Infinity Ward has released the latest patch update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on March 27.
The new patch update is version 1.18 for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and version 1.01 for Call of Duty: Warzone (for those who are standalone Warzone downloads).
For Modern Warfare, this new patch debuts a brand new 6v6 map: Khandor Hideout. This map was teased in the original Season 2 roadmap and is now officially live for all players to checkout in game.
For Warzone players, this new update brings four new weapons to the loot pool in the game allowing for more variety to the weapon loot you can find on the map. The four new weapons include the 725 shotgun, MK2 Carbine, .50 GS, and EBR-14.
- New Coalition Operator, Talon!
- Khandor Hideout 24/7 Playlist in Modern Warfare Multiplayer!
- NVG Infected Multiplayer Mode – Infected in the Dark. Survivors have a thermal sight and limited NVG battery, but the Infected can see in Dark. Realism damage, so make those headshots count!
- Plunder: Blood Money – Guaranteed cash drops on all kills. Bounty Contracts and Finishing Moves pay extra cash!
- When using a Tactical Insertion in the crawl space near the oil derrick on Rust, the player will spawn elsewhere on the map instead of where the Tac Insert was placed. This has been fixed
- When using KBM, the navigation arrows used to change which Season you’re viewing go in the wrong direction. This has been fixed
- Fixed a bug where the killcam showed the player they were killed by Thermite rather than underbarrel thermite
- In some cases, Xbox players might experience in-game stuttering after the console has been in Rest Mode and the “Instant On” setting is enabled. This has been fixed
- Fix for a bug where players could see Daily Challenges rewarding duplicate rewards instead of XP
- We now show weapon and equipment counts in the killcam. If a player was using Stopping Power, then the ammo count will be orange to denote this. We also show whether a player was using Dead Silence in the killcam as well
- Increased the max travel time for Crossbow bolts from 3 seconds to 6 seconds for longer distance shots
- Bolt action rechamber will no longer be retriggered if interrupted after the round has been ejected (this fixes an issue with redundant bolt action rechambers after weapon switches)
- Removing inaccurate attachment description from Solozero NVG Enhanced Scope: “Optic glint visible to enemies”
- Amped: Increased Amped reload speeds for the Strela-P, PILA, and JOKR
- E.O.D: Damage resistance fixes and tuning:
- Fixed an issue where Thermite equipment was not showing the damage resistance icon even though damage resistance was being applied
- Stuck Thermite and Thermite bolts no longer have their damage reduced
- Field Upgrade Pro: Stopped cases where failed Field Upgrade placements would cause equipment to be used
- Tactical Insert: Added broken Tactical Insert icon that is shown when the Tac Insert is destroyed
- Deployable Cover:
- Shotguns now destroy Deployable Cover with 3 melee hits
- Added damage stats for vehicle and thermite damage
- Fixed a bug where placing Deployable Cover on a door two times would allow the door to be moved
- EMP Drone: Allow the EMP Drone to be used at the start of a new round in multi-round game modes
- Stopping Power: We’ve doubled the amount of Stopping Power ammo given to Akimbo weapons
- Stun Grenades are now less intense
- Several fixes to prevent crashes and improve stability
Campaign: While on Embassy, at the Green Beam checkpoint, players would not be able to progress in the mission after using the drone strike. This has been fixed.
- Operation Strongbox: Fix for the vault location/crypto key objective markers not displaying on the Tac-Map
- Operation Strongbox: Fixed a bug that prevented guided rockets from locking onto the enemy helicopter
- Operation Brimstone: Fixed a bug where objective icons were not appearing on the Tac-Map
- Operation Crosswind: Fix for sometimes jumping out of the plane into an out of bounds area
- Operation Crosswind: Fix for enemies not spawning in the plane if one player is outside of the plane during the regroup
- Operation Headhunter: Fix for Cruise Missile marking teammates as enemy targets
- Operation Just Reward: Fix for stealth being automatically broken when retrying the Operation
- Operation Just Reward: Enemy sentries will no longer shoot players parachuting in
- Rebalanced explosive damage against Juggernauts
- Fix for a bug where the Double Time Perk was not awarding the correct speed bonuses
- Fixed a camera bug that could sometimes drift off the while in the pickup truck
- Fix for icons not appearing correctly when using UAV
- Fix for exploit involving molotovs and munitions crates
- Fix for High Alert not triggering on suicide bombers or juggernauts
- Fix for throwing knife not killing enemies in 1 hit
- Fix for players respawning with empty ammo clips/magazines
- Fix for enemy melee attacks ignoring player armor
- Fix for Restock perk not showing grenades recharging
- Fix for Suicide Bombers playing their VO too frequently
- Fix for a bug that resulted in a player falling through the map upon spawning on a tank as it became full
- New weapons can be found on the ground and in Supply Boxes: 725 Shotgun, MK2 Carbine (Marksman Rifle), EBR-14 (Marksman Rifle) and the .50 GS (Handgun)
- Players who disconnect in Last Stand will now drop their items when leaving the game
- Fix for a bug where the animation for the player equipping a gas mask will interrupt and block players from deploying their parachute
