Alongside Bungie’s big new expansion – Beyond Light – we also have Season of the Hunt as well. A new trailer has been released giving players new information on the soon-to-be-released content.
Beyond Light is taking all the headlines at the moment for its new journey into the unknown with regards to its story and ideas. The shelving of much of Destiny 2’s content coupled with the introduction of new loot all highlights Bungie’s goal to steer their game in a new direction.
Its newest expansion has brought with it a huge amount of new content and the brand new Deep Stone Crypt raid to boot. But there is also Season of the Hunt, a year-long season pass that will inject even more life into the game. It’s already available, but Bungie is reminding you about the glorious benefits you can look forward to.
New Season of the Hunt trailer
A season pass really extends the life of a game and offers players new items to enhance their gameplay experience. Beyond Light’s new Season of the Hunt inventory will be free to those who have this very pass.
Unless you have the Destiny 2: Beyond Light & Season of the Hunt bundle, then you can purchase then pass on its own for $10.
For those unaware, owners will get instant access to:
- Duality – an exotic shotgun
- Wild Hunt – an armor set
- Hawkmoon – an exotic hand cannon that will be attainable through a brand new Exotic Quest that Bungie is set to announce soon.
The trailer also mentions the addition of new activities and rewards, and the chance to earn universal ornaments too. It carries on to say you can fight for more exotic and legendary weapons and rank up faster with XP boosts.
There will be a whopping 100+ rewards for players to embrace and this will all be in Season of the Hunt.
Check out the full trailer here.
Season of the Hunt officially started on November 10. We’ll update you with more Season of the Hunt info as we get it.
Image credits: Bungie
How to complete Destiny 2 Season of the Chosen Week 10 Challenges
The final week of Destiny 2 Season of the Chosen challenges are upon us. Find out what Guardians will need to do in Week Ten.
The final set of tasks for eager Guardians have arrived in Destiny 2. Season of the Chosen’s Week 10 challenges are the last ones, and it’s standard fare for players.
We have reached the end of the road for Season 13’s Weekly Challenges as the tenth and final week of them is finally here. For nine weeks, Destiny 2 players have had to kill a variety of enemies across various modes as well as many other feats to earn cool rewards. This will be the final test for Guardians.
As usual, if you want to see all the weekly challenges there have been so far, then you can see them all here: Week One, Week Two, Week Three, Week Four, Week Five, Week Six, Week Seven, and Week Eight, Week Nine.
Week Ten’s Destiny 2 Season of the Chosen Challenges were leaked early by Reddit user Parisito1234 and they were able to provide the information.
The Week Ten challenges are now live.
Season of the Chosen Week Ten Challenges
If you ever need to refer back to these challenges whilst you’re playing Destiny 2, you can find the challenges under the Quests selection in the menu.
Here’s the complete list of the Season of the Chosen Week Ten challenges:
- …The Harder They Fall – Defeat (20) Elite or Boss Cabal in the Proving Grounds strike
- Explosive Conclusions – Use a Rocket Launcher or grenades to defeat combatants anywhere in the system. Bonus progress for rapidly defeating them and for defeating Cabal
- Lenses in Focus – Go to the Prismatic Recaster and discover how to unlock (15) more lenses
- In Your Element – Defeat (80) Guardians in the Iron Banner with Elemental takedowns. Earn bonus progress for Stasis takedowns
- Warrior from Beyond – In strikes, defeat combatants with elemental final blows. Earn bonus progress by defeating combatants with Stasis
Time is definitely of the essence now. Make sure you get all the challenges done, and don’t miss out on the XP or rewards for doing so.
The challenges are all retroactive and will be available throughout the season’s duration. Also, find out how to get your hands on the Dead Man’s Tale Exotic Rifle and Bell of Conquests Seasonal Artifact in Destiny 2.
That’s all for this week’s Destiny 2 Season of the Chosen Seasonal Challenges. Stay tuned for more information as Season of the Chosen draws to a close, and we get new details on Destiny 2 Season 14.
Image credits: Bungie
Destiny 2 Guardian Games 2021 leaks: Start date, loot, how to win
Leaks are pointing towards the existence of the second-ever Guardian games that will take place in Bungie’s Destiny 2.
Destiny 2 players can start getting excited as a leak has all but confirmed the return of Bungie’s Guardian Games in 2021.
After the success of the inaugural 2020 edition, it seems Bungie’s ultra-competitive Guardian Games are going to be making a welcome return to Destiny 2.
After pitting Hunters, Titans, and Warlocks against each other during Season of the Worthy, the three factions will once again go toe-to-toe with one another in Season of the Chosen.
We have all the details on the 2021 Destiny 2 Guardian Games leaks below.
Guardian Games 2021 start date
The leak was discovered by a Twitter user by the name of joshhunt who found that the Official site had gone live too early, with extra information also being available on the Destiny 2 help page.
It confirms that the 2021 Guardian Games are due to begin on April 20 and will finish on May 9, 2021.
Will Destiny 2’s Guardian Games 2021 be any different?
Instead of just grinding it out to see who prevails at the end of the Guardian Games, there will also be weekly incentives to fill the void left by the end of the Season of the Chosen weekly challenges.
Players will be competing for rewards each week to see who will be the “Head of the Class.” Obviously, the three teams will be fighting hard to claim the overall victory that the Titans claimed in the first year of the Guardian Games, but extra prizes will keep the competition interesting.
How to win the 2021 Guardian Games in Destiny 2
New to Destiny 2 and not sure how the games actually work? We’ve got you covered. Each player will be representing the starting class they picked: Hunter, Titan, or Warlock.
You will obtain a special Guardian Games item specific to your team that you will need to use when competing in PVP modes.
This will earn medals for your chosen class, and also go a long way to helping you pick up some awesome loot.
