A new patch update, version 1.06, is now live on PS4, Xbox One and PC for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
Infinity Ward has shared on Reddit the patch notes for the update. Infinity Ward states that there will be a few more notes added tomorrow. We will update as they are shared.
- Fixed exploits on various maps
- Adjustments to the Message Of The Day
- Fix for a bug where players would experience a crash after loading into Frontier from a custom game
- Fix for a freeze that can occur during Single Player
- Fixed a bug for camos in the Create a Class menu
- Audio adjustments in the Emblems menu
- Fix for weapon accessories not appearing on the left Akimbo weapon
- Fix for the pre-match camera causing streaming issues when loading into Throwback
- Fix for users being unable to change teams, making the player unable to access spectate or CODCaster options in custom FFA games
- Created a fix for players not earning Keys after reaching max rank with Mission Teams (you can earn keys with a level 50 team!)
- Fix for an infinite loop that could occur if opening the game in an already running state
- Various visual adjustments to MP splitscreen when loading into certain maps
- Fix for the MP scoreboard briefly displaying a player’s score as the team score if the user has their scoreboard open during a round transition
- Allow for the rank meter animation to play again once a user confirms they would like to redeem a 2XP token
- Fixed a bug where the 3rd person player character did not face the correct way when airborne and shooting another player
- Fixed a bug in splitscreen where neither player could view the weapon models on occasion
- Hardpoint adjustments: Throwback – Removed “Lime” Hardpoint from rotation. Hardpoints 1-4 go in the same order: Train Platform > Barn > Bike Path > Baseball Field > repeat. The Hardpoint for Bike Path was slightly adjusted to not allow captures while wallrunning on the side of the bridge.
- Hardpoint adjustments: Breakout – Moved Visitor Room Hardpoint on top of the Visitor building (Central Rooftop)
Xbox One Specific:
- Fix for a rare occurrence where a black flicker would occur after a match when in the post-game lobby
- Fixed a bug where select weapons would not auto reload when a player sprints
- Adjusted audio issues for users without headsets on and in correlation to whatever settings they have set up in Display and Sound
- Fixed an issue where users were not able to unmute players
- Fix for a bug in the advanced video option menus
- Fixed an issue where after a player removes their controller in the Create a Class menu in MP, it can cause the gamepad icons and buttons to still appear on screen
- Fix for the Enter Key when being used for keybinding
- Various performance and UI fixes
- Fix for an error message users might see after changing texture resolution options
- Fix for the personalization weapon kits button disappearing in Zombies in Spaceland
- Fix for exiting the game via the Main Menu that can sometimes cause the game to freeze
- Fix for a bug where if the caster rapidly changes from display to loadout settings or vice versa using keyboard shortcuts, the previous menu would reopen
- Ability to hide team logo and team name and in the scoreboard MP HUD when toggling off Team Identity
- Fix for game rules no locking when selecting CWL rules.
- Allow for CWL rules to be edited but once an edit is made, the CWL tag will disappear
- Allow players to see the team colors of other players while in pregame lobby besides their own
- Fix for XRAY customizations not being displayed once the game loads
- Fix for a bug where that match would not end while casting Gun Game or FFA matches with custom rules set to limited lives
- Fix for Uplink goal color while in “follow drone” spectating and performance fixes for the follow drone feature
- Allow Rig draft in private match
- Fix for minimap sizes in CODCaster
- Disabled the white UAV sweep that would occur on the minimap when in CODCaster
- Fixed a bug where players are able to use Payloads/Traits with the wrong character
- Added audio timer to Draft
SOURCE: Infinity Ward
Estimated total number of players on PlayStation 4 for each Call of Duty title since 2013
Last week, Sony launched the PS4 My Life campaign which allows PlayStation 4 players to see some of their stats. Statistics include overall play-time, top 3 most-played games, rarest trophy, and more.
The rarest trophy statistic provides the exact number of players who earned said trophy. Using this data, Redditor /u/Kalinine has created a report on /r/CallofDuty estimating the total number of players each Call of Duty title since 2013 received on PlayStation 4.
It’s important to note that these are simply rough estimations – Activision has not confirmed these numbers.
Black Ops 4’s numbers will appear significantly low due to releasing only 2 months ago. The influx of players from Christmas also have yet to arrive.
In order of highest player count to lowest…
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III – 54.7M
- Call of Duty: WWII – 25.5M
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare – 21.3M
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – 18.4M
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – 13.2M
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered – 10.6M
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 – 9.8M
Black Ops III’s player count is incredibly high, likely to it being available for free to all PlayStation Plus members from June 12th to July 11th, 2018.
