A new playlist (hot fix) update for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare has rolled out on PS4 and Xbox One.
This playlist update now allows all players who have received the Hailstorm – Thunder with the Loyalty bonus to now use it in game regardless of their level.
This new playlist update has brought the previously announced bomb site adjustments to Breakout, Scorch, Precinct, Frost, Retaliation, and Throwback. Some players are also reporting that they received their Prestige Unlock Token back after spending it on the Drone Package.
FULL PATCH NOTES:
Zombies in Spaceland
- Update to kick timing
- MP unlocked camos from challenges are unlocked in both public and custom games in Zombies now.
- Added player nameplates
- Zombies Fix for crafting stations no longer working if a player disconnected while the machine was currently crafting.
Objective and CWL:
- Uplink: moved start spawns on Garden side. Moved goal in Garden. Removed some aggressive rooftop resets around the Garden goal. Removed some 15 sports on the map.
- Search and Destroy: Moved B bombsite to under Contruction
- Search and Destroy – Moved A bombsite towards mid-map on the cliff lane
- Moved Bomb pickup location closer to taem spawns by Cryo
- Search and Destroy: Moved A bombsite under the bridge at Bike Path . Moved B bombsite up against Silo.
- Uplink: Throwing the ball straight up doesn’t result in a reset. Goal near Concession adjusted slightly.
- Search and Destroy: Moved B bombsite closer to Drill. Moved ball spawns for Uplink and Defender
- Search and Destroy: Moved A bombsite to Showers. Moved B bombsite to Cliff Road near Medical
- Uplink: Removed some aggressive rooftop resets around the Cell Block rooftops to allow the ball to be thrown over
- Search and Destroy: Moved A bombsite to Bridge
- Synaptic Traits Adjustments – CWL Rules ONLY:
- Combat Burst: Time speed bonus remains active is 3s for CWL
- Propulsion: Time before thrusters start to recharge increased slightly. time for thrusters to recharge increased significantly. Changes put the trait more inline with Afterburner from BO3
- Rushdown: 2.5s delay added to recharge time. Time between dodges is no 7.5s. Reduced speed and distance dodged slightly.
- FTL Trait Adjustments – CWL ONLY:
- Power Slide: Extra slide distance removed
- Exploit fixed. Will return next week.
- Revised Hardpoint spawn logic.
- Slight adjustment to release angle and force behind throwing the drone
- This will allow the drone the be thrown a little farther and feel friendlier
- The goal ‘pickup’ radie to grab the drone has been increased slightly to make throws feel a little friendler to score
- Make sure you head into Custom Games and turn on Practice Mode to get a feel for it!
- Mauler – Mammoth – Recoil increase
- R.A.W. – Increased hip spread. Slight recoil increase.
- Fists – No longer force a quick swap when in the secondary slot. This allows YY’ing to feel smoother.
- DMR-1 – Now a 1 shot kill to the head
- EBR-800 – Increased ADS recoil return speed to help with shot recovery
- Akimbo – Slight reduction in damage range. Increase in hip spread scale
- Kendall 44 – Increased hip spread
- Hornet – Increased hip spread
- Assault Rifles – Increased base hip spread for all ARs without special hip spread values. This includes the NV4, OSA, Type-2.
- OSA – No longer has reduced hip spread relative to other Assault Rifles. Inherits the new values set on Assault Rifles in this patch. Increased recoil to compensate for high fire rate being used at range.
- Kbar-32 – Increased hip spread values. These are still lower than the base Assault Rifle hip spread keeping with the weapon’s theme. No longer has a reduction in recoil off the first shot. Reduced 5 shot kill range.
- Volk – Slight reduction in recoil. Increased 3 shot range.
- R3K – Increased 3 shot kill range to help this weapon compete with other ARs
- Fixes Thunderstorm not being unlocked for BO3 players – salvage refund issued to all players who crafted the Hailstorm prior to the BO3 incentive
- Double XP now applies to Match Bonus, Weapon Challenges and Challenges.
- Fixed an issue where camo challenges requiring a 3-streak only required a 2-streak
SOURCE: Infinity Ward
Feature Image via @Wxrdy_.
Estimated total number of players on PlayStation 4 for each Call of Duty title since 2013
Last week, Sony launched the PS4 My Life campaign which allows PlayStation 4 players to see some of their stats. Statistics include overall play-time, top 3 most-played games, rarest trophy, and more.
The rarest trophy statistic provides the exact number of players who earned said trophy. Using this data, Redditor /u/Kalinine has created a report on /r/CallofDuty estimating the total number of players each Call of Duty title since 2013 received on PlayStation 4.
It’s important to note that these are simply rough estimations – Activision has not confirmed these numbers.
Black Ops 4’s numbers will appear significantly low due to releasing only 2 months ago. The influx of players from Christmas also have yet to arrive.
