Some new leaks from data miners are hinting at a Marvel Portal POI coming to Fortnite Season 5. This will come with the new Black Panther and Captain Marvel skins, and here’s what we know about this rumor so far.
Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 4 had a memorable Marvel crossover. Epic Games brought brand new superhero skins, locations, and powers to the battle royale title, and the season finally came to a close with a massive battle against Galactus.
Season 5 has also seen its share of crossovers. The Mandalorian headlined the season, along with additions from other franchises such as Halo and The Walking Dead. There may also be other new crossover content on the horizon.
Now it seems that Epic Games may be bringing back something familiar as well. Some Fortnite leakers have discovered signs of more Marvel content coming soon to Fortnite Season 5.
We recently learned from another leak that a few Marvel characters will be available as character skins during Season 5. The new additions will be Black Panther, Taskmaster and Captain Marvel, as well as a ‘Wakanda Forever’ emote that is a tribute to the late Chadwick Boseman.
- Read More: Where to find All Holiday trees
With the Bifrost bridge no longer available, it’s not clear how exactly these characters will arrive at the island. A leaker named HYPEX suggests that they will to travel to the Fortnite map through a “Marvel Portal” that will spawn from The Zero Point.
You can listen to a leaked audio file of this portal below:
This portal will most likely tie into the “Marvel: Royalty & Warriors Pack.” A few fans have speculated that this implies the return of Galactus, since he was only in the previous season for a few minutes. However, this seems unlikely since he has already been defeated, and it would be odd to bring him back.
- Read More: Where to find all Snowmando Outposts
Regardless, this is still exciting news. It’ll be fun to have new Marvel-centric content in Fortnite Season 5, and Epic Games isn’t stopping there. There are also leaks that point to a DC crossover happening soon, with The Green Arrow arriving to the game as a skin.
As with any datamined information, this should all be taken with a grain of salt until the developers confirm it. The leaks look promising, and we’ll be sure to update you as soon as we learn more.
Image Credits: Epic Games and Marvel Entertainment
How to complete Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3 Quests: Week 4 challenge guide
Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3, brings new Quests every week, so here’s how to complete each week’s set of challenges.
A new Fortnite Season means new Weekly Quests to complete, so here’s how to complete all of Week 4’s challenges in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3, as well as all of the Quests you might have missed but can still complete.
Season 3 of Fortnite Chapter 3 brought Darth Vader, Indiana Jones, and plenty of new mechanics to the battle royale, and Epic Games didn’t stop there. New items such as the Grapple Glove are being added almost every week and there are also Weekly Quests to help you finish the Battle Pass.
Epic Games have done away with Punchcards, so you simply need to complete the challenges found in Season 3’s Quests screen. You’ll get 15k XP for each one you complete, so it’s well worth your time. Here’s how to complete the Week 4 Quests, and when you can expect Week 5’s to go live.
How to complete Fortnite Season 3, Week 4 Quests
Here are all of the Week 4 Quests in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3:
- Damage opponents while in a vehicle (250) – 15,000 XP
- Destroy structures with an E-11 Blaster Rifle (15) – 15,000 XP
- Knock down Timer Pines with a Ripsaw Launcher (5) – 15,000 XP
- Mantle onto a ledge within 3 seconds of sliding (3) – 15,000 XP
- Plant a Reality Seed at Sunflower’s Saplings or Fungi Farm (1) – 15,000 XP
- Search chests or ammo boxes at crashed IO Airships (2) – 15,000 XP
- Travel 500 meters in the Slipstream around Rave Cave (500) – 15,000 XP
You shouldn’t have too much difficulty completing Fortnite’s Week 4 Quests as long as you set out to complete them.
You can check out our guide on where to find a Ripsaw Launcher and knock down Timber Pines, but this is really the only challenge you’ll have trouble with. Just be sure to carry a Reality Seed to either Sunflower’s Sapling or Fungi Farm, and visit Rave Cave to ride the Slipstream.
The next set of Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3 Quests will arrive on Thursday, July 7 at 6 AM PT / 9 AM ET / 2 PM BST, so stay tuned for Week 5.
All Fortnite Weekly Quests
Fortnite Week 3 Quests
- Impulse an enemy player with a Shockwave Grenade (1)
- Dislodge or destroy Runaway Boulders with a melee weapon (3)
- Damage opponents within 30 seconds of getting out of the water (75)
- Reach max shields at a temple (1)
- Jump off a diving board (3)
- Headbutt an opponent while riding a Boar (1)
- Get 3 seconds of air time in a land vehicle (1)
Fortnite Week 2 Quests
- Boost into a Runaway Boulder and dislodge it with a Baller (1)
- Eliminate enemy players with ranged weapons of Epic rarity or better (2)
- Enter the wind tunnel in a Baller at the Screwballer (1)
- Headshot opponents with the Two-Shot Shotgun (5)
- Launch into the air using Geysers (3)
- Pick Weeds around Reality Saplings (5)
- Swing 50 meters or more with the Grapple Glove without touching the ground (10)
Fortnite Week 1 Quests
- Collect Reality Seeds (3)
- Damage opponents with a DMR (200)
- Dance at different crashed IO Airships (3)
- Gain shields by bouncing on Slurp Bouncer mushrooms (10)
- Mod a Whiplash with Off-Road tires and a Cow Catcher, then destroy Structures (50)
- Search chests at Condo Canyon or Tilted Towers (5)
- Visit the Zero Point in a motorboat (1)
Fortnite Zero Week Quests
- Interact with Sunbird or Moon Hawk and Rustler in a single match (2)
- Jump on a Wolf or Bear’s back in 2 different matches (2)
- Plant or Summon 3 Reality Saplings using Reality Seeds (3)
- Survive 10 Storm Phases (10)
- Travel 2000 meters in a Baller (2000)
- Visit Groovy Grove, Reality Falls, and Rave Cave (3)
For more Fortnite, you can check out the best PC settings in 2022, and the recent leak that a Dead by Daylight crossover is on the way.
