Sledgehammer Games released a new hot fix update for Call of Duty: WWII earlier on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- Fixed Attack of the Undead Community Challenge UI issue with Zombies kill counter (Live on PS4 now, live on XB1 tomorrow. All kills have still been tracking and counting properly. This was only a UI issue.)
- Fixed issue with UI displaying incorrect end date of the Attack of the Undead Community Event. The event ends on June 26 at 10AM PDT.
- Fixed issue where end of Ranked Play Season 2 Helmet rewards for the top 100 players were displaying the wrong Season number
- Distributed end of Ranked Play Season 3 Helmet rewards for the top 100 players (Check your Mail)
- Fixed issue where Camos and Paintjobs were being removed from weapons and not displaying properly
- Fixed issue with incorrect spawn site placements for S&D on Sainte Marie du Mont
- Fixed issue where party members were able to join a match via the new playlist tiles without the party leader