A new patch update for Call of Duty: WWII, version 1.19, is now live on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
It includes the new Days of Summer event, alongside Master Prestige Rewards, and more!
- Master Prestige Rewards
- Added ability to view Multiplayer Collections in Nazi Zombies menu
- Added multiple default loadout options for survivors in Infected
- Fixed issue where splitscreen users were not able to tab past Orders tab after entering Settings menu
- Fixed functionality issues occurring when players are invited to Custom lobbies
- Fixed issue where players were not receiving 1 Unlock Token during first time user experience
- Fixed splitscreen issue where players were losing Specialist Basic Training when other player was viewing killcam
- Fixed issue where players occasionally load into matches without a HUD
- Fixed issue where error message received when changing guns with Wanderlust Basic Training
- Fixed issue where players were surviving getting stuck by a grenade when mantling
- Improved hit detection consistency when using shotguns against a Cavalry Shield
- Fixed issue on Ardennes Forest in S&D where bomb was getting stuck out of map
- Fixed issue in Infected where if the only Infected player leaves, and a player with a Scorestreak becomes Infected, they keep and can use their Scorestreak
- Fixed functionality issues occurring when players entered Firing Range while backing out of the Pause menu
- Fixed issue where players were unable to customize their 15th and 16th Division spots without them automatically changing to match each other
- Fixed UI issues experienced when players join a party after not completing all stages of the “To the Frontlines” user experience
- Fixed issue where guest accounts could not access Leaderboards
- Fixed Reflex Sight issue on ZK-383 Czech’d Out variant where iron sight is still shown when ADS
- Fixed issue where character models’ legs are missing in War Mode cutscenes
- Various UI and art fixes and improvements (overlapping text, playlist menus, Orders and Contracts, lighting and VFX, lobby count, Quartermaster navigation, emotes, Calling Card names, notifications, Paintjob and Emblem uploads, weapon names, weapon attachments, scrolling)
- Fixed issue where the players HUD will show when switching from Skycam to 1st person when the HUD setting is off
- Fixed issue where killcam replay models are low res when Skycam is active
- Fixed issue where players were unable to see when ADS as the Cavalier character with the Enfield No. 2
- Fixed issue where Contracts were unavailable from the Quartermaster menu
- Fixed issue where the ‘American Muscle’ Stinger variant was not showing the Nydar Sight in 3rd person
- Fixed error that occurs occasionally when players start an “Into the Storm” match
- Fixed issue where players were unable to assemble radio on The Darkest Shore
- Fixed issue on The Tortured Path where zombies would sometimes disappear when killed
- Fixed issue on The Darkest Shore where the minecart can be activated without a player being attached to it
- Fixed missing character audio lines for ability activation
- Fixed issue where character would be facing away from the player in the AAR
- Fixed issue in The Tortured Path where Meuchlers were registering as dead when they were really just stuck in parts of the map
- Fixed map exploit issue during boss stage in Across the Depths
- Decreased number of Wüstlings on all maps
- Fixed issue with Wüstlings getting stuck upon spawning
- Fixed issue with audio of some Hidden Characters dialogue
- Decreased the difficulty of the final step of the “Into the Storm” Easter Egg
- Removed wave count restrictions when upgrading Wonder Weapons
- Fixed issue in the Survival Maps where if player drops the Sword of Barbarossa, they don’t get it back
- Various UI and art fixes and improvements (voiceover subtitles, objective trackers, menu tabs, description text, icons, Quartermaster navigation, lobby descriptions, weapon names, VFX, environment and rune visibility)
Warzone devs ‘fast-tracking’ fix for weapon glitch
Infinity Ward has posted a tweet confirming the studio is fast tracking a fix for the weapon glitch occurring in Call of Duty: Warzone, especially on PC.
The glitch blows the weapon’s polygon out of proportion when rendering causing it to block the entire screen.
This issue started to happen with the Season 5 update last week and is continuing to cause issues for many PC players. Many of the largest PC creators have voiced their frustration over the issue.
In a tweet, the studio confirms they are working to get out a fix ASAP.
A release time frame for this fix is not confirmed at the time of this writing, so stay tuned for updates.
Call of Duty: WWII now available for free with PS Plus on PS4
As announced on May 25, Call of Duty: WWII is one of the free games for PlayStation Plus members on PlayStation 4 for the month of June.
Call of Duty: WWII is now available for download on the PlayStation 4 store and is listed as free as long as you have an active PlayStation Plus membership on your account. Once you download it, it is yours to keep forever, as along as you maintain an active PlayStation Plus subscription.
Visit the PlayStation Store HERE to download. Players are also receiving 1,100 Call of Duty Points by downloading Call of Duty: WWII.
Call of Duty® returns to its roots with Call of Duty®: WWII – a breathtaking experience that redefines World War II for a new gaming generation. Land in Normandy on D-Day and battle across Europe through iconic locations in history’s most monumental war. Experience classic Call of Duty combat, the bonds of camaraderie, and the unforgiving nature of war against a global power throwing the world into tyranny.
Call of Duty®: WWII creates the definitive World War II next generation experience across three different game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Co-Operative. Featuring stunning visuals, the Campaign transports players to the European theater. Multiplayer marks a return to original, boots-on-the ground Call of Duty® gameplay. Authentic weapons and traditional run-and-gun action immerse you in a vast array of World War II–themed locations.
Call of Duty: WWII was first released in 2017 and developed by Sledgehammer Games and Raven Software. The title was Call of Duty’s big venture back to its roots of WWII era since the original release.
Call of Duty: WWII features a full campaign experience, multiplayer experience with new modes like War mode and Headquarters social space, and the co-op Nazi Zombies experience.
The base game is included with PS Plus, and there’s four DLC packs for Call of Duty: WWII also available as an add-on purchase with additional MP maps, War mode maps, and Nazi Zombies experiences.
Call of Duty: WWII is available for FREE with PlayStation Plus from now through Tuesday, July 6.
Call of Duty: WWII will be FREE with PlayStation Plus on PS4 in June
PlayStation has announced that a Call of Duty game will be FREE with PlayStation Plus for PlayStation 4 players in June.
The company has announced that the 2017 release of Call of Duty: WWII will be one of the PlayStation Plus free games in June.
Players on PlayStation 4 who are PS Plus subscribers will be able to download and play Call of Duty: WWII for FREE starting Tuesday, May 26 from the PlayStation 4 store on their console.
Once you download it, you can own it permanently as long as you have an active PS+ membership. The offer to download this expires July 6.
Call of Duty: WWII first released on November 2017 and was Sledgehammer Games’ last Call of Duty game release. The title debuted as one of the best selling Call of Duty games on this generation, featuring a campaign taking players back to WWII-era, multiplayer with War mode and Headquarters social place, alongside Nazi Zombies.
Call of Duty: WWII is the third free Call of Duty title for PS Plus members in history. The first was Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 in June 2018, followed by Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered in March 2019.
Black Ops Cold War leaks suggest the return of this fan-favorite perk
The first batch of upcoming Black Ops: Cold War perks have been leaked, suggesting this fan-favorite perk could return.
How to get Red Dead Online standalone
Rockstar has announced that Red Dead Online will be a standalone game. Here's how to get your copy.
Black Ops Cold War Nov 24 Update: Nuketown & 2XP
Nuketown '84 has arrived. Free for everyone. Let the mayhem begin!