Activision and Treyarch have officially announced the first details on the next Operation for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 called Operation Apocalypse Z.
Play as Reaper in MP, drop into a new Blackout mode, take on an all-new Zombies experience, and more with Operation Apocalypse Z.
Here’s some highlights of what’s coming to Black Ops 4 with Operation Apocalypse Z:
- Updated Blackout Map
- Dark Twist to Alcatraz map in Blackout
- New Specialist: Reaper available in MP
- Includes a new Double 50 Cal Barrel Machine Gun
- New modes coming to MP and Blackout
- Infected, called Pandemic, coming to Blackout
- New Vehicle in Blackout
- New MP Mode: Sticks and Stones
- New Black Ops Pass Content, including a new Zombies Map and 3 MP Maps
- New Weapons
- And more
Operation Apocalypse Z Trailer:
Operation Apocalypse Z for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is live on July 9 on PlayStation 4 and available July 16 on Xbox One and PC.
Some content listed above requires the Black Ops Pass to use in game, including the new Zombies map.