- Tuned close up shotgun damage to prevent a single shotgun blast from downing a fully armored player. Stopping power can still make this happen
- Added Warzone specific controller button layouts. The Bumper Ping and Bumper Ping Flipped layouts will allow those playing Warzone with a controller to use the Ping feature more efficiently
- Players can no longer stack self-revive kits
- Players that are spectating still get plunder payouts from contracts but at only 40% of the value paid to living players
- Fixes to help prevent hitching when interacting with Cash Deposit Helicopters and Recon Contracts
- Fix for a rare bug that allowed players to equip two riot shields if they had two different camos, but only one would appear on the player
- Made it easier to see which item is selected while using a Buy Station
- Updated button layout for equipment while using gamepad
- Fixed a bug for players are not receiving a banner on the top right of the screen for allies or enemies initiating kill streaks
- Prevent bullets that hit the riot-shield from depleting player armor
- If a player flies the Recon Drone out of bounds, the player will hear the out of bounds countdown timer but will not see the countdown splash on their screen. This has been fixed
- Fix for various and potential exploits
- Field Upgrades: Fixed a bug where some Field Upgrades were not ending at the end of the pre-match
- Players will now get a kill when someone that you’ve downed, disconnects from the game
- Reduced the amount of cash given for averting a bounty
- Increased price of Loadout Drop within the Buy Station to $8,500
SOURCE: Infinity Ward
Modern Warfare players frustrated after mid-game loadout edits disabled after Warzone glitch
Modern Warfare players have been left frustrated after a Warzone glitch has forced devs to remove the ability to edit classes mid-game.
Modern Warfare players can no longer edit their loadouts mid-game, thanks to the feature being disabled in Warzone after it caused several bugs and exploits.
The Warzone Season 4 update gave battle royale players the option to edit their loadouts in the pre-game lobby. This was a highly requested feature, but Raven Software was forced to remove it after players could bring their loadouts into the start of the match, get infinite Dead Silence, and even exploit the game to get access to Weapon Blueprints and camos.
However, the solution has left Modern Warfare players frustrated as they can no longer edit their classes during multiplayer matches.
Call of Duty’s new joint progression system has allowed 2019’s Modern Warfare to stay alive and active long after its content cycle ended. However, MW players have been frustrated that the game has become a ‘Cold War advertisement’ and want the game to become separate once Vanguard releases.
Raven Software were forced to disable the ability to edit loadouts in Warzone’s pre-game lobby and in matches of Plunder after players found an exploit that gave them free camos and Blueprints, even getting Dark matter on Modern Warfare weapons. However, this also affected Modern Warfare.
Posting to Reddit on July 22, BeneficialOstrich69 pointed out that they could no longer edit their loadout during matches of Modern Warfare following this change. This wasn’t a glitch on their end, as several other players reported the same issue.
Players were frustrated, saying they were taking the system, which has been in Call of Duty for years, for granted. “So people who play only multiplayer suffers cuz of warzone,” stated one player.
While the camo swap glitch was much more common in Warzone because of Cold War weapons being there, it could still be accomplished in Modern Warfare’s multiplayer.
Once Raven Software figures out how to prevent the glitch, the ability to swap loadouts and camos should appear back in Modern Warfare’s multiplayer alongside Warzone, Plunder, and the new Payload game mode.
Image Credit: Activision
What is the average Call of Duty: Modern Warfare K/D ratio?
Despite how long Modern Warfare has been out, players still wonder how their K/D compares to everyone else, and we have a solid answer.
Modern Warfare is still a very popular game in 2021, and we’ve gathered some data to see what makes the cut as an average K/D ratio.
Despite releasing in November 2019, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare has managed to retain quite a bit of its fan base. Some players haven’t gotten on board with Treyarch’s Black Ops Cold War, or enjoy Modern Warfare and use it to unlock guns, camos, and attachments for Warzone.
In any event, tons of games of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare are still being fought out each day, and K/Ds are changing all the time. For those who don’t know, a kill-to-death ratio is how many kills a player manages to achieve for every death e.g if you finished a game with 2 kills and 1 death you’d finish with a 2 to 1 K/D.
But what is the average K/D in Modern Warfare? Let’s find out.
Modern Warfare 2019 average kill-to-death ratio
It needs to be said that lobbies and K/Ds have been greatly affected by the controversial matter of SBMM.
SBMM has been looked on negatively by the majority of the Call of Duty community as it has taken some of the mystery and fun away from matchmaking.
It’s also meant that better players will be punished more regularly by being placed in better lobbies. As such, the average K/D is basically lower than it has been in recent games.
