Infinity Ward has released a new patch update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone on Tuesday, October 13.
The Patch Update is version 1.28 and is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
The big feature in this update is for PC players. This update will allow PC players to uninstall modes they don’t play. Players have requested this feature as the game’s size continues to expand.
The next major event as part of Season 6 for Modern Warfare and Warzone is The Haunting Event, which begins on Tuesday, October 20. The Haunting introduces a night time map for Warzone with more information on this event is to come soon.
New in this update, PC players can now select which content they’d like installed on their machines. Instructions on how to install specific content below! Before removing installed content, be sure your Call of Duty: Modern Warfare game is not running, and the game is not updating.
- Open the Battle.net Launcher.
- Select Call of Duty: Modern Warfare from the panel on the left.
- Select the Options menu on the upper lefthand portion of the Battle.net Launcher.
- Select Modify Install to open the installation popup.
- Under Game Content, select Modify Install.
- Uncheck the content you wish to uninstall. (Warzone cannot be uninstalled.)
- Special Ops
- Select Confirm.
- Select Start Install.
It is not possible to modify the installed content while updating. If your game is not up to date before you modify your content selection, the size estimates will not be accurate.
Are you on console and want to free up space on your hard drive? Click HERE.
- Ground War
- Deathmatch Domination + Drop Zone
- Gun Game TDM
- HQ Firefight – teams can add to their score by capturing the headquarters and also by getting kills
- Removing Blood Money Quads
- Adding Plunder Quads
- Fix for an issue where the “next unlocks” section was showing attachments out of order
- Fixed an issue where teammates could spawn inside a closed off room on Broadcast
- Fix for a bug where viewing the “Nevermore” execution in the menu could sometimes cause the animal model to get stuck
- Fixed a bug where grenades could fall through the floor in the Foreman’s Office while on Mialstor Tank Factory
- Fixed a lighting issue with the “Gilded Arm” variant from the Season Six Battle Pass
- Fix for an issue where players could experience a crash after reaching wave 45 or higher in Survival mode
- Improved stability for PC
- Increased minimum damage at range on the Kar98 in Warzone
- Reduced minimum damage at range on the SP-R 208 in Warzone
- Fixes to help improve volume levels with War Tracks slider
- Fixes to help prevent players from dying while completing the Subway puzzle
- Fix for a bug where players might not be able to access Bunker 11
- Fixed a gas mask bug when players attempt to complete the Station puzzle
- Fix for a bug where using a self-revive near the doors on the subway train, they will clip out of the train but still be transferred to the next station
- Fix for a collision bug near the entrance of the underground road on the West side of the airport
- If a player dies post doors closing of the subway car, they will be pulled out of gulag by the fast travel system and then pulled back into gulag for a match once it is their turn. This has been fixed
- Fix for an issue where the player’s view could be forcibly moved when exiting a vehicle or parachuting
- Fixed a bug where players could experience a crash after engaging with a Bounty contract
SOURCE: Infinity Ward
Black Ops Cold War & Modern Warfare loadouts to be accessible in Warzone
Activision President has confirmed that players will be able to use both Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare loadouts in Warzone.
During the company’s Q3 financial call, Activision’s President spoke about how Warzone will evolve into future Call of Duty titles.
Kostich confirmed that Warzone is very important for the future of the overall franchise and are excited for growth opportunities with it.
So, for example, all the new Black Ops weapons and Operators you unlock in your Level 1 to 55 progression will be useable in Black Ops and in Warzone, just like how it works in Modern Warfare. Black Ops Battle Pass content and store content will also work across Black Ops and Warzone.
Now players can of course continue to use their Modern Warfare content in Warzone once Black Ops launches. And as a result, one cool feature players will see is that they’ll be able to choose either their Black Ops loadout or their Modern Warfare loadout in Warzone for their gameplay. And this is just one example of how Warzone’s gonna expand and evolve overtime.
