A new Game Settings Update for Black Ops 3 has gone live on PS4 and Xbox One and has added the ability for players to access the Black Market from pre-game lobbies in multiplayer.
This new feature was in fact mentioned in the patch notes for the latest update, but it has now just gone live in-game.
Players are able to acquire new Supply Drops in pre-game lobbies now. Here’s some clarification from the patch notes in regards to opening a drop when a match starts:
- If Players are in the process of opening a Supply Drop as a match begins, the menu screen will close but content is still awarded. Players can view items earned through Supply Drops from the Recently Acquired menu option in the Black Market.
In addition to that, the new settings change included:
- Hellstrom and Wraith Scorestreaks buffed
- Players can be killed by their own scorestreak
- Fixes for Medals/Challenges not tracking certain progress
- Fixes in Black Market for looping sounds
- Fixes for in-game store images and language
- Brass Knuckles taunts FX has been added
Video shows off drastic evolution of Call of Duty Zombies from World at War to Cold War
Evolution of Zombies video
Some of the classic maps showcased include:
- World at War’s Nacht der Untoten
- Black Ops’ Five
- Black Ops 3’s Shadows of Evil
- Black Ops 4’s IX
Of course, there are many other maps shown in the video, but we don’t want to spoil it all!
If you’re a fan of Zombies, this is a great watch so make sure to check out the video below.
Image Credits: Treyarch / Activision / Evolution List
Call of Duty players want a Battlefield Portal inspired mode in the future
Image Credit: Activision / EA
Zombies World Record beaten after nearly 300 hours of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
Image Credit: Activision / TomPhantasy
Fortnite Rift Tour event: Schedule, quests, rewards & more
The Fortnite Rift Tour event is going to be bringing a ton of musical excitement to the popular game, and...
Modern Warfare players want one change for Ground War to fix spawn trapping
Modern Warfare players are calling for the developers to make a change in the Ground War mode to help ease...
Battlefield 2042 will not have a Rental Server Program
Battlefield 2042 will release without a Rental Server Program, leaving some players and fans alike disappointed with the news.