In order of highest player count to lowest…
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III – 54.7M
- Call of Duty: WWII – 25.5M
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare – 21.3M
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – 18.4M
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – 13.2M
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered – 10.6M
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 – 9.8M
Black Ops III’s player count is incredibly high, likely to it being available for free to all PlayStation Plus members from June 12th to July 11th, 2018.
While this is a rough idea of total player counts, there’s still many variables which contribute to its inaccuracy.
- It’s assumed that the numbers are global, however this cannot be confirmed.
- It’s not known whether these numbers are players who launched the titles or simply had them installed.
- According to Redditors, the numbers span only from November 20th to December 4th, 2018.
- The author of the report did not include Trophies with a percentage lower than 0.5% to reduce inaccuracy.
What are your thoughts on these numbers? While it may seem worrying to see Black Ops 4’s numbers low, it’s important to take into account all of the aforementioned points.
All Call of Duty titles on sale for Steam Winter and Xbox Countdown sales
The holidays are here! Steam and Xbox have launched their Winter and Countdown sales respectively. From the original Call of Duty up to Black Ops 4, plenty of Call of Duty titles are on sale on both platforms.
Steam’s Winter Sale began December 20th, 2018 and ends January 3rd, 2019 at 10AM PT. All prices are in US Dollar.
It’s important to note that Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, is available exclusively on Battle.net for PC and thus is not included.
- Call of Duty – $9.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: United Offensive – $9.79 (-51%)
- Call of Duty 2 – $9.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare – $9.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: World at War – $9.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 – $9.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops – $19.59 (-51%)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 – $19.59 (-51%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – $29.39 (-51%)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – $19.79 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Digital Hardened Edition – $33.99 (-66%)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Gold Edition – $19.79 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III – $44.99 (-25%)
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – $19.79 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered – $29.99 (-25%)
- Call of Duty: WWII – $35.99 (-40%)
Xbox One / Xbox 360
Xbox’s Countdown Sale began December 20th, 2018 and ends January 3rd, 2019. All prices are in US Dollar. Xbox Live Gold members also receive up to an additional 10% off.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – $24.00 (-60%) / $19.79 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Digital Hardened Edition – $40.00 (-60%) / $32.99 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Digital Pro Edition – $40.00 (-60%) / $32.99 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Gold Edition – $24.00 (-60%) / $19.79 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles Edition – $35.99 (-40%) / $29.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Deluxe – $59.99 (-40%) / $49.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Digital Deluxe Edition – $59.99 (-40%) / $49.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Digital Legacy Edition – $47.99 (-40%) / $39.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Launch Edition – $24.00 (-60%) / $19.79 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered – $23.99 (-40%) / $19.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: WWII Digital Deluxe – $59.99 (-40%) / $49.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: WWII Gold Edition – $35.99 (-40%) / $29.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Black Ops Pass – $47.49 (-5%) / $42.49 (-15%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Digital Deluxe Enhanced – $123.49 (-5%) / $110.49 (-15%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Digital Deluxe – $94.99 (-5%) / $84.99 (-15%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 – $44.99 (-25%) / $38.99 (-35%)
All of the following Xbox 360 titles are Backwards Compatible on Xbox One.
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare – $16.99 (-15%) / $14.99 (-25%)
- Call of Duty: World at War – $11.99 (-40%) / $9.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 – $16.99 (-15%) / $14.99 (-25%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops – $17.99 (-40%) / $14.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 – $14.99 (-15%) / $17.99 (-25%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – $21.49 (-57%) / $16.49 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Bundle (incl. Black Ops) – $21.49 (-57%) / $16.49 (-67%)
Do you plan to pick up any of the titles while they’re on-sale?
Call of Duty Cyber Monday – Receive 40% off WWII, Zombies, Infinite Warfare, and Modern Warfare items
Cyber Monday 2018 deals have gone live on the Call of Duty Shop website until Wednesday, November 28th, 2018.
COD40CM on the Call of Duty Shop website for up to 40% off on WWII, Zombies, Infinite Warfare, and Modern Warfare items (excluding select items).
Here are some of the Items which should be eligible for the promotion, check out all of them at shop.callofduty.com.
$159.95 ($95.97 with code)
$29.95 ($17.97 with code)
$21.95 ($13.17 with code)
At the time of writing it is unknown exactly how many items are applicable to this deal, be sure to verify during checkout.
Do you plan to take advantage of these deals? Let us know your thoughts.
Fortnite offers free 100 Thieves ‘Jam’ merch through Creative Contest
Fortnite has teamed up with 100 Thieves to bring players free merch and gear in this Creative contest.
Fortnite Season 5 leak: Baby Yoda, ‘Crew’ Subscription & more
Fortnite Season 5 is almost here and it will bring us a new subscription service and Baby Yoda, according to...
Call Of Duty Mobile: Best Loadout for the AGR 556 SMG
The AGR 556 is a formidable SMG in CoD Mobile. Here's the best loadout for it.