Treyarch has added in a new option for players playing the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout Beta on PS4: Fast Collapse. A new hot fix went live for the Blackout Beta on PS4 this morning to bring the new mode into the game.
This new mode introduces a faster paced mode in Blackout, as the circle will be closing in on the map a lot faster than the usual time.
The mode is currently set to default on Quads of 4 players. No other variant of it is available as of now in the Blackout Beta.
Here’s the full list of changes that went live today:
- Playlist Updates:
- Added new “Fast Collapse” playlist (notes above).
- Miscellaneous Fixes:
- General stability and matchmaking fixes.
- Downed players can no longer interact with their Inventory.
- Fixed an issue where a raft was spawning upside down near Hydro Dam.
- Fixed an exploit that could lead to unlimited ammo.
- Tuning Updates:
- Armor: Players wearing Level 3 armor will now take explosive damage.
- Titan: Fixed the reticle on the gold Titan.
- Koshka: Headshots will no longer 1-shot players with 200HP.
- Paladin: Headshots will no longer 1-shot players with 200HP.