Overnight, a new patch update for Call of Duty: WWII went live on the PC platform on Steam.
- Fixed an issue where the FOV was being reset to 65 every time the user starts Multiplayer
- Resolved an issue where FPS is locked to 60 fps when using HDR on 60hz monitors in Windowed (No Border) mode
- Fixed a hitching issue when using 144hz monitor in Windowed (Not Border) with Vsync & Freesync enabled
- Ranked Play support added for the upcoming Ranked Season in December
- Support added for Discord
COD:WWII MULTIPLAYER UPDATES:
- Connectivity improvements and optimizations
- Leaderboard stability improvements and bug fixes
- General UI improvements
- Various issues with when the party leader disbands the party
- Fixed various issues with parties following the party leader to the HQ
- Fixed a rare issue where players are being booted from public lobbies
- Fixed a host migration issue when the party leader exits the game via exit to desktop
- Fixed issue with kill feed improperly displaying a user has changed their name
- Addressed animation issue with Laughing Emote
- Addressed glare issues with various Weapon Kits while SSR is set to High
- Resolved issue with After Action Report not appearing after Gridiron and Capture the Flag matches
- Addressed uncommon issue where HUD would only display for a single player in Hardcore DOM
- Espionage Basic Training – Reduced painted time from 10 seconds to 6. Made it so only bullet damage paints you
- Addressed issue with Mastery challenges were number of challenges was displaying incorrectly making Challenges impossible to complete
- Fixed tank inversion and sensitivity setting for War tank controls
COD:WWII MULTIPLAYER WEAPON UPDATES:
- Walther Toggle Action Shotgun – damage increased at extremely close range
- Bren LMG – increased damage per shot
- LMG Bipod – Sped up ADS time when in bipod stance
- BAR Rifle – decreased fire rate and widened hip fire spread
- STG44 Rifle – widened hip fire spread
- FG42 Rifle – increased recoil and widened hip fire spread
- Machine Pistol – decreased damage ranges
SNIPER CLASS – Fixed a bug with all Sniper Rifles zooming to exact center when aiming down the sights.
COD:WWII NAZI ZOMBIES UPDATES:
- Fixed a crash with host migration while in a public zombies match
- Addressed lighting/glare issues with Tesla gun in Zombies when SSR is enabled.
- Fixed Klaus pathing
- After players prestige once, “WELCOME TO THE HQ” quest pops pack up.
- After finishing a game, classes with Heroic weapons get reset
- Emblem Editor – Because most of our players are using a mouse & keyboard we wanted to take advantage of that, particularly for the UX around Emblem Editor. Therefore, we are taking some extra time to apply some more polish into the feature before releasing it on PC. The Emblem Editor is planned to be released in December, but stay tuned for more details on what PC specific features we are adding.
All Black Ops 4 Prestige emblems & how to get them
Here’s every Black Ops 4 Prestige emblem across multiplayer, Zombies, and Blackout – and how to unlock them to show off your accomplishments.
Black Ops 4 was the last Call of Duty title to feature a traditional Prestige system, so here are all the emblems and how to get them.
In every Call of Duty game since the original CoD 4: Modern Warfare, players have been able to flex their skill and time put in my Prestiging.
This resets your rank back to level 1, giving you a new grind and rewards to show for it. One of these rewards is a cool-looking new emblem to show everyone in the lobby that you’re a serious competitor.
2018’s Black Ops 4 was the last Call of Duty to feature the classic Prestige system, so we’re taking a look at how to Prestige and every emblem in BO4.
How to Prestige in Black Ops 4
To Prestige in Black Ops 4, you need to hit the max level in the game. Once you’ve done that, you can Prestige and start unlocking new items as you continue to do so. And once you’ve Prestiged 10 times, you can hit Prestige Master and get another unique emblem.
The max level in Black Ops 4 is 55 in multiplayer and Zombies and 80 in Blackout, so you need to hit this level 10 times to be Prestige Master.
Here’s a simple guide to Prestiging in Black Ops 4:
- Play Black Ops 4 multiplayer, Zombies, or Blackout until you reach max level
- Press the ‘menu’ button and you’ll see a prompt saying, “Prestige mode available”
- Follow the prompt to the Progress & Unlocks screen
- Press ‘Enter Prestige Mode’ in the top right corner of the screen
You’ll have now Prestiged, so keep doing this until you hit Prestige Master!
All Black Ops 4 multiplayer Prestige emblems
There were 10 Prestige levels in Black Ops 4’s multiplayer, with a unique emblem available for players who reached Prestige Master.
Here’s every Black Ops 4 multiplayer Prestige emblem in order.
All Black Ops 4 Zombies Prestige emblems
Black Ops 4 offers separate Prestige emblems for the Zombies grinders. Again, there are 10 Prestige levels to climb through, and a special Prestige Master emblem for those who went above and beyond.
Here are Black Ops 4’s Zombies Prestige emblems.
