A new patch for Black Ops 2 for Xbox 360 (released 6/27), PS3 (released 6/28), PC (released 6/28) users is now available for immediate download. The patch is around 80MB and brings many fixes for some bugs throughout MP and Zombies.
Full Patch Notes:
Multiplayer Issues Addressed
- Addressed an issue reported by the community where camos and reticles would change or disappear.
- Addressed an issue reported by the community where players could run away with the bomb in a Search and Destroy or Demolition match.
- Addressed an issue reported by the community where players could become invincible for a period of time.
- Resolved an exploit reported by the community where players could receive a secondary weapon in the primary slot in Create a Class.
- Fixed an issue with friendly Stealth Choppers attacking friendly AGR’s in Free for All.
- Fixed a map exploit on Turbine that allowed the player to hide inside of a rock.
- Fixed an issue where the Emblems and Calling Cards were not updating for a 2nd profile signed in as a Split-Screen user.
- Fixed an issue with the “NEW” text appearing next to the Personalize Weapon prompt when there was nothing new.
Zombies Issues Addressed
- Resolved an issue where downs received in a Solo Match counted as deaths on the Global Leaderboards.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the host from launching a Grief or Turned Custom Game.
Mob of the Dead
- Addressed an issue reported by the community where players could avoid zombie attacks in corners and near perk machines.
- Addressed an issue reported by the community where players could activate the electric chair on the bridge while being in last stand.
- Addressed an issue reported by the community where players could reach the top of the closed gate at the docks.
- Addressed an issue reported by the community where players would die when boarding the gondola at the docks.
- Fixed an issue with the M1927 that caused it to do lower damage at mid-range.
- Fixed an issue where the sniper tower trap could fire on players.
- Fixed an issue where screenshots would be distorted or corrupted when saved.
- Fixed several map holes where players could enter unplayable sections of the map.
SOURCE: Call of Duty HQ
Apex Legends player calls out “pay-to-win” Skydive emotes
Apex Legends has loads of cosmetic items for players, from weapon and Legend skins to Skydive emotes, which some players...
Apex Legends Shadow Royale: Start date, how to play, Olympus After Dark, more
The Apex Legends LTM Shadow Royale is available for players during the 2022 Halloween Event. Here are all the details...
Apex Legends Fight or Fright 2022: Start date, Olympus After Dark, Shadow Royale LTM, skins
Here's everything you need to know about Apex Legends Fight or Fright event 2022, including nighttime Olympus, Shadow Royale, and...