmodel positioning was not appearing as intended and could disappear in certain circumstances
- Origin 12: Reduced very close damage in Warzone
- Shotguns: Increased damage of slugs in Warzone
- XRK ChainSAW – FiNN LMG:
- Adding a description in Gunsmith nothing the attachment does not allow for weapon mounting
- Increased brightness on the Tac Laser attachment
- Fixed a collision issue in the south corner of the Stadium
- Fix for an issue where a fence with a white tarp over it near the Hospital was allowing players to see through it on one side
- Fix for an issue where, on occasion, the train would appear as a white placeholder icon on the map
- Implemented fixes to help properly track Warzone wins
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to damage enemies with gunfire while on an ascender
- If a player has their minimap set to not rotate, they will see inaccurate pings on the heartbeat sensor. This has been fixed.
- Fix for a rare issue where the Train’s supply boxes could vanish during longer rounds
- NVIDIA Reflex is now available in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, including Warzone, and will deliver latency improvements in GPU-intensive gaming scenarios on GeForce GTX 900 and higher NVIDIA graphics cards
- Improved stability and performance
SOURCE: Infinity Ward
Black Ops Cold War & Modern Warfare loadouts to be accessible in Warzone
Activision President has confirmed that players will be able to use both Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare loadouts in Warzone.
During the company’s Q3 financial call, Activision’s President spoke about how Warzone will evolve into future Call of Duty titles.
Kostich confirmed that Warzone is very important for the future of the overall franchise and are excited for growth opportunities with it.
So, for example, all the new Black Ops weapons and Operators you unlock in your Level 1 to 55 progression will be useable in Black Ops and in Warzone, just like how it works in Modern Warfare. Black Ops Battle Pass content and store content will also work across Black Ops and Warzone.
Now players can of course continue to use their Modern Warfare content in Warzone once Black Ops launches. And as a result, one cool feature players will see is that they’ll be able to choose either their Black Ops loadout or their Modern Warfare loadout in Warzone for their gameplay. And this is just one example of how Warzone’s gonna expand and evolve overtime.
As mentioned earlier, Black Ops Cold War and Warzone’s integration will become available in December, alongside Black Ops Cold War’s first Season of Content.
When this happens, Warzone will become tied to Black Ops Cold War with Battle Pass & monetization. And, players will then be able to start using Black Ops Cold War Weapons & Operators in Warzone.
But for players who are enjoying Modern Warfare and those loadouts, you can still bring those with you.
Modern Warfare’s Loadouts and Operators will also be selectable in Warzone after the Black Ops Cold War integration. Players will be able to bring their cosmetic content to Warzone as well from Modern Warfare.
He lastly confirmed that news on Warzone and Black Ops Cold War will be coming in “a week or two.”
PawnTakesPawn comes to an end: get free rewards in Call of Duty
The PawnTakesPawn site’s story has come to an end, after 2 and half months of fans searching for content, clues, and more through Warzone, Call of Duty: Mobile, and more.
This week, Activision wrapped up the final story of PawnTakesPawn with a video that tells fans that Perseus is out there, including a video on that linked site.
Following the video, users were notified of an unlocked achievement for completing PawnTakesPawn.
How to redeem:
Visit the site HERE to now to see the video. The password to enter that site is: 1PIECES9IN8PLAY1. Once you see that video, there should be a pop up that says “All Achievements unlocked.” Once you see that, click the button that says “Click here to claim rewards.”
This will let you claim exclusive rewards to use in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Warzone, Black Ops Cold War, and Mobile.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare & Warzone Rewards:
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Rewards:
Call of Duty: Mobile Rewards:
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is available November 13 on PlayStation, Xbox, and PC.
Modern Warfare is now the best selling Call of Duty in its first year
Activision Blizzard has announced it’s Q3 2020 Financial Results, which continue to exceed expectations as people move to gaming avenues during this time.
Activision has stated that generated over $1.2 billion in revenue from microtransactions across all of their titles, a new record for Q3.
The company also announced that Modern Warfare is now the best selling premium Call of Duty in its first year ever, with almost two-thirds coming digitally. Warzone also continues to see incredible success, on PC as well, with PC microtransaction sales four times higher this year.
“Our teams continue to execute our growth plans with excellence during incredibly challenging circumstances,” said Bobby Kotick, Chief Executive Officer of Activision Blizzard. “We are on a path to deliver sustained long-term growth across our fully-owned franchises. With confidence in our ability to continue to execute, we are raising our outlook for the year and remain enthusiastic for our growth prospects next year.”
Activision says that monthly active users for Modern Warfare & Warzone saw “three times as many” this year compared to Q3 2019.
Here’s the higlights from Activision on the quarter, which is quite impressive:
- Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® and Warzone™ saw more than three times as many MAUs as the prior title in the year-ago quarter. Console MAU grew strongly and PC MAUs grew over ten-fold year-over-year. Across PC and console combined, hours played were approximately seven times higher year-over-year.
- We again saw substantial year-over-year growth in premium game sales as Warzone players chose to upgrade to the full Call of Duty experience. Modern Warfare first-year premium sales are the highest in Call of Duty’s history, with two-thirds of units sold digitally.
- Call of Duty console and PC in-game net bookings were four times the year-ago level.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War will release on November 13 into the largest and most engaged community in franchise history at the time of launch, and will support cross-platform play across PC, current-generation, and next-generation consoles. Anticipation for the release is high, with far more players engaged in the game’s public testing than for the year-ago title.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War arrives Nov. 13.
New Black Ops Cold War Zombies Info: Perks, Upgrades, Skill
Treyarch has dropped a blog post on new info on Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Zombies mode. The...
Black Ops Cold War & Modern Warfare loadouts to be accessible in Warzone
Activision President has confirmed that players will be able to use both Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and...
Black Ops Cold War & Warzone integration coming in December
Activision Blizzard has announced news on when fans can expect Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Call of...