A new update for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, version 1.04, is now live on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
The file size is 850MB on PS4 and 1.03GB on Xbox One.
This patch brings Infected mode, Recent Players tab, map previews in Private matches, UI updates, Stats in lobbies, gives Camos specific rarity, the Hellstorm camo is now animated, camos cover less of the weapons, fixes the frame rate issues on Xbox One, and more.
- Fixes for Medals
- General fixes for Infected mode
- Removing CTF Flags in Winner’s Circle; adjusted session state change for games where there’s no kill cam
- Map exploits (we know some of you are reporting one on Genesis; we’re working on it)
- Removal of Taunts that weren’t supposed to be unlocked
- Localization formatting fixes
- Adjusted a challenge to correctly reference Propulsion rather than Rushdown
- Fixed typos
- Adjusted the challenge for killing players in the air just a tinnnny bit more lenient
- EAK ADS fire fix
- Fixed an issue where the 2nd player in splitscreen would not earn any Mission Team Progress
- Added a sound for tripmine projectile
- Fix for Synaptic death going through the ground
- Add a win to the top 3 players in FFA modes for leaderboard stats and show victory on the final win/lose/tie HUD
- Created more contract between the 3 Scorestreaks that are selected versus the ones that are disabled
- Adjusted points for score per bomb plant
- Fixed accessory collision on the R.A.W.
- Adjusted a Frontline spawn point on Riot due to intersection geometry
- Fix for previews of Mission Team emblems when they were still locked
- Adjusted gun camos
- FFA score increase from 50 to 100
- Fixed the collision of the strap on the Karma from glitching through the other side of the gun
- DMR-1 – Epic- No longer supports the Variable Zoom Scope
- Enlarged the collision shape on cosmetics to prevent clipping with various weapons
- Fix for one extra frame of latency that was appearing in the muzzle flashes
- Fixed a bug where bots wouldn’t pick up crates in Drop Zone
- Fixed a bug where the Stinger would lock on to your own Killstreaks in FFA
- Fix for S&D crash
- Better win conditions that will prevent draws in Reinforce
- Combat Burst duration tuning for CWL
- CWL – adjustments to recipe for correct Payload charge and score rates
- Fixed one known issue with framerate on Xbox One and various performance improvements – if you’re still experience this, please let us know
- Added Infected mode
- Adjustment to the Warden Killstreak on Breakout
- Pick 10 points are now blue
- Added ability to see the chosen Rig and mini combat record of others players in a lobby
- Fix for pap zappers having no ammo after you pick them back up off the standee
- Fix for pap zappers not having camo after putting back on the standee
- Fix for Brute having his helmet on incorrectly after removing it after he grabbed a zombie
- Fix for zombies who “walk on air”
- Fixes for certain cards with the Alien Fight
- Front end camera transition fixes
- Fix for the croc mouth (sometimes it wouldn’t return to its original height)
- Fix for seeing player outlines when they are playing emulated arcade games
- Allow clowns to be part of the “kill marked” challenges
- Make sure the Brute zombie doesn’t decide to grab/kill zombies who are marked for a challenge
- Fix for players being able to jump+sprint down the slide
- Add the soul key progression to the front end.
- Fix for players being able to repair a window from too far away and avoid being attacked
- Fix for N31L’s pause/unpause functionality being broken after letting him auto-pause due to multiple failed challenges in a row
- Fixed the occasional crawling zombie playing a standing death animation
- Reducing emissive on camos
- Give player a hit reward if melee’ing during Infinite Ammo
SOURCE: Infinite Warfare Reddit
Main image via @SimCardInvalid
Estimated total number of players on PlayStation 4 for each Call of Duty title since 2013
Last week, Sony launched the PS4 My Life campaign which allows PlayStation 4 players to see some of their stats. Statistics include overall play-time, top 3 most-played games, rarest trophy, and more.
The rarest trophy statistic provides the exact number of players who earned said trophy. Using this data, Redditor /u/Kalinine has created a report on /r/CallofDuty estimating the total number of players each Call of Duty title since 2013 received on PlayStation 4.
It’s important to note that these are simply rough estimations – Activision has not confirmed these numbers.
Black Ops 4’s numbers will appear significantly low due to releasing only 2 months ago. The influx of players from Christmas also have yet to arrive.
In order of highest player count to lowest…
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III – 54.7M
- Call of Duty: WWII – 25.5M
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare – 21.3M
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – 18.4M
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – 13.2M
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered – 10.6M
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 – 9.8M
Black Ops III’s player count is incredibly high, likely to it being available for free to all PlayStation Plus members from June 12th to July 11th, 2018.
