A brand new patch for the PC fans was released today afternoon. This patch contains many new bug fixes, new features, etc. Check out the patch outs here:
- Improved loadtimes when using AMD hardware
- Fix for issues when binding mousewheel to fire
- Using arrow keys to adjust Mouse sensitivity will increment the value by .01
- Fix for some instances of “Error quit was not requested in the main thread”
- Fix for issues with 16:10 displays
- Fix for TXAA not disabling when an unsupported card is detected
- Improvements to ambient occlusion
- Increased Friends list limit to 300
- Joinable friends now sort to the top of the friends list
- Users now have the ability to unlink youtube accounts.
- Added SFX to sliders in options menu
- Fix for knife lunge not working when a gamepad is connected
- Improved film rendering stability and made progression bar more accurate while rendering a film.
- Improved audio/rumble responsiveness when hitting enemies with gunfire.
- Fix for issues with changing the gamepad Button Layout in theater
- Fix for Party host receiving infinite “Reconnecting to Party” message when clicking on “Bring Party” in a post-match lobby.
- Fix for crash that could occur during credits
- Fix for freeze when unlocking Death From Above achievement
- Matchmaking improvements
- Added Hardcore Kill Confirmed playlist to the Hardcore category
- Game now resets the Care Package for a non-owner if the owner re-rolls the package using the Engineer perk.
- Fix for incorrectly being able to purchase an 11th Create a Class slot
- Collision and clipping fixes on all maps
- Fixed a number of new UI error messages reported by users.
- Improved CoDTV sort filters for browsing content
- Players can now render films in addition to clips
- Removed incorrect SFX for placing from party games
- Fixes for issues with codtv images not loading in
- Bots no longer count towards the party size limit in Custom Games
- Added the ability to “View League Teams” from any player’s Playercard.
- Added the ability to “View Playercard” from League solo leaderboards.
- Map exploit fixes in Meltdown
- Fixes for errors on Express when the train arrives
- “Drop Shot” medal is no longer awarded after standing back up.
- Fix for escort drone cuing incorrect audio
- Added voice chat volumn controls
- CoDTV video playback improvemnts
- Fixes for out of sync audio issues in rendered videos
- Fixes for rendered clips showing the wrong length on youtube
- Fixes with “Hacked” items not targeting the correct team
- Shadows seen through sniper scopes now render more correctly.
- Fix for Hijacked minimap displaying incorrectly
- Fix for some equipment not being destructible by Friendly Fire in Hardcore mode
- Fix for final killcams not displaying properly if it is an “Assisted Suicide” kill.
- Fix for Bomb Defuser Challenge not progressing properly
- Fix for Hero Medal not appearing in game at the correct time.
- Fix for XP bar in League Play not displaying correctly
- Fix for teams being kicked from league play when matched against a previously played team
- Fix for crash when getting disconnected while viewing the like/dislike menu of a screenshot
- Fix for partial loss of functionality when theater is started while a party member is in emblem editor
- Fix for Arch Nemesis challenge unlocking incorrectly
- Addressed issues which prevented some master challenges from being completed.
- Fix for friends list showing the wrong rank icon for players
- Fix for Escort Drones spawning under the map
- Added a fail-safe to prevent spawn trapping in CTF.
- Fix for floating corpse models on some maps
- Players can now copy a custom class to the extra prestige slot.
- Improved overall communication of Double XP when enabled.
- AAR better communicates how much XP was earned in each match.
- Fix for issues with having Assault Shield and no secondary weapon
- Thermal vision overlay no longer appears using the VTOL glitch.
- Fix for players not being able to capture their own Care Packages when using the Black Hat PDA in FFA
- Fix for Camera Marker slide bar not functioning correctly
- EMP grenades no longer affect the CODcaster HUD.
- Fix for SFX that plays when player gets in the top 3 in FFA
- Increased sight checks on turrets to improve spawning algorithms.
- Multi-team games no longer count as a tie if an entire team quits.
- Players with Black Hat PDA can no longer hack a Care Package faster than the owner can capture it.
