If your Fireteam is desperately struggling with the Deep Stone Crypt or you just want to get to the second secret chest, then we may have an easy solution to help you get there. A glitch renders one raid boss very easy, we’ll show you how to do it.
Destiny raids are not supposed to be easy; that’s kind of their deal. So when we say we have a way for you to make Deep Stone Crypt a bit easier, that would be putting it lightly.
A strange new glitch allows for an easier experience in Bungie‘s Beyond Light’s raid, and for those that have been attempting it – solo or otherwise – you’ll have a better time of things should you choose to use it.
Deep Stone Crypt Raid glitch
DSC is an exhausting battle of perseverance and organization. Such is the event’s tasks and new functions it imparts on you; there’s a lot to keep track of. Well, thanks to this new glitch, you can breeze effortlessly through one of the raid’s toughest encounters.
The first real fight of DSC is the boss battle against Atraks-1, Fallen Exo. What is normally a coordinated operation of teamwork and concentration can now be mocked and made to look rather foolish.
- Initiate the fight against Atraks-1
- Get in one of the elevators that take you up to space
- Head for the door that normally opens once the fight is over
- Equip Salvation’s Grip and make sure you’re right up against the door facing away from it
- Aim directly at the floor and fire a projectile at the floor
- Move slightly the left side and fire another one so that it’s next to the first one
- Then move so that you’re slightly to the right of the first one, then fire another one
- Then return to the middle one and crouch
- You should be slowly pushed backwards so that you glitch through the door
If you want to see the full video for yourself, then watch it here.
Congratulations, you’ve now skipped 95% of this encounter and avoided the trials and tribulations that Bungie had in-store for you. Now head through and finish off a defenseless Atraks-1.
People are continuing to find ways to make DSC easier, and it probably won’t be too long before Taniks is next on the agenda.
Image credits: Bungie
Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards this week: July 30
Are you curious about what the Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards are this week? We have all of the Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards this week covered.
It is time for a new set of rewards to be available for Guardians to earn through the Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris game mode, so here are all of the Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards this week.
The world of Destiny 2 has a treasure trove of exciting activities for players to experience when they are playing.
One of the most popular game modes that the first-person shooter offers is, no doubt, Trials of Osiris, which is the game’s competitive multiplayer playlist that allows Guardians to test their skills against other players.
One of the exciting factors of this game mode, besides proving your skills, is the new set of rewards that players can earn with their success every week.
With this in mind, here are the Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards for this week starting on July 30, 2021.
Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards this week
As with every new week of competition for this playlist, there are four different pieces of loot that players can acquire based upon how they perform on their card.
You can find all of the items for this week starting on July 30, 2021, below, along with the win requirements players must achieve to obtain these items for their inventories.
- 3 Wins – Pyrrhic Ascent Helm, Pyrrhic Ascent Mask, and Pyrrhic Ascent Hood
- 5 Wins – Solar’s Scar Legendary Sword
- 7 Wins – Pyrrhic Ascent Gloves, Pyrrhic Ascent Grasps, and Pyrrhic Ascent Gauntlets
- Flawless – Eye of Sol Adept Legendary Sniper Rifle
Players who would like to acquire all of the Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards this week will have to perform well on this week’s map for the playlist, Wormhaven.
There is no doubt that plenty of Guardians will be battling it out to earn all of the rewards this week and will continue to do so in the future.
We will continue to update this piece weekly with all of the new items that become available for players to earn in the game’s competitive multiplayer mode.
For more Destiny 2, check out what changes players are calling for regarding the seasonal artifact grind, and stay tuned for future news and guides.
Image Credits: Bungie / light.gg
Destiny 2 Season of the Splicer Hotfix: 22.214.171.124 update & patch notes
Bungie has released a new 126.96.36.199 hotfix update for Destiny 2 Season of the Splicer, and here are the full patch notes for it.
A new Destiny 2 Season of the Splicer Hotfix aims to improve several aspects of the game including Master Vault of Glass. Here’s everything you need to know about the new 188.8.131.52 update.
Even as we near the end of Season the Splicer, Bungie is still churning out quality updates to improve Destiny 2 as a whole. The weekly updates may have finished, but there are still Trials of Osiris rewards to earn amongst other things.