Image Credit: Epic Games
How to get the Ripsaw Launcher & knock down Timber Pines in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3
Here’s how you can get your hands on the Ripsaw Launcher weapon in Fortnite and use it to knock down Timber Pines.
The Ripsaw Launcher is a new weapon in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3, and we’ll go over its location on the map and how to knock down Timber Pines with the Ripsaw Launcher.
Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3 features a plethora of fun content for players to unlock, including cosmetic skins of popular characters like Indiana Jones as well as powerful weapons like Darth Vader’s Lightsaber.
The Ripsaw Launcher is another weapon that you can get your hands on in Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3, and we’ll go over everything that you need to know about it, including its location on the map.
- How to get the Ripsaw Launcher in Fortnite
- How to knock down Timber Pines with a Ripsaw Launcher in Fortnite
How to get the Ripsaw Launcher in Fortnite
The Ripsaw Launcher can be found hanging on a wall in Choppin’ Chateau, which is northeast of Logjam Lotus on the north end of the Fortnite map. You can also collect it from chests and as floor loot until Ripsaw Launcher Week comes to an end on July 5.
- Read more: Fortnite x Dead by Daylight crossover leaked
The Ripsaw Launcher shoots a blade that’s capable of destroying builds, and it can dish out 25 damage to buildings, 60 to players, and 100 to vehicles. It can hold up to 10 blades and continues to deal damage for a total of 10 seconds when fully charged.
How to knock down Timber Pines with a Ripsaw Launcher in Fortnite
One of the Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 3 Weekly Quests requires you to knock down Timber Pines with a Ripsaw Launcher. Timber Pines are large redwood trees that can mainly be found in snow-covered areas on the Fortnite map.
Here’s how you can knock them down:
- Collect a Ripsaw Launcher
- Approach a Timber Pine
- Press the shoot button to use the Ripsaw Launcher on the tree
Since you’re supposed to knock down 5 Timber Pines for this challenge, we recommend aiming your Ripsaw Launcher at a tree and fully charging it up before letting go. This will cause the Timber Pine to knock down multiple trees.
For more Fortnite content, check out how to get the free Major Mancake skin with Fall Guys Crown Clash challenges as well as how to unlock Super Styles in Chapter 3, Season 3.
Image credits: Epic Games
How to get free Major Mancake Fortnite skin with Fall Guys Crown Clash challenges
Fortnite players can earn the free Major Mancake skin and its cosmetics by playing Fall Guys, and here’s how.
Fortnite players looking to earn the brand-new Major Mancake skin and cosmetics can head over to Fall Guys and earn it for free over there. Here’s everything you have to do.
Fall Guys, the hit party game, finally went free to play on June 21, joining Epic Games’ other free multiplayer titles, Fortnite and Rocket League. Players have been desperate for a Fall Guys x Fortnite collab similar to the Halo event and although it hasn’t arrived, free Fortnite cosmetics can now be earned through Fall Guys challenges.
Here are all of the Fall Guys Crown Clash challenges you need to complete to earn the free Major Mancake skin and cosmetics in Fortnite.
Fall Guys x Fortnite Crown Clash challenges & free rewards
Fall Guys’ Crown Clash challenges are simple to complete, you just need to play 100 rounds in any Fall Guys show. While this may take some time, you’ll have until Monday, July 11 to complete them.
Here’s every Fall Guys Crown Clash challenge and its reward:
- Play 10 Rounds in Any Show – 300 Kudos
- Play 20 Rounds in Any Show – 500 Kudos
- Play 40 Rounds in Any Show – 800 Kudos
- Play 70 Rounds in Any Show – 1000 Kudos
- Play 100 Rounds in Any Show – 1200 Kudos
It’s not just Fall Guys Kudos you’ll be earning though, because as long as you’re using the same Epic Games account, you’ll also be earning Major Mancake cosmetics in Fortnite. These are being slowly rolled out, so don’t panic if you don’t receive your reward immediately.
And you don’t have to worry if you don’t own Fall Guys, as it’s now completely free. You can just download the game, complete the challenges, and if you don’t want to play anymore, then you can simply uninstall it. Unfortunately, it seems that mobile players who don’t own a console will be out of luck.
Fortnite Major Mancake skin & cosmetics
By completing these Fall Guys challenges, Fortnite players can earn the Major Mancake skin, a Waffle-themed Backbling, as well as a breakfast-themed Emote, Pickaxe, and Spray.
- Read more: Fortnite x Dead by Daylight crossover leaked
Here are all of the Mancake cosmetics available in Fortnite through the Fall Guys Crown Clash challenges:
- Major Mancake skin
- Waffler Backbling
- Stacked with Love Emote
- Sweet Clementine Pickaxe
- Stacked! Spray
Rocket League players can also earn rewards such as the Colorful Canines Banner, but the rest of the rewards haven’t been unveiled at the time of writing.
Image Credit: Epic Games / Mediatonic
Best Sniper Rifles in Warzone: Every Season 4 Sniper ranked
Almost every squad runs a sniper in Warzone, so we've ranked every Sniper Rifle from best to worst and counted...
FIFA 23 Serie A ratings: Every team’s best players predictions
The Serie A will bring some of the world's best players to FIFA 23, so we’ve predicted who will have...
Apex Legends 1.99 patch notes: Lifeline’s Clinic Easter Egg, bug fixes, more
Apex Legends has a brand-new 1.99 patch which brings bug fixes and new interactive Easter Egg for Lifeline's Clinic.