A new update for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, version 1.04, is now live on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
The file size is 850MB on PS4 and 1.03GB on Xbox One.
This patch brings Infected mode, Recent Players tab, map previews in Private matches, UI updates, Stats in lobbies, gives Camos specific rarity, the Hellstorm camo is now animated, camos cover less of the weapons, fixes the frame rate issues on Xbox One, and more.
- Fixes for Medals
- General fixes for Infected mode
- Removing CTF Flags in Winner’s Circle; adjusted session state change for games where there’s no kill cam
- Map exploits (we know some of you are reporting one on Genesis; we’re working on it)
- Removal of Taunts that weren’t supposed to be unlocked
- Localization formatting fixes
- Adjusted a challenge to correctly reference Propulsion rather than Rushdown
- Fixed typos
- Adjusted the challenge for killing players in the air just a tinnnny bit more lenient
- EAK ADS fire fix
- Fixed an issue where the 2nd player in splitscreen would not earn any Mission Team Progress
- Added a sound for tripmine projectile
- Fix for Synaptic death going through the ground
- Add a win to the top 3 players in FFA modes for leaderboard stats and show victory on the final win/lose/tie HUD
- Created more contract between the 3 Scorestreaks that are selected versus the ones that are disabled
- Adjusted points for score per bomb plant
- Fixed accessory collision on the R.A.W.
- Adjusted a Frontline spawn point on Riot due to intersection geometry
- Fix for previews of Mission Team emblems when they were still locked
- Adjusted gun camos
- FFA score increase from 50 to 100
- Fixed the collision of the strap on the Karma from glitching through the other side of the gun
- DMR-1 – Epic- No longer supports the Variable Zoom Scope
- Enlarged the collision shape on cosmetics to prevent clipping with various weapons
- Fix for one extra frame of latency that was appearing in the muzzle flashes
- Fixed a bug where bots wouldn’t pick up crates in Drop Zone
- Fixed a bug where the Stinger would lock on to your own Killstreaks in FFA
- Fix for S&D crash
- Better win conditions that will prevent draws in Reinforce
- Combat Burst duration tuning for CWL
- CWL – adjustments to recipe for correct Payload charge and score rates
- Fixed one known issue with framerate on Xbox One and various performance improvements – if you’re still experience this, please let us know
- Added Infected mode
- Adjustment to the Warden Killstreak on Breakout
- Pick 10 points are now blue
- Added ability to see the chosen Rig and mini combat record of others players in a lobby
- Fix for pap zappers having no ammo after you pick them back up off the standee
- Fix for pap zappers not having camo after putting back on the standee
- Fix for Brute having his helmet on incorrectly after removing it after he grabbed a zombie
- Fix for zombies who “walk on air”
- Fixes for certain cards with the Alien Fight
- Front end camera transition fixes
- Fix for the croc mouth (sometimes it wouldn’t return to its original height)
- Fix for seeing player outlines when they are playing emulated arcade games
- Allow clowns to be part of the “kill marked” challenges
- Make sure the Brute zombie doesn’t decide to grab/kill zombies who are marked for a challenge
- Fix for players being able to jump+sprint down the slide
- Add the soul key progression to the front end.
- Fix for players being able to repair a window from too far away and avoid being attacked
- Fix for N31L’s pause/unpause functionality being broken after letting him auto-pause due to multiple failed challenges in a row
- Fixed the occasional crawling zombie playing a standing death animation
- Reducing emissive on camos
- Give player a hit reward if melee’ing during Infinite Ammo
SOURCE: Infinite Warfare Reddit
Main image via @SimCardInvalid
All Black Ops 4 Prestige emblems & how to get them
Here’s every Black Ops 4 Prestige emblem across multiplayer, Zombies, and Blackout – and how to unlock them to show off your accomplishments.
Black Ops 4 was the last Call of Duty title to feature a traditional Prestige system, so here are all the emblems and how to get them.
In every Call of Duty game since the original CoD 4: Modern Warfare, players have been able to flex their skill and time put in my Prestiging.
This resets your rank back to level 1, giving you a new grind and rewards to show for it. One of these rewards is a cool-looking new emblem to show everyone in the lobby that you’re a serious competitor.
2018’s Black Ops 4 was the last Call of Duty to feature the classic Prestige system, so we’re taking a look at how to Prestige and every emblem in BO4.
How to Prestige in Black Ops 4
To Prestige in Black Ops 4, you need to hit the max level in the game. Once you’ve done that, you can Prestige and start unlocking new items as you continue to do so. And once you’ve Prestiged 10 times, you can hit Prestige Master and get another unique emblem.
The max level in Black Ops 4 is 55 in multiplayer and Zombies and 80 in Blackout, so you need to hit this level 10 times to be Prestige Master.
Here’s a simple guide to Prestiging in Black Ops 4:
- Play Black Ops 4 multiplayer, Zombies, or Blackout until you reach max level
- Press the ‘menu’ button and you’ll see a prompt saying, “Prestige mode available”
- Follow the prompt to the Progress & Unlocks screen
- Press ‘Enter Prestige Mode’ in the top right corner of the screen
You’ll have now Prestiged, so keep doing this until you hit Prestige Master!
All Black Ops 4 multiplayer Prestige emblems
There were 10 Prestige levels in Black Ops 4’s multiplayer, with a unique emblem available for players who reached Prestige Master.
