First things first. None of this is confirmed yet. We believe that the “Leaked Poster” is 100% real. These Multiplayer details came from the same source, therefore we believe there might be SOME truth in these multiplayer details. Keep in mind that Multiplayer is fine tuned all the way till the game’s release, so there’s a chance that some of these or ALL of these things will be changed prior to launch (assuming it’s real). For now, just assume these are MP ideas until everything is confirmed during CoD: XP..
If any of these guns are in the first reveal trailer, then we’ll know…
MORE DETAILS from the Same “Poster Leak Source”:
NEW Game Modes:
Escort ~ A game mode in which you escort a player across three flags to achieve victory. The enemy team killing the player will result in a win for their side.
Split Spawn ~ A game mode in which you spawn from a hellicopter, and climb down to get to the ground. The player starts with 3 lives. One player can control the chopper to let you climb down in different areas, as well as shoot from the chopper. If the chopper is destroyed, players can no longer spawn. Players compete for a central flag that takes 2x as long to capture than a regular domination flag. Either the death of all opposing players or the capturing of the flag will grant you a win. This game has 2 rounds.
Equalizer ~ A game mode in which players are switched to the enemy team upon death. Players will compete for a flag, which when owned, open up a power plant to allow the player to customize their class in game, get new weapons, and put on a juggernaut suit for their team only.When there are 2 players left on a team, they are granted with the power plant automatically, and pointstreaks up to a 5 point requirement can also be obtained. If either of the two players die, they will remain on their own team. The team with the most converts (kills) at the end will win. If tied, whoever is currently owning the power plant will win.
-Perks- (Only new and modified!) (Perk slot not yet defined!)
To clarify what elite is, it is a side-pro perk you can choose when leveling up the base perk. These elite perks ONLY work if paired with another BASE perk.
1. Spy – Appear as a friend on the map. (Disadvantage is, you’re always spotted even without a UAV, and when shooting, you turn red on the map)
b. Pro – Detect enemy spies. They will still always be spotted on the radar.
c. Elite – If Pilot is active, your airship will be marked as an ally.
2. Escape Artist – When going prone, you feign death (You cannot shoot during)
b. Pro – When approaching death, the enemies crosshairs will turn to white, and your name will dissapear.
c. Elite – if Diver is active – You realistically fall into your feign death instead of diving.
3. Audiophile – Players with silenced weapons will show on your radar if they are shooting at you or close around you.
b. Pro – Footsteps are louder
c. Elite – If bladesman is active – kniving will show up on the radar
4. Defuser – Throw all equipment but cookable grenades up to 2x farther – a hollow circle will show up around your crosshairs, and the circle will fill in 3 seconds. When the circle is full, it will throw 2x farther, when it is empty, it will throw 1x as far.
b. Pro – Be able to take semtex off of players and throw them elsewhere, and be able to pick up any enemy equipment and use it as your own.
c. Elite – if quickdraw is active – the circle will fill in 1.5 seconds.
5. Juggernaut – Regenerate health faster while moving
b. Pro – Regenerate health faster while crouched
c. Elite – If scavenger is active – you are able to drop ammo packs for your team.
6. Diver – You can dive into cover (A.K.A. Dolphin Dive) – and while diving you can still shoot, however when you land it takes awhile to regain focus.
b. Pro – You crawl 2x faster
c. Elite – With Extreme conditioning active – You can sprint while crawling to crawl faster (3x) instead of getting up.
7. Pilot – Your flying killstreak’s kills will count towards your next killstreak.
b. Pro – Your controllable flying killstreaks will last until they are shot down.
c. Elite – With blind eye active – Your uncontrollable flying killstreaks will not show on the map.
8. Technician – Any land killstreak’s kills will count towards your next killstreak.
b. Pro – Your Advnaced UAVS will disable the enemies UAV
c. Elite – If defuser is active, your sentries cannot be taken down instantly.
9. Bladesman – You have 2 knives in each hand instead of just one in one hand. (This essentially makes knives kill twice as fast.)
b. Pro – You have a chance of dodging the incoming players knife.
c. Elite – If assasin is active – kniving will be completely silent and not show on the killfeed, unless countered by audiophile elite.
10. Conciousness – While standing, you are just as accurate as when you are prone
b. Pro – Your bullets cause more flinching.
c. Elite – If marksman is active – shooting your enemy will mark him on the mini map.