As mentioned earlier, Black Ops Cold War and Warzone’s integration will become available in December, alongside Black Ops Cold War’s first Season of Content.
When this happens, Warzone will become tied to Black Ops Cold War with Battle Pass & monetization. And, players will then be able to start using Black Ops Cold War Weapons & Operators in Warzone.
But for players who are enjoying Modern Warfare and those loadouts, you can still bring those with you.
Modern Warfare’s Loadouts and Operators will also be selectable in Warzone after the Black Ops Cold War integration. Players will be able to bring their cosmetic content to Warzone as well from Modern Warfare.
He lastly confirmed that news on Warzone and Black Ops Cold War will be coming in “a week or two.”
PawnTakesPawn comes to an end: get free rewards in Call of Duty
The PawnTakesPawn site’s story has come to an end, after 2 and half months of fans searching for content, clues, and more through Warzone, Call of Duty: Mobile, and more.
This week, Activision wrapped up the final story of PawnTakesPawn with a video that tells fans that Perseus is out there, including a video on that linked site.
Following the video, users were notified of an unlocked achievement for completing PawnTakesPawn.
How to redeem:
Visit the site HERE to now to see the video. The password to enter that site is: 1PIECES9IN8PLAY1. Once you see that video, there should be a pop up that says “All Achievements unlocked.” Once you see that, click the button that says “Click here to claim rewards.”
This will let you claim exclusive rewards to use in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Warzone, Black Ops Cold War, and Mobile.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare & Warzone Rewards:
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Rewards:
Call of Duty: Mobile Rewards:
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War is available November 13 on PlayStation, Xbox, and PC.
Modern Warfare is now the best selling Call of Duty in its first year
Activision Blizzard has announced it’s Q3 2020 Financial Results, which continue to exceed expectations as people move to gaming avenues during this time.
Activision has stated that generated over $1.2 billion in revenue from microtransactions across all of their titles, a new record for Q3.
The company also announced that Modern Warfare is now the best selling premium Call of Duty in its first year ever, with almost two-thirds coming digitally. Warzone also continues to see incredible success, on PC as well, with PC microtransaction sales four times higher this year.
“Our teams continue to execute our growth plans with excellence during incredibly challenging circumstances,” said Bobby Kotick, Chief Executive Officer of Activision Blizzard. “We are on a path to deliver sustained long-term growth across our fully-owned franchises. With confidence in our ability to continue to execute, we are raising our outlook for the year and remain enthusiastic for our growth prospects next year.”
Activision says that monthly active users for Modern Warfare & Warzone saw “three times as many” this year compared to Q3 2019.
Here’s the higlights from Activision on the quarter, which is quite impressive:
- Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® and Warzone™ saw more than three times as many MAUs as the prior title in the year-ago quarter. Console MAU grew strongly and PC MAUs grew over ten-fold year-over-year. Across PC and console combined, hours played were approximately seven times higher year-over-year.
- We again saw substantial year-over-year growth in premium game sales as Warzone players chose to upgrade to the full Call of Duty experience. Modern Warfare first-year premium sales are the highest in Call of Duty’s history, with two-thirds of units sold digitally.
- Call of Duty console and PC in-game net bookings were four times the year-ago level.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War will release on November 13 into the largest and most engaged community in franchise history at the time of launch, and will support cross-platform play across PC, current-generation, and next-generation consoles. Anticipation for the release is high, with far more players engaged in the game’s public testing than for the year-ago title.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War arrives Nov. 13.
New Black Ops Cold War Zombies Info: Perks, Upgrades, Skill
Treyarch has dropped a blog post on new info on Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Zombies mode. The...
Black Ops Cold War & Modern Warfare loadouts to be accessible in Warzone
Activision President has confirmed that players will be able to use both Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and...
Black Ops Cold War & Warzone integration coming in December
Activision Blizzard has announced news on when fans can expect Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Call of...