Here’s every Black Ops 4 multiplayer Prestige emblem in order.
All Black Ops 4 Zombies Prestige emblems
Black Ops 4 offers separate Prestige emblems for the Zombies grinders. Again, there are 10 Prestige levels to climb through, and a special Prestige Master emblem for those who went above and beyond.
Here are Black Ops 4’s Zombies Prestige emblems.
Black Ops 4 Blackout Prestige emblems
As part of Operation Grand Heist, Call of Duty 4’s battle royale, Blackout, got its own Prestige system. This acts the same as multiplayer and Zombies, with those hitting level 80 being able to Prestige.
Here are all of Black Ops 4’s Blackout Prestige emblems.
And those are all of the Prestige emblems in Black Ops 4! For more on this Call of Duty title, check out how many people play it in 2021.
Image Credit:Treyarch / u/Swiiifto via Reddit
How many people play Black Ops 4? 2021 player count
Ever wondered how many people are currently playing Black Ops 4? We look at the 2018 Call of Duty title’s 2021 player count.
If you’re looking at picking up Black Ops 4, it’s worth knowing how many people are playing the game. We’re taking a look at how many are still playing 2018’s Call of Duty title in 2021.
Black Ops 4 was the last Call of Duty title to release before Modern Warfare and Black Ops Cold War shook up the formula. It featured the first-ever CoD battle royale, Blackout, which paved the way for Warzone’s incredible success.
The game became free as part of PlayStation Plus in July, but with no joint progression system, there’s less of a reason to go back to it. However, many still prefer the game’s mechanics and maps, so it still has a player base.
Here’s how many people are still playing Black Ops 4 in 2021.
What is Black Ops 4’s player count in 2021?
Unfortunately, there’s no precise way to tell how many people are playing Black Ops 4 in 2021. However, we’ve done some digging around various player count tracking websites to come up with a rough estimate.
According to PlayStation tracking website PS-Timetracker, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 was played by 2,510 of their users in August 2021. Of course, the number is likely much higher because you must sign up to have your stats tracked, and it only takes PlayStation players into account.
Another website, PlayerCounter, says that, at the time of writing, there are roughly 12,000 people playing Call of Duty games released before Modern Warfare (2019). Unfortunately, Black Ops 4 has been included with the other previous CoD games, so there is no precise data.
From this info, we estimate that there is likely somewhere between 5,000-10,000 players playing Black Ops 4 in September 2021.
Black Ops 4 player count comparison
Activision revealed in May that Call of Duty: Warzone has had over 100 million players log in to the battle royale title. According to PlayerCounter, there are 2 million players playing Modern Warfare right now, but this likely takes Warzone into account too.
According to Steam Charts, Black Ops III has 1,300 active users and the rest of the Call of Duty titles on Steam, such as WWII and Advanced Warfare, have player counts only in the hundreds. However, incorporating consoles likely makes the player counts higher.
Image Credit: Activision
Black Ops Zombies fans are begging Treyarch for a standalone game
Call of Duty fans are once again calling on Activision to create and develop a massive standalone Zombies game.
Zombies is one of the most popular facets of any Call of Duty game, and fans are once again calling for a standalone game to create the biggest Zombies experience ever.
When Zombies was first added to Call of Duty: World at War back in 2008, few could have predicted the juggernaut it would become among fans of the legendary FPS series. Since then, Zombies has been a staple in Treyarch CoD games, while Sledgehammer and Infinity Ward have dabbled in it too.
Black Ops Cold War‘s take on the game is certainly one of the most ambitious, with the open-world Outbreak mode a fan favorite. While Cold War has plenty of undead action, fans are still calling for even more: a standalone Zombies game developed by Treyarch.
There’s definitely interest from the community around this idea, with Reddit user ‘shweba16’ posting their idea about how it could work on the CODZombies subreddit, while asking others for their thoughts on whether it was a good idea.
“What would you guys think if Zombies became its own separate game like Warzone with Treyarch [as] developers?” they asked. “What if this game had all the maps, running on BO3 mechanics, while also having the upgradeable features from Cold War?”
“The game gets a constant stream of updates, season after season, with Wonder Weapons and maps being added. I’m only saying this since there’s a huge disparity between how much time I’ve put into Zombies compared to multiplayer this year.”
Zombies fans were definitely into the idea, with some saying they “only play CoD games for Zombies anyway,” while others discussed the possibility that they could turn it into a true campaign too, like other popular horror games such as Resident Evil or Days Gone.
Unfortunately for those who love this idea, it definitely won’t be happening any time soon. Sledgehammer Games have already confirmed that Treyarch have built and developed Vanguard’s Zombies mode, which will continue Cold War’s Dark Aether storyline.
Image Credits: Treyarch / Activision
Destiny 2 player count: How many people play in 2021?
Destiny 2 is in Season 15, which will take players through to 2022. Having said that, what is the Destiny...
Best Warzone Iron Trials ’84 loadout
Iron Trials '84 is a new game mode in Call of Duty: Warzone, and we have the best loadout you...
CoD: Vanguard Killstreaks list: V2 Rocket, Attack Dogs & more
Call of Duty: Vanguard has taken Multiplayer back to Killstreaks, bringing back some fan-favorites, as well as introducing some new...