11. Focus – Be able to shoot while sprinting, even at the deduction of accuracy.
b. Pro – Be able to shoot while jumping, even at the deduction of accuracy.
c. Elite – If stalker is active – when jumping, equipment does less damage to you.
12. Deep Impact – Your bullets shoot through hard surfaces.
b. Pro – Your bullets gain 50% damage with each person they go through.
c. Elite – if steady aim is active – when hip-firing, your bullets have 10% more damage with each person they go through.
–Knife Melee Slot–
1. Default Knife – takes 2 swipes to kill, you need to put it away, and take it back out like usual.
2. Tactical knife – takes 4 swipes to kill, as long as you are pushing the melee button however, it will keep knifing
3. Tactical hammer – takes longer to get out, takes 4 swipes to kill, you need to put it away and take it back out like usual, but against riot shields and machines it takes only 1 swipe to destroy.
4. Throwing knifes – Start with 4, fast to get out, fairly accurate, but takes 2 to kill and is ranged
5. Tomahawks – Start with 2, slow to get out, fairly innacurate, and takes 1 to kill and is ranged
6. Ballistic knife – [Disallows use of equipment] – A tactical knife in one hand, while a ballistic knife is in the other. You start with 2 ballistic knives, and they kill in 1 shot. These knives take a moderate time to get out. (With Bladesman on, you start with 3 ballistic knives and one ballistic knife in each hand.)
-Guns- (More than EVER!!) (These are the ones announced or finished so far)
Light Machine Guns
AK74 Mp5SD Model 590 Psg-1 Type 67 M973 SA-7 Grail / 9k32 Strela-2
Ruger Mini-14 PA3(DM) Model 1300 PSL Enfield L7 Steyr GB Stinger
Type 65 SW M76 Model 1100 SVD M240 Skorpion Redeye
Valmet M76 Type 64 Spas-12 Model 700 AS70 MEU Arwen 37
M70 UZI CAWS M76
Python M26 Grenade
R1 Rifle Ares FMG Featherlight
Mini-Uzi HG 84 Grenade
Valmet M60 AKS-74U Stakeout
AKM-63 Mac 10 Saiga-12
AMD-65 MPL Striker
-Attached Weapon Rack (Weapons attached to primary for quick weapon switching) (Only works when paired with pistols)
-Attached Pistol (For snipers only)
-Attached Shotgun (For Assault Rifles only)
-Attached Bayonette (For Assault Rifles and Snipers only)
-Red dot sight
-Grenade Launcher (Grenades drop significantly more)
-Perfected Ironsights (Ironsights that make it easier to see your bearings)
SOURCE: PSPKING.de Forums
How Nuketown has changed over the years
We take a look at Nuketown throughout the years.
Call of Duty revealed that classic map Nuketown will be coming to Black Ops Cold War on November 24.
Nuketown has been in every iteration of the Black Ops franchise and Cold War will be no different. It will feature a brand new version of Nuketown called Nuketown ’84. We’re taking a look at how the classic map has evolved throughout the years.
Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010)
Where it started. This small map started as a project by level designer Adam Hoggatt. It wasn’t intended to be in the full game but after playtests, it quickly became a favorite among the developers.
Inspired by the 2008 movie Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull, the map is designed to be a nuclear testing facility modeled after 1950s suburban America.
Nuketown is a small map, capitalizing on the popularity of Shipment in CoD 4: Modern Warfare (2007) and Rust in Modern Warfare 2 (2009). With its yellow school bus in the center and picket-fenced gardens, it instantly became one of CoD’s most memorable maps.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (2012)
Nuketown returned in the next installment of the Black Ops franchise. With the exact same layout, this updated version brought Nuketown to the 21st century.
Nuketown 2025 came as a pre-order bonus with Black Ops 2 but could also be purchased as DLC. This version of Nuketown swapped the classic 1950s look for a blend of retro 60s with Black Ops 2’s futuristic aesthetic.
This updated version fixed the spawn issues from the original Nuketown, leading to many believing this to be the best iteration.
Nuketown was also included in Black Ops 2’s Zombies mode. It was basically the original Nuketown map designed for Zombies.