Guardian Games 2021 Exotics & loot
Exotic weapons are rare and powerful weapons that can usually inflict a lot of damage and chaos upon whoever gets in their way. Season of the Chosen has offered players incredible Exotics such as Dead Man’s Tale and Ticuu’s Divination, and the Guardian Games are providing players the chance to show off even more.
The Heir Apparent Exotic Machine Gun is going to be a focal point of loot rewards in 2021’s Guardian Games. There are also honorable mentions for an Exotic sparrow, a unique-looking Ghost, and full armor sets.
Additionally, all three classes are set to receive a new Legendary class item. The Guardian Games look set to be the farewell Event for Season of the Chosen with Season 14 set to go live a few days after.
Image credits: Bungie
Destiny 2 Weekly Reset: Europa activities, Crucible Rotation & more
A new Weekly Reset arrived for Destiny 2 on April 6, and this brought various changes to the game. Here’s everything that you need to know.
Destiny 2 receives a fresh reset every week, and this brings a plethora of new changes to explore. We’ll go over everything that arrived in the game in the April 6 Weekly Reset.
Weekly Resets have been a consistent part of Destiny since the game first launched in 2014. The developers use these to bring new content and to reset activities so that players can start grinding through them.
A new Weekly Reset dropped on April 6, so there are various new changes and adjustments to explore in the game. We’ll go over everything you need to know about these, including all the rewards you can earn.
When is the Destiny 2 Weekly Reset?
Since these changes drop every week, you’ll want to ensure that you get your Destiny 2 bounties in ahead of the reset. It helps to know when your progress will reset is key so that you can plan for the coming week.
The good news is that this update drops at the exact same time each week unless Bungie specify otherwise. Hope into the game every Tuesday at 10AM PT | 1PM ET | 6PM BST | 3AM AEST (Wednesday), to see these changes.
Nightfall – The Ordeal: Fallen S.A.B.E.R.
The new Weekly Reset will have your Fireteam take on the Fallen S.A.B.E.R. Strike. This Nightfall comes with three distinct modes that will present you with some neat rewards upon successful completion.
We’ve gone over each every modifier in the table below:
|Adept||· Hot Knife: Shanks now have Solar Shields.|
|Hero||· All previous modifiers|
· Champions: Overload: This mode contains Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Overload mod.
· Champions: Barrier: This mode contains Barrier Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier mod.
· Champions: Fallen: This mode contains both Barrier and Overload Champions, which cannot be stopped without an Anti-Barrier or Overload mod, respectively.
· Hero Modifiers: Extra Shields
· S.A.B.E.R. Protocol: Incoming Solar and environmental damage increased.
|Legend||· All previous modifiers|
· Equipment Locked: You will not be able to change your equipment after this activity starts.
· Match Game: Enemy shields are highly resistant to all unmatched elemental damage.
· Legend Modifiers: Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields
|Master||· All previous modifiers|
· Chaff: Radar is disabled.
· Master Modifiers: Champions: Mob & Locked Loadout & Match Game & Extra Shields.
· Champions: Mob: This mode contains additional Champions.
Completing the Fallen S.A.B.E.R. Strike will grant you the following rewards:
- Nightfall Rotation Drop: THE SWARM (Machine Gun)
- Powerful (Tier 1) reward: Get 3 points by completing runs. Higher difficulties grant more points.
- Pinnacle reward: Get a score of 100k. Since modifiers are fixed, this requires a high difficulty run.
Weekly Crucible Rotation: Clash
Clash is a Weekly Rotational Team Deathmatch mode that pits teams of six players against each other. Your objective will be to score 150 points before the timer runs out.
Alternatively, you can also win simply by scoring more points than your opponents in these matches.
Vanguard Burn: Arc Singe
Arc is an elemental type related to electricity in Destiny 2. During this week’s Vanguard Burn the Arc Singe has applied a modifier that lets you and your enemies deal more damage with Arc weapons and abilities.
The new Weekly Reset has brought some new activities for you to try out when you jump into Europa. You can complete these to gain some experience and level up.
Here’s everything that you’ll get to do:
- Eclipsed Zone: Cadmus Ridge
- Empire Hunt: The Technocrat: Defeat Eramis’s technology expert, Praksis, the Technocrat.
- Exo Challenge: Simulation: Safeguard: Simulated Skill-Set Training: Test your defensive abilities amongst a Vex onslaught.
- Wandering Nightmare: Fallen Council (Archer’s Line)
- Trove Guardian is in Hellmouth
- Nightmare Hunt: Isolation: Defeat the Nightmare of Taniks, the Scarred.
- Nightmare Hunt: Pride: Defeat the Nightmare of Skolas, Kell of Kells.
- Nightmare Hunt: Servitude: Defeat the Nightmare of Zydron, Gate Lord.
- Dreaming City: Strong Curse
- Petra is at Rheasilvia.
- Weekly Mission: Dark Monastery – Provide recon for Petra’s forces by investigating strange enemy activity in Rheasilvia.
- Ascendant Challenge: Keep of Honed Edges, Harbinger’s Seclude
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
That covers everything you can do after the April 6 Weekly Reset in Destiny 2. We’ll update this page each week so you’ve always got the latest information.
Image Credits: Bungie
Apex Legends Season 9 teaser: Olympus map changes and new Legend
Apex Legends Twitter account teases Olympus map changes and new Legend in a video celebrating 100 million players.
Best Man-O-War loadout for CoD: Mobile Season 2
Here are the best attachments and perks to run with Call of Duty Mobile’s Man-O-War Assault Rifle in Season 2.
Fortnite leaks reveal more Season 6 vehicle mods
Fortnite Season 6 saw the introduction of vehicle mods, with leaks suggesting some interesting future options for your vehicle.