The latest Hotfix focuses on Armor improvements, the Vault of Glass Raid, and other general fixes. Ahead of new information for Destiny 2 Season 15, this new update should keep players ticking over in the meantime.
Here’s everything we know about the new Destiny 2: 184.108.40.206 update and patch notes.
- Fixed an issue where the Ludomaniacal emblem did not have appropriate acquisition steps in its details.
Vault of Glass
- Removed weapon drops from Master Vault of Glass encounter loot pools.
- Players are guaranteed to receive stat-focused armor from Master difficulty encounters.
- Master Vault of Glass loot lockouts have been separated from Normal.
- Both can now be looted independently each week.
- Drops will only be at Pinnacle Power from the first weekly clear of each encounter.
- For example, if you complete Oracles in Normal difficulty first it will award Pinnacle. If you later in that week complete Oracles on Master difficulty, it will award stat-focused armor but not at Pinnacle Power.
- Completing either encounter again after that will award Spoils of Conquest, and Masterwork Materials at Master difficulty.
ARMOR & ABILITIES
- Fixed an issue where some Stasis finishers caused a slight delay to weapon readiness relative to non-Stasis class finishers.
- Fixed an issue where Boots of the Emperor’s Agent didn’t display shaders correctly.
We’re saying general a lot, huh?
- Fixed an issue where the Ghoyster Shell could heave horrific dead pupils in certain environments.
- We are still recovering from this issue and apologize to anyone who may have nightmares.
Also, check out Destiny 2 Palindrome god roll perks for PVE and PVP.
Image Credit: Bungie
Destiny 2 Palindrome god roll perks for PVE and PVP
The Destiny 2 Palindrome Hand Cannon is one of the game’s best weapons, and we have the god roll perks you should strive to get for it covered.
The Palindrome is one of the strongest weapons players can use in the world of Destiny 2, but there is a certain set of perks players have deemed to be the god roll that maximizes the potential of this particular Hand Cannon to its highest degree.
Destiny 2 has various weapons that Guardians can use to fight off the forces of The Darkness when they are playing. However, certain weapons shine brighter than others regarding how effective they are in combat scenarios.
One of the best weapons is the Destiny 2 Palindrome god roll. This weapon has a group of perks that most players have decided to be the very best for this particular Hand Cannon when it comes to player versus environment and player versus player battles.
With this in mind, here are the perks you should be trying to get on your Palindrome to have the Destiny 2 Palindrome god roll in your inventory.
Destiny 2 Palindrome god roll
Now, the perks you want for this Hand Cannon will differ depending on the kind of activity you plan to use this Hand Cannon in when playing.
You can find all of the best perks for this weapon when it comes to player versus environment situations below:
- Barrel: Fluted Barrel
- Magazine: Extended Mag
- Perk 1: Outlaw
- Perk 2: Thresh
When it comes to player versus player battles in the Crucible or Trials of Osiris, you will want the following perks for this Hand Cannon below:
- Barrel: Smallbore
- Magazine: Ricochet Rounds
- Perk 1: Killing Wind
- Perk 2: Rangefinder
Unfortunately, there is no guaranteed way of getting the Palindrome god roll.
The perks you get on a weapon are random, so players must pray to the RNG gods that the next time they get this weapon from a random drop or when it is available at a vendor that it is set up to be either the PVE or PVP Destiny 2 Palindrome god roll.
For more Destiny 2, check out when Season of the Splicer is ending and when the next highly-anticipated season will begin, and stay tuned for future news and guides.
Image Credits: Bungie / light.gg / Fandom
Dr Disrespect explains why he hates Apex Legends: “It’s boring! Shooting shields, I don’t like it!”
Popular streamer Dr Disrespect recently gave his thoughts on Apex Legends while playing and explained why he is a not...
Apex Legends Season 10: Emergence battle pass tiers and rewards
Apex Legends Season 10: Emergence is dropping with new content in the battle pass, let's take a look at what...
Warzone players slam “rip off” Ultra Operator skin
Warzone players have called out the new Magma Ultra Operator skin for being a "rip off" and advise other players...