This version of Nuketown is the aftermath of the nuclear bomb that goes off at the end of every Nuketown round.
In this version, the map has been damaged by the Nuclear Bomb and smoke and ash blotting out the sun. Zombies spawn in all the usual ways but the Pack-A-Punch and Perk-A-Cola machines spawn after killing certain numbers of zombies.
Call of Duty: Black Ops Declassified (2012)
This is a version of Nuketown most will be unfamiliar with. Activision released a stripped-back version of Black Ops for the PS Vita called Black Ops Declassified. The single-player took place between the original Black Ops and Black Ops 2 and also included multiplayer.
A smaller version of Nuketown which only featured the yellow house and the truck on the street was included. This map was extremely small with players often spawning right next to each other.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (2015)
Black Ops 3 recreated Nuketown in a science-fiction style. With bright colors, futuristic cars, and digital confetti rising from the buses, this was a very different looking Nuketown. The layout of the map stayed much the same, however.
This map wasn’t available for the Xbox 360 or Playstation 3 as this game released during the transition between console generation.
Apart from the aesthetic changes, this version also had high walls to take advantage of ‘wall-running’ which was part of Call of Duty’s movement system at the time.
There were also Easter Eggs included in Nuk3town such as shooting mannequins in a certain sequence which would start a zombie-esque outbreak.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 (2018)
Nuketown 2018 received a mixed reception. This version took on a Soviet aesthetic, being set in the winter with a muted color palette. Although less of a change compared to Nuk3town, players were underwhelmed by the map’s design.
The specialist abilities such as the Grapple Gun drastically altered the flow of the map. Players felt that Nuketown 2018 played too differently to the original.
An addition some liked was the RC-XD tunnel system, in which the remote car could be driven beneath the map past missile silos, and come out the other side.
Nuketown Island (Blackout)
Black Ops 4’s battle royale mode Blackout featured many classic Black Ops maps. Nuketown was included in a location of the map called Nuketown Island.
Nuketown Island includes the whole town that Nuketown is part of, taking heavy inspiration from the classic Nuketown map as well as Nuketown Zombies. The area is heavily damaged similar to how it is in Nuketown Zombies and contains the original cul-de-sac from Nuketown.
Brand new to Nuketown, the area has a nuclear bunker and tunnel system underneath that players can access.
Call of Duty Mobile (2019)
Call of Duty Mobile contains classic maps from both the Black Ops and Modern Warfare franchises and Nuketown is no exception.
This brought it back to the very original Nuketown map we had in Call of Duty Black Ops. Although played on mobile devices, the map plays much the same as it did in the very first Black Ops.
With Nuketown returning in Black Ops Cold War, expect it to have a 1980s theme.
All Call of Duty titles on sale for Steam Winter and Xbox Countdown sales
The holidays are here! Steam and Xbox have launched their Winter and Countdown sales respectively. From the original Call of Duty up to Black Ops 4, plenty of Call of Duty titles are on sale on both platforms.
Steam’s Winter Sale began December 20th, 2018 and ends January 3rd, 2019 at 10AM PT. All prices are in US Dollar.
It’s important to note that Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, is available exclusively on Battle.net for PC and thus is not included.
- Call of Duty – $9.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: United Offensive – $9.79 (-51%)
- Call of Duty 2 – $9.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare – $9.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: World at War – $9.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 – $9.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops – $19.59 (-51%)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 – $19.59 (-51%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – $29.39 (-51%)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – $19.79 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Digital Hardened Edition – $33.99 (-66%)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Gold Edition – $19.79 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III – $44.99 (-25%)
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – $19.79 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered – $29.99 (-25%)
- Call of Duty: WWII – $35.99 (-40%)
Xbox One / Xbox 360
Xbox’s Countdown Sale began December 20th, 2018 and ends January 3rd, 2019. All prices are in US Dollar. Xbox Live Gold members also receive up to an additional 10% off.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – $24.00 (-60%) / $19.79 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Digital Hardened Edition – $40.00 (-60%) / $32.99 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Digital Pro Edition – $40.00 (-60%) / $32.99 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Gold Edition – $24.00 (-60%) / $19.79 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles Edition – $35.99 (-40%) / $29.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Deluxe – $59.99 (-40%) / $49.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Digital Deluxe Edition – $59.99 (-40%) / $49.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Digital Legacy Edition – $47.99 (-40%) / $39.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Launch Edition – $24.00 (-60%) / $19.79 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered – $23.99 (-40%) / $19.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: WWII Digital Deluxe – $59.99 (-40%) / $49.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: WWII Gold Edition – $35.99 (-40%) / $29.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Black Ops Pass – $47.49 (-5%) / $42.49 (-15%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Digital Deluxe Enhanced – $123.49 (-5%) / $110.49 (-15%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Digital Deluxe – $94.99 (-5%) / $84.99 (-15%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 – $44.99 (-25%) / $38.99 (-35%)
All of the following Xbox 360 titles are Backwards Compatible on Xbox One.