While this is a rough idea of total player counts, there’s still many variables which contribute to its inaccuracy.
- It’s assumed that the numbers are global, however this cannot be confirmed.
- It’s not known whether these numbers are players who launched the titles or simply had them installed.
- According to Redditors, the numbers span only from November 20th to December 4th, 2018.
- The author of the report did not include Trophies with a percentage lower than 0.5% to reduce inaccuracy.
What are your thoughts on these numbers? While it may seem worrying to see Black Ops 4’s numbers low, it’s important to take into account all of the aforementioned points.
All Call of Duty titles on sale for Steam Winter and Xbox Countdown sales
The holidays are here! Steam and Xbox have launched their Winter and Countdown sales respectively. From the original Call of Duty up to Black Ops 4, plenty of Call of Duty titles are on sale on both platforms.
Steam’s Winter Sale began December 20th, 2018 and ends January 3rd, 2019 at 10AM PT. All prices are in US Dollar.
It’s important to note that Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, is available exclusively on Battle.net for PC and thus is not included.
- Call of Duty – $9.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: United Offensive – $9.79 (-51%)
- Call of Duty 2 – $9.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare – $9.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: World at War – $9.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 – $9.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops – $19.59 (-51%)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 – $19.59 (-51%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – $29.39 (-51%)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – $19.79 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Digital Hardened Edition – $33.99 (-66%)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Gold Edition – $19.79 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III – $44.99 (-25%)
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – $19.79 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered – $29.99 (-25%)
- Call of Duty: WWII – $35.99 (-40%)
Xbox One / Xbox 360
Xbox’s Countdown Sale began December 20th, 2018 and ends January 3rd, 2019. All prices are in US Dollar. Xbox Live Gold members also receive up to an additional 10% off.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – $24.00 (-60%) / $19.79 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Digital Hardened Edition – $40.00 (-60%) / $32.99 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Digital Pro Edition – $40.00 (-60%) / $32.99 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Gold Edition – $24.00 (-60%) / $19.79 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles Edition – $35.99 (-40%) / $29.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Deluxe – $59.99 (-40%) / $49.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Digital Deluxe Edition – $59.99 (-40%) / $49.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Digital Legacy Edition – $47.99 (-40%) / $39.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Launch Edition – $24.00 (-60%) / $19.79 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered – $23.99 (-40%) / $19.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: WWII Digital Deluxe – $59.99 (-40%) / $49.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: WWII Gold Edition – $35.99 (-40%) / $29.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Black Ops Pass – $47.49 (-5%) / $42.49 (-15%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Digital Deluxe Enhanced – $123.49 (-5%) / $110.49 (-15%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Digital Deluxe – $94.99 (-5%) / $84.99 (-15%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 – $44.99 (-25%) / $38.99 (-35%)
All of the following Xbox 360 titles are Backwards Compatible on Xbox One.
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare – $16.99 (-15%) / $14.99 (-25%)
- Call of Duty: World at War – $11.99 (-40%) / $9.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 – $16.99 (-15%) / $14.99 (-25%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops – $17.99 (-40%) / $14.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 – $14.99 (-15%) / $17.99 (-25%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – $21.49 (-57%) / $16.49 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Bundle (incl. Black Ops) – $21.49 (-57%) / $16.49 (-67%)
Do you plan to pick up any of the titles while they’re on-sale?
Call of Duty Cyber Monday – Receive 40% off WWII, Zombies, Infinite Warfare, and Modern Warfare items
Cyber Monday 2018 deals have gone live on the Call of Duty Shop website until Wednesday, November 28th, 2018.
COD40CM on the Call of Duty Shop website for up to 40% off on WWII, Zombies, Infinite Warfare, and Modern Warfare items (excluding select items).
Here are some of the Items which should be eligible for the promotion, check out all of them at shop.callofduty.com.
$159.95 ($95.97 with code)
$29.95 ($17.97 with code)
$21.95 ($13.17 with code)
At the time of writing it is unknown exactly how many items are applicable to this deal, be sure to verify during checkout.
Do you plan to take advantage of these deals? Let us know your thoughts.
Pre-load Modern Warfare & Warzone Season 6 update on PS4
PlayStation is allowing users to pre-load Modern Warfare and Warzone Season 6 patch update ahead of its upcoming launch. The...
Modern Warfare & Warzone Sept 25 Update: Double XP
Infinity Ward has released the latest playlist update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone. This...
New Black Ops Cold War Zombies teasers found
Zombies fans, strap in… The PawnTakesPawn site continues to provide some exciting updates as we work towards the reveal of...