The general consensus is that if you are in the 0.85-1.05 K/D region, then you’re in a decent spot in Modern Warfare. In early years, a solid 1.00-1.05 could be considered the minimum for a KD ratio.
It becomes quite self-explanatory after this as if you’re under 0.85 then you’re probably falling a bit below the average K/D ratio. However, if you’re above 1.05, then you’re definitely doing better than the average Modern Warfare player.
If you’re massively well below 0.85, then you might want to reconsider the strategy and weapons you’re using. Conversely, if you’re smashing well above a 1.05 K/D ratio, then you know what you’re doing.
Image Credit: Activision / Infinity Ward
Best MW MP5 loadout for CoD: Warzone Season 4
The Modern Warfare MP5 is still one of the best SMGs in Warzone Season 4 Reloaded, so here is how to make the best Warzone MW MP5 loadout.
Modern Warfare’s MP5 SMG has long been a popular choice in Call of Duty: Warzone, so here are the attachments and perks to make the best Warzone MW MP5 loadout to maximize its slaying potential in Season 4.
If you’re looking for a well-balanced and reliable SMG, the best Warzone MW MP5 loadout is your best companion for the task to rack up eliminations and victories in the Call of Duty battle royale.
This is especially true after a massive wave of nerfs in the Season 4 Reloaded update allowed this weapon to rise again as a premiere secondary option for players.
Here are the attachments and perks to make the best Warzone MW MP5 loadout for Season 4 Reloaded and dominate all of your enemies.
Best Warzone MW MP5 loadout
Best Warzone MW MP5 loadout attachments
- Barrel: Monolithic Integral Suppressor
- Laser: 5mW Laser
- Underbarrel: Merc Foregrip
- Ammunition: 45 Round Mags
- Stock: FTAC Collapsible
The best Warzone MW MP5 loadout has an emphasis on speed and utility. You’ll be able to take down enemies at medium range and close in the gaps quickly with great mobility and accuracy.
The Monolithic Integral Suppressor is the best choice for Modern Warfare’s MP5 as it has all the traits of the standard Monolithic Suppressor but uses both the muzzle and barrel slots. You’ll stay off the radar while firing and also receive additional bullet velocity.
- Read More: Best FiNN loadout for CoD: Warzone Season 4
As the MP5 is a ‘pocket’ weapon, you want it to be as mobile as possible. To increase its speed, you should add the 5mW Laser and FTAC Collapsible stock.
The laser will give you a sprint-to-fire speed boost and vastly improve your hip-fire accuracy, and the stock will allow you to aim down sights quicker and move faster. With these attachments combined, you can be quick and unpredictable in close-range fights.
For extra recoil control and even more hip-fire accuracy, the Merc Foregrip is an excellent choice for the best Warzone MW MP5 loadout. You’ll not only be able to hit more accurate shots on enemies at medium distance, but you’ll be able to land much more hip-fire shots at point-blank.
And finally, to make sure you can down and finish several targets in one fight, the 45 Round Mags will be a necessary addition.
Best perks for Modern Warfare MP5 in Warzone
- Perk 1: E.O.D
- Perk 2: Overkill then Ghost
- Perk 3: Amped
When choosing which perks to run with the best Warzone MW MP5 loadout, you want those which will benefit you in close-range engagements.
When fighting up close, enemies will often chuck a bombardment of explosives your way to get the upper hand. With E.O.D equipped, you’ll be able to tank a plethora of grenades and Semtex, allowing you to stay in the fight.
As the MP5 is most effective as a secondary, you’ll want to take Overkill from your first Loadout Drop. This will allow you to take two primary weapons, such as an HDR, then you can get Ghost from your next Loadout to be concealed from UAVs and Heartbeat Sensors.
To be able to change guns mid-fight quickly, Amped will almost eliminate this weapon swap delay. Whether your primary weapon is out of ammo or you get ambushed at close range, Amped will be vital to your survival.
How to unlock the Modern Warfare MP5
Acquiring the Modern Warfare Warzone MP5 isn’t too difficult, and its requirements are easy enough.
- Read More: Best C58 loadout for CoD: Warzone Season 4
All you need to do is reach Level 12, and it will be unlocked for you to use to make the best Warzone MW MP5 loadout.
Try out the best Warzone MW MP5 in Season 4, and you’ll be running one of the game’s most reliable and powerful weapons.
Image Credits: Activision / Raven Software
Warzone players call for devs to add permanent Rebirth Island playlists
Rebirth Island has become a popular map for Warzone players, but the community is calling for permanent playlists like Verdansk.
Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards this week: July 23
Are you curious about what the Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards are this week? We have all of the...
How to unlock Survival mode in GTA Online
GTA Online has a huge amount of modes and content to enjoy besides running about Los Santos, here's how you...