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare – $16.99 (-15%) / $14.99 (-25%)
- Call of Duty: World at War – $11.99 (-40%) / $9.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 – $16.99 (-15%) / $14.99 (-25%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops – $17.99 (-40%) / $14.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 – $14.99 (-15%) / $17.99 (-25%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – $21.49 (-57%) / $16.49 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Bundle (incl. Black Ops) – $21.49 (-57%) / $16.49 (-67%)
Do you plan to pick up any of the titles while they’re on-sale?
Top five weapons that should be brought back for Black Ops 4 multiplayer
These fan favorite guns from Treyarch’s past Call of Duty’s would feel right at home in Black Ops 4’s multiplayer.
With every iteration of Call of Duty, we have become accustomed to leaving old guns behind and learning how to use new ones. While that’s great for keeping the games feeling fresh, here are some guns that players would still love to use.
Black Ops 4 has its own set of unique Light Machine Guns, but nothing quite as bombastic as the Stoner63. Hailing from Black Op 1, this gun does what most LMG’s don’t.
Blends high rate of fire with tons of ammo, while still retaining low recoil. The Stoner63 is the missing LMG/AR hybrid gun that Black Ops 4 is sorely missing.
The HAMR is a standout LMG due to its unique characteristics. For the first seven rounds, this gun has the fastest firing rate of any LMG in Black Ops 2. Shooting the HAMR in short bursts make this gun ideal for mid-range encounters.
Historically, the LMG class has always had the fewest guns in Call of Duty multiplayer, so adding the Stoner63 and HAMR would greatly beef up this category.
While Black Ops 4 has chosen to relegate shotguns to secondaries, I’d love to see them bring back this weapon category to its former glory. Adding the R870 MCS, also known as the Remington, would be a great step in that direction.
Zipping around smaller maps with this gun in Black Ops 2 felt so good. One shot kills were possible even at mid-range, and the reload time wasn’t half bad for a pump-action gun.
Beef up the SG12, MOG 12, and add the R870 back would give Black Ops 4 shotguns some much-needed love.
MP40 & Galil
These guns are in a weird state. Both have been brought back several times, have had their names changed, then changed again, and are actually present in Blackout, yet are missing from Multiplayer. They most likely will be brought over sometime in the future, but having them currently in one portion of the game just makes me miss their omission in MP even more.
Whether they choose to call it the HG40, like in Black Ops 3, or the Grav, as seen in Blackout, any incarnation of these guns would be a treat.
Ever since making its debut in the first Black Ops multiplayer trailer way back in 2010, this weapon has caught the attention of every Call of Duty player. A knife that shoots knives. Pretty cool, eh?
When it comes to distinct secondary weapons, Black Ops 4 is lacking. No crossbow, no shield, no weird disc shooters, just shotguns, pistols, and launchers. Bringing back the Ballistic Knife would help keep Black Ops tied to its wacky roots. Playing Gun Game just doesn’t feel right without it.
These are just the guns I would like to see added to Black Ops 4 multiplayer. What other guns, whether from zombies, Modern Warfare, or even other franchises, would you like to see online? Let us know in the comments down below!
Top 5 best Krig 6 loadouts to use in Black Ops Cold War
Dominate your competition by selecting one of our top 5 best Krig 6 loadouts to use in CoD: Black Ops...
Every big GTA V cheat code and how to enter them
Wanting a bit more freedom to do what you want around Los Santos? Then view every big GTA V cheat...
Apex Legends dev reveals Season 7’s most popular legends
An Apex Legends developer has revealed the top five most-picked legends in Season 7, and where new legend Horizon places.