UPDATE: The Call of Duty: Heroes Beta is now available in the iOS App Store in Australia and New Zealand. The app itself is free, but does contain in app purchases. The app is only available in Australia & New Zealand. It will roll out to other countries in the future. Stay tuned. Here’s the Australia link and official description:
Experience the excitement of Call of Duty® like never before. Command an army of legendary heroes, elite soldiers, and devastating drones straight from the Call of Duty franchise in this 3D combat strategy game. Customize your base and train elite forces to dominate your enemies in fierce battles featuring fully controllable heroes and epic Killstreaks, like the first-person chopper gunner.
Take command of a small outpost and build it up into an impenetrable base. Then go on the offensive, launching attacks against your enemies. Take direct control of heroes such as Price, Soap, and Harper, wreaking havoc with game-changing Killstreaks. Create deadly alliances with your friends, competing for in-game rewards.
• Take control of and level up iconic heroes from the Call of Duty franchise, including Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Black Ops II, and more. Each hero has their own progression system and unique Killstreaks.
• Train and specialize your army using units directly from Call of Duty, such as Juggernauts, Dragonfires, and CLAWs.
• Unleash Killstreaks such as the drone strike, UAV, care package, and chopper gunner to devastate opponents.
• Build and upgrade your base into a fortress with sentry guns, Guardians, SAM turrets, howitzers, mines, and over 30 other upgradable structures.
• Team up with your friends to form alliances, donate troops, and dominate your enemies.
Here’s the first gameplay video of the new title via iMrJon92:
Activision has just announced a brand new Call of Duty game for mobile devices. The new game is called Call of Duty Heroes and will be available tomorrow in Austrailia and New Zealand for iOS devices on the App Store. The game will be in Beta and will roll out to other countries at a later date.
This free-to-play game will incorporate familiar faces and killstreaks from the Call of Duty universe.
From One of Swords:
The latest Call of Duty mobile title lets you command an army of legendary heroes, elite soldiers, and an advanced arsenal of weaponry from the Call of Duty universe while building up and customizing a small outpost into an impenetrable base.
Speaking of heroes, the game focuses on some of the most iconic characters in the Call of Duty universe, like Captain Price, Soap, Harper, and more. Build your base, train an elite army, and take your favorite hero into battle as you wage war against your enemies, unleashing epic Killstreaks and tactical expertise unique to each.
How to play FIFA 23 early: EA Play early access & 10 hour trial
FIFA 23 is gearing up for release, and FUT fans can get their hands on the game early via EA...
FIFA 23 Ultimate Team best goalkeepers
Here's a look at the best goalkeepers in FIFA 23 Ultimate Team to completely shut the door on your opponents.
Modern Warfare 2 player reveals stationary Chopper Gunner bug
The Modern Warfare 2 beta Chopper Gunner does not move, making it hard for players to get kills and we...