- Addressed a number of issues that would cause friendly/enemy color indicators on equipment and scorestreaks to display as the wrong team.
- Precision challenge “Wet Work” will now unlock with 10 kills.
- The wins challenge will now account for all FFA modes when ending a match with a tie (if you are in the top 3).
- Players that help with the “Synchronized Attack” challenge now get credit for it.
- Players will not be able to manually take control of their AGR if they die at the exact moment that their AGR deploys.
- Players using Ghost will no longer be invisible at all times in Custom Games with the mini-map option set to “constant”.
- Players using Ghost and a Suppressor attachment will no longer appear on the enemy’s minimap while shooting and moving while a UAV is up.
- The median for the K/D graph in the AAR is set to 1.0 instead of 0.0.
- Players can no longer get on top of the shrubs in Nuketown 2025.
- Kills from the explosion on the explosive crossbow bolt now count towards challenges.
- Clan tag is no longer locked immediately after prestige.
- Fixed an area in Express where K9 Unit dogs could get stuck.
- Party Privacy count no longer affects how many bots will spawn in Combat Training.
- Players can no longer stand on invisible collision in Carrier.
MP Gameplay Balancing:
- UAV: cost increased from 350 to 425.
- Lightning Strike: added 750ms delay
- Bouncing Betty: increased the grace period between trigger and activation by 200ms.
- Sensor Grenade: increased the range (now 1000 units), frequency (now 800ms between pings), and amount of time (now 6s) that players appear after explosion.
- Concussion Grenade: decreased movement penalty and turn speed penalty when hit.
- All: increased hip fire recoil.
- All: increased max hip fire spread from 4.75 to 5.
- All: reduced bullet penetration.
- MSMC: increased recoil slightly.
- PDW-57: increased recoil slightly.
- All: reduced idle sway for more reliable long-range aiming.
- M8A1: reduced lethal range of 3-hit kills from 250 to 50 inches.
- M8A1 + Select Fire: increased recoil.
- FAL OSW + Select Fire: increased recoil.
- SWAT-556 + Select Fire: increased recoil.
- All: increased hip fire spread.
- All + Laser Sight: increased hip fire spread.
- XPR-50: increased recoil slightly.
- R870: reduced one-hit kill range by 45 inches.
- B23R: reduced headshot multiplier from 1.4 to 1.
- KAP-40: reduced headshot multiplier from 1.4 to 1
- Fix for Reviving text remains on screen during scoreboard after game ends
- Fix for Mystery Box beacon disappearing after host migration
- Fixes for players getting inside of or clipping into objects in all ZM maps
- Improved zombie AI pathing in all maps
- Fixes for players falling outside of the map for all maps
- Players will now take damage while holding buildable parts
- Fixes for issues obtaining the Jet Gun
- Removed debug text that sometimes appears after host migration
- “You Have No Power Over Me” achievement is now awarded at the correct time
- Fix for infinite loading screen when uploading short clips
- Fix for errors that may occur when viewing long clips
- Fixes for Green flashes appearing when exiting Nuketown Zombies
- Dead players can now text chat with living players
- Added voice chat volume controls
- Fix for players having unbreakable zombie shield
- Fix for issues with multiple players buying the same door
- Fix for incorrect character audio while holding breath with sniper scopes
- Fix for rare issue with players getting stuck in custom game lobby
- Fix for players getting permanent perks
- Fix for persistent upgrades never going away.
- Fix for players not dying when falling from extreme distances after purchasing juggernog in survival modes
All Call of Duty titles on sale for Steam Winter and Xbox Countdown sales
The holidays are here! Steam and Xbox have launched their Winter and Countdown sales respectively. From the original Call of Duty up to Black Ops 4, plenty of Call of Duty titles are on sale on both platforms.
Steam’s Winter Sale began December 20th, 2018 and ends January 3rd, 2019 at 10AM PT. All prices are in US Dollar.
It’s important to note that Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, is available exclusively on Battle.net for PC and thus is not included.
