As announced earlier this week, the new Headshot Community Contract challenge is now live in Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 MP and Zombies on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
The overall goal is to get half a billion headshots, with different rewards set to unlock along the way.
The ultimate reward is a Pack-a-Punch camo. The challenge ends May 23.
Feature image via @Dysmorphix
How much are COD Points? How to buy, price, how to spend & more
What is the price of COD Points?
Here are the different prices for the various COD Points bundles:
- 200 COD Points for $1.99
- 500 COD Points for $4.99
- 1,000 (+100 Bonus) COD Points for $9.99
- 2,000 (+400 Bonus) COD Points for $19.99
- 4,000 (+1,000 Bonus) COD Points for $39.99
- 7,000 (+2,500 Bonus) COD Points for $74.99
- 10,000 (+3,000 Bonus) COD Points for $99.99
How do I buy COD Points?
These are the various ways you can procure COD Points.
This method is only for PC players.
This method is only for PlayStation players.
You will be able to purchase them using money or PSN credit.
Xbox Microsoft Store
This method is only for Xbox players.
You will be able to purchase them using money or Xbox Gift cards.
Where do I spend my COD Points?
What can I buy with COD Points?
You can buy the Cold War & Warzone Season 2 Battle Pass via a couple of different methods:
- Purchase it from the Official Call of Duty website
- Buy it from the in-game store on your respective platform
Image credits: Activision
5 best Call of Duty games ever ranked: Full tier list
Also, check out our 10 best guns in Black Ops Cold War: Weapon Tier List
Call of Duty: Best games tier list
Here is our Official tier list of all of Black Ops Cold War’s weapons:
- A-Tier: CoD: Classic, CoD: Modern Warfare 3, CoD: Black Ops 2
- C-Tier: CoD: Ghosts, CoD: Infinite Warfare, CoD: WW2
Ranking the Best Call of Duty games of all time
5. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019
4. Call of Duty: World At War
3. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
2. Call of Duty: Black Ops
1. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Every Call of Duty creator code: Streamers, pros, more
How to use CoD Support a Creator code
To select a creator to support:
- Launch Modern Warfare, Warzone, or Black Ops Cold War
- Navigate to the Store tab
- Select “Support a Creator”
- Input one of the creator codes below
- Purchase a Bundle or Battle Pass with your CoD Points
- Your selected creator or pro will now receive a portion of the profits from your purchase
And as a reminder, enter these creator codes in all caps.
Twitch and YouTuber creator codes
Here are the creator codes for some of the biggest and most recognizable names in Call of Duty:
- FaZe Swagg: “SWAGG”
- TimTheTatman: “TIMTHETATMAN”
- TeeP: “TEEP”
- Spratt: “SPRATT”
- Symfuhny: “SYM”
- NuFo: “NUFO”
- NoisyButters: “BUTTERS”
- ShawnJGaming: “SHAWNJ”
- Vikkstar123: “VIKK”
- Michi: “MICHI”
- GoldGloveTV: “GOLDGLOVE”
- NICKMERCS: “MFAM”
- Drfit0r: “DRIFT0R”
- JackFrags: “JACKFRAGS”
- MarleyThirteen: “MARLEY”
- CouRage: “COURAGE”
- Chaos: “CHAOS”
- HusKerrs: “HUSKERRS”
- PrestigeIsKey: “PRESTIGE”
- KRNG Espresso: “ESPRESSO”
- Tejbz: “TEJBZ”
Call of Duty League players creator codes
Here is a list of the 2020 and 2021 Season’s CDL pro players creator codes:
- aBeZy: “ABEZY”
- Apathy: “APATHY”
- Arcitys: “ARCITYS”
- Attach: “ATTACH”
- Blazt: “BLAZT”
- Crimsix: “CRIM”
- Cammy: “CAMMY”
- Cellium: “CELLIUM”
- Clayser: “CLAY”
- CleanX: “CLEANX”
- Dashy: “DASHY”
- Denz: “DENZ”
- Enable: “ENABLE”
- Envoy: “ENVOY”
- FormaL: “FORMAL”
- GodRX: “GODRX”
- Huke: “HUKE”
- iLLeY: “ILLEY”
- KiSMET: “KISMET”
- Kuavo: “KUAVO”
- Mack: “MACK”
- Methodz: “METHODZ”
- Octane: “OCTANE”
- Scump: “SCUMP”
- Seany: “SEANY”
- Shotzzy: “SHOTZZY”
- SiLLY: “SILLY”
- Simp: “SIMP”
- Skrapz: “SKRAPZ”
- Skyz: “SKYZ”
- SlasheR: “SLASHER”
- Vivid: “VIVID”
- Owakening: “WAKE”
- Wuskin: “WUSKIN”
- ZooMaa: “ZOOMAA”
Image Credit: Activision / Zippo / Vikkstar / NICKMERCS
Cold War & Warzone Season 3 artwork reportedly leaked
A first look at Black Ops Cold War & Warzone Season 3 artwork has leaked online.
Warzone will reportedly get NVIDIA DLSS support with Season 3
NVIDIA DLSS could bring new technology and support for PC players in Warzone.