While this is a rough idea of total player counts, there’s still many variables which contribute to its inaccuracy.
- It’s assumed that the numbers are global, however this cannot be confirmed.
- It’s not known whether these numbers are players who launched the titles or simply had them installed.
- According to Redditors, the numbers span only from November 20th to December 4th, 2018.
- The author of the report did not include Trophies with a percentage lower than 0.5% to reduce inaccuracy.
What are your thoughts on these numbers? While it may seem worrying to see Black Ops 4’s numbers low, it’s important to take into account all of the aforementioned points.
All Call of Duty titles on sale for Steam Winter and Xbox Countdown sales
The holidays are here! Steam and Xbox have launched their Winter and Countdown sales respectively. From the original Call of Duty up to Black Ops 4, plenty of Call of Duty titles are on sale on both platforms.
Steam’s Winter Sale began December 20th, 2018 and ends January 3rd, 2019 at 10AM PT. All prices are in US Dollar.
It’s important to note that Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, is available exclusively on Battle.net for PC and thus is not included.
- Call of Duty – $9.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: United Offensive – $9.79 (-51%)
- Call of Duty 2 – $9.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare – $9.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: World at War – $9.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 – $9.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops – $19.59 (-51%)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 – $19.59 (-51%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – $29.39 (-51%)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – $19.79 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Digital Hardened Edition – $33.99 (-66%)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Gold Edition – $19.79 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III – $44.99 (-25%)
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – $19.79 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered – $29.99 (-25%)
- Call of Duty: WWII – $35.99 (-40%)
Xbox One / Xbox 360
Xbox’s Countdown Sale began December 20th, 2018 and ends January 3rd, 2019. All prices are in US Dollar. Xbox Live Gold members also receive up to an additional 10% off.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – $24.00 (-60%) / $19.79 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Digital Hardened Edition – $40.00 (-60%) / $32.99 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Digital Pro Edition – $40.00 (-60%) / $32.99 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Gold Edition – $24.00 (-60%) / $19.79 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles Edition – $35.99 (-40%) / $29.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Deluxe – $59.99 (-40%) / $49.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Digital Deluxe Edition – $59.99 (-40%) / $49.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Digital Legacy Edition – $47.99 (-40%) / $39.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Launch Edition – $24.00 (-60%) / $19.79 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered – $23.99 (-40%) / $19.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: WWII Digital Deluxe – $59.99 (-40%) / $49.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: WWII Gold Edition – $35.99 (-40%) / $29.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Black Ops Pass – $47.49 (-5%) / $42.49 (-15%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Digital Deluxe Enhanced – $123.49 (-5%) / $110.49 (-15%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Digital Deluxe – $94.99 (-5%) / $84.99 (-15%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 – $44.99 (-25%) / $38.99 (-35%)
All of the following Xbox 360 titles are Backwards Compatible on Xbox One.
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare – $16.99 (-15%) / $14.99 (-25%)
- Call of Duty: World at War – $11.99 (-40%) / $9.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 – $16.99 (-15%) / $14.99 (-25%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops – $17.99 (-40%) / $14.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 – $14.99 (-15%) / $17.99 (-25%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – $21.49 (-57%) / $16.49 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Bundle (incl. Black Ops) – $21.49 (-57%) / $16.49 (-67%)
Do you plan to pick up any of the titles while they’re on-sale?
Call of Duty Cyber Monday – Receive 40% off WWII, Zombies, Infinite Warfare, and Modern Warfare items
Cyber Monday 2018 deals have gone live on the Call of Duty Shop website until Wednesday, November 28th, 2018.
COD40CM on the Call of Duty Shop website for up to 40% off on WWII, Zombies, Infinite Warfare, and Modern Warfare items (excluding select items).
Here are some of the Items which should be eligible for the promotion, check out all of them at shop.callofduty.com.
$159.95 ($95.97 with code)
$29.95 ($17.97 with code)
$21.95 ($13.17 with code)
At the time of writing it is unknown exactly how many items are applicable to this deal, be sure to verify during checkout.
Do you plan to take advantage of these deals? Let us know your thoughts.
Dead Ops Arcade set to return in Black Ops Cold War
Treyarch has teased the return of a fan favorite Zombies experience for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. In...
Black Ops Cold War Zombies Characters: MP Operators & more
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War’s Zombies brings a a twist to the mode that is unique, and never...
Black Ops Cold War – Die Maschine Intro Cinematic
The Zombies reveals continues. Treyarch has released the new Die Maschine Intro Cinematic video on the Call of Duty YouTube...