- Call of Duty – $9.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: United Offensive – $9.79 (-51%)
- Call of Duty 2 – $9.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare – $9.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: World at War – $9.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 – $9.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops – $19.59 (-51%)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 – $19.59 (-51%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – $29.39 (-51%)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – $19.79 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Digital Hardened Edition – $33.99 (-66%)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Gold Edition – $19.79 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III – $44.99 (-25%)
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – $19.79 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered – $29.99 (-25%)
- Call of Duty: WWII – $35.99 (-40%)
Xbox One / Xbox 360
Xbox’s Countdown Sale began December 20th, 2018 and ends January 3rd, 2019. All prices are in US Dollar. Xbox Live Gold members also receive up to an additional 10% off.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – $24.00 (-60%) / $19.79 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Digital Hardened Edition – $40.00 (-60%) / $32.99 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Digital Pro Edition – $40.00 (-60%) / $32.99 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Gold Edition – $24.00 (-60%) / $19.79 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles Edition – $35.99 (-40%) / $29.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Deluxe – $59.99 (-40%) / $49.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Digital Deluxe Edition – $59.99 (-40%) / $49.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Digital Legacy Edition – $47.99 (-40%) / $39.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Launch Edition – $24.00 (-60%) / $19.79 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered – $23.99 (-40%) / $19.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: WWII Digital Deluxe – $59.99 (-40%) / $49.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: WWII Gold Edition – $35.99 (-40%) / $29.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Black Ops Pass – $47.49 (-5%) / $42.49 (-15%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Digital Deluxe Enhanced – $123.49 (-5%) / $110.49 (-15%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Digital Deluxe – $94.99 (-5%) / $84.99 (-15%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 – $44.99 (-25%) / $38.99 (-35%)
All of the following Xbox 360 titles are Backwards Compatible on Xbox One.
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare – $16.99 (-15%) / $14.99 (-25%)
- Call of Duty: World at War – $11.99 (-40%) / $9.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 – $16.99 (-15%) / $14.99 (-25%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops – $17.99 (-40%) / $14.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 – $14.99 (-15%) / $17.99 (-25%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – $21.49 (-57%) / $16.49 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Bundle (incl. Black Ops) – $21.49 (-57%) / $16.49 (-67%)
Do you plan to pick up any of the titles while they’re on-sale?
Top five weapons that should be brought back for Black Ops 4 multiplayer
These fan favorite guns from Treyarch’s past Call of Duty’s would feel right at home in Black Ops 4’s multiplayer.
With every iteration of Call of Duty, we have become accustomed to leaving old guns behind and learning how to use new ones. While that’s great for keeping the games feeling fresh, here are some guns that players would still love to use.
Black Ops 4 has its own set of unique Light Machine Guns, but nothing quite as bombastic as the Stoner63. Hailing from Black Op 1, this gun does what most LMG’s don’t.
Blends high rate of fire with tons of ammo, while still retaining low recoil. The Stoner63 is the missing LMG/AR hybrid gun that Black Ops 4 is sorely missing.
The HAMR is a standout LMG due to its unique characteristics. For the first seven rounds, this gun has the fastest firing rate of any LMG in Black Ops 2. Shooting the HAMR in short bursts make this gun ideal for mid-range encounters.
Historically, the LMG class has always had the fewest guns in Call of Duty multiplayer, so adding the Stoner63 and HAMR would greatly beef up this category.
While Black Ops 4 has chosen to relegate shotguns to secondaries, I’d love to see them bring back this weapon category to its former glory. Adding the R870 MCS, also known as the Remington, would be a great step in that direction.
Zipping around smaller maps with this gun in Black Ops 2 felt so good. One shot kills were possible even at mid-range, and the reload time wasn’t half bad for a pump-action gun.
Beef up the SG12, MOG 12, and add the R870 back would give Black Ops 4 shotguns some much-needed love.