Black Ops 4 Blackout Prestige emblems
As part of Operation Grand Heist, Call of Duty 4’s battle royale, Blackout, got its own Prestige system. This acts the same as multiplayer and Zombies, with those hitting level 80 being able to Prestige.
Here are all of Black Ops 4’s Blackout Prestige emblems.
And those are all of the Prestige emblems in Black Ops 4! For more on this Call of Duty title, check out how many people play it in 2021.
Image Credit:Treyarch / u/Swiiifto via Reddit
How many people play Black Ops 4? 2021 player count
Ever wondered how many people are currently playing Black Ops 4? We look at the 2018 Call of Duty title’s 2021 player count.
If you’re looking at picking up Black Ops 4, it’s worth knowing how many people are playing the game. We’re taking a look at how many are still playing 2018’s Call of Duty title in 2021.
Black Ops 4 was the last Call of Duty title to release before Modern Warfare and Black Ops Cold War shook up the formula. It featured the first-ever CoD battle royale, Blackout, which paved the way for Warzone’s incredible success.
The game became free as part of PlayStation Plus in July, but with no joint progression system, there’s less of a reason to go back to it. However, many still prefer the game’s mechanics and maps, so it still has a player base.
Here’s how many people are still playing Black Ops 4 in 2021.
What is Black Ops 4’s player count in 2021?
Unfortunately, there’s no precise way to tell how many people are playing Black Ops 4 in 2021. However, we’ve done some digging around various player count tracking websites to come up with a rough estimate.
According to PlayStation tracking website PS-Timetracker, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 was played by 2,510 of their users in August 2021. Of course, the number is likely much higher because you must sign up to have your stats tracked, and it only takes PlayStation players into account.
Another website, PlayerCounter, says that, at the time of writing, there are roughly 12,000 people playing Call of Duty games released before Modern Warfare (2019). Unfortunately, Black Ops 4 has been included with the other previous CoD games, so there is no precise data.
From this info, we estimate that there is likely somewhere between 5,000-10,000 players playing Black Ops 4 in September 2021.
Black Ops 4 player count comparison
Activision revealed in May that Call of Duty: Warzone has had over 100 million players log in to the battle royale title. According to PlayerCounter, there are 2 million players playing Modern Warfare right now, but this likely takes Warzone into account too.
According to Steam Charts, Black Ops III has 1,300 active users and the rest of the Call of Duty titles on Steam, such as WWII and Advanced Warfare, have player counts only in the hundreds. However, incorporating consoles likely makes the player counts higher.
Image Credit: Activision
Black Ops Zombies fans are begging Treyarch for a standalone game
Call of Duty fans are once again calling on Activision to create and develop a massive standalone Zombies game.
Zombies is one of the most popular facets of any Call of Duty game, and fans are once again calling for a standalone game to create the biggest Zombies experience ever.
When Zombies was first added to Call of Duty: World at War back in 2008, few could have predicted the juggernaut it would become among fans of the legendary FPS series. Since then, Zombies has been a staple in Treyarch CoD games, while Sledgehammer and Infinity Ward have dabbled in it too.
Black Ops Cold War‘s take on the game is certainly one of the most ambitious, with the open-world Outbreak mode a fan favorite. While Cold War has plenty of undead action, fans are still calling for even more: a standalone Zombies game developed by Treyarch.
There’s definitely interest from the community around this idea, with Reddit user ‘shweba16’ posting their idea about how it could work on the CODZombies subreddit, while asking others for their thoughts on whether it was a good idea.
“What would you guys think if Zombies became its own separate game like Warzone with Treyarch [as] developers?” they asked. “What if this game had all the maps, running on BO3 mechanics, while also having the upgradeable features from Cold War?”
“The game gets a constant stream of updates, season after season, with Wonder Weapons and maps being added. I’m only saying this since there’s a huge disparity between how much time I’ve put into Zombies compared to multiplayer this year.”
Zombies fans were definitely into the idea, with some saying they “only play CoD games for Zombies anyway,” while others discussed the possibility that they could turn it into a true campaign too, like other popular horror games such as Resident Evil or Days Gone.
Unfortunately for those who love this idea, it definitely won’t be happening any time soon. Sledgehammer Games have already confirmed that Treyarch have built and developed Vanguard’s Zombies mode, which will continue Cold War’s Dark Aether storyline.
Image Credits: Treyarch / Activision
Destiny 2 Xur location and items: September 17 – 21
Here is where you can find Xur the Merchant and get different Exotic items for yourself when playing Destiny 2.
Activision Blizzard provides update on workplace initiatives as US government opens investigation
Activision Blizzard is now being investigated by the SEC over sexual misconduct and discrimination allegations, as fallout from initial lawsuit...
FIFA 22 Ones to Watch cards: Release date, confirmed players, predictions & preorder bonus
Ones to Watch cards are returning to Ultimate Team once again in FIFA 22, and we've got everything you need...