MP40 & Galil
These guns are in a weird state. Both have been brought back several times, have had their names changed, then changed again, and are actually present in Blackout, yet are missing from Multiplayer. They most likely will be brought over sometime in the future, but having them currently in one portion of the game just makes me miss their omission in MP even more.
Whether they choose to call it the HG40, like in Black Ops 3, or the Grav, as seen in Blackout, any incarnation of these guns would be a treat.
Ever since making its debut in the first Black Ops multiplayer trailer way back in 2010, this weapon has caught the attention of every Call of Duty player. A knife that shoots knives. Pretty cool, eh?
When it comes to distinct secondary weapons, Black Ops 4 is lacking. No crossbow, no shield, no weird disc shooters, just shotguns, pistols, and launchers. Bringing back the Ballistic Knife would help keep Black Ops tied to its wacky roots. Playing Gun Game just doesn’t feel right without it.
These are just the guns I would like to see added to Black Ops 4 multiplayer. What other guns, whether from zombies, Modern Warfare, or even other franchises, would you like to see online? Let us know in the comments down below!
Call of Duty Black Friday Deals 2018
Black Friday 2018 is here! In this post, we are sharing all of the Call of Duty related deals that are available at retailers across the US.
Here’s a breakdown of deals by retailers and digital stores:
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 — $47.99
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Season Pass — $24.99
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles — $19.49
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles Deluxe Edition – $49.99
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles Edition — $29.99
- Call of Duty: WWII Gold Edition — $29.99
- Call of Duty: WWII Season Pass — $24.99
- Call of Duty: WWII Digital Deluxe Edition — $49.99
- PlayStation Plus 12 Months Membership — $39.99
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 — $47.99
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Digital Deluxe Edition — $89.99
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Digital Deluxe Enhanced — $116.99
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered — $20.00
- Call of Duty: WWII Digital Deluxe Edition — $50.00
- Call of Duty: WWII Gold Edition — $30.00
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Backwards Compatible on Xbox One) — $16.49
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 1 (Backwards Compatible on Xbox One) — $14.99
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (Backwards Compatible on Xbox One) — $14.99
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Backwards Compatible on Xbox One) — $14.99
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Backwards Compatible on Xbox One) — $14.99
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 — $38
- Call of Duty: WWII Gold Edition — $29.99
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Zombies Chronicles Edition — $24.99
- PlayStation Plus 1 Year — $39.99
- PlayStation 4 Slim with Spider Man — $199.99
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (Pre-Owned) — $11.99
- Xbox One X with Fallout 76 — $429.99
- Xbox One S with NBA2K — $229.99
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 — $44.99
- Call of Duty: WWII Gold Edition — $24.99
- PlayStation Plus 12 Month — $39.99
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered — $14.99
- PlayStation 4 Slim 1TB with Spider Man — $199.99
- Xbox One S 1TB – $199
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 with Double XP — $39.99
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered — $17
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare — $12
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Xbox One / Xbox 360) — $12
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 1 (Xbox One / Xbox 360) — $12
- Call of Duty: World at War (Xbox One / Xbox 360) — $12
- PlayStation 4 1TB Slim with Spider Man — $199.99
- Xbox One X 1TB Console — $399
- Xbox One S 1TB with Minecraft — $199
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 — $44.99
- Call of Duty: WWII — $25
If you’re looking to get a new console this Black Friday, PlayStation has stated that PS4 Slims with Spider Man will be available at retailers for $199. Xbox has announced that they’re reducing the price of all Xbox One consoles, so be sure to check each retailer for the deal.
Black Ops Cold War: PawnTakesPawn site gets new teaser video
The PawnTakesPawn website has been updated with a new tape titled “Open. Drop. Save. Restore.” The new tape, which is...
CharlieIntel Podcast Episode 2 – Black Ops Cold War Alpha Impressions
We’re kicking off the CharlieIntel podcast to dive deep into the latest news and updates in the Call of Duty...
Black Ops Cold War Zombies: new PawnTakesPawn site emerges
The Pawn Takes Pawn site just can’t die. Activision has sent out another round of large crates to select content...