Activision and Treyarch have officially announced what’s coming to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 with the game’s next big Operation, called Operation Grand Heist. Operation Grand Heist kicks off February 19 on PlayStation 4.
Operation Grand Heist includes new content across all modes of play, including MP, Blackout, and Zombies, in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. Treyarch says they plan to ensure a steady stream of content is released throughout the next few months with this Operation.
Operation Grand Heist Details:
Call of Duty®: Black Ops 4’s Operation Grand Heist marks the return of Outrider as a Specialist, a new Blackout destination, and more to come.
Black Ops Pass holders gain access to 2 new MP maps and the exclusive Cosmic Silverback Blackout Character.
The new Operation Grand Heist brings:
- New Specialist Specialist: Outrider – Provide overwatch for your crew and eliminate opponents with silent precision using Outrider’s devastating longbow.
- Ghost Town, a new location for Blackout, a sprawling new destination featuring the rough-and-tough classic map “Outlaw” above ground, and the chilling Zombies map “Buried” below ground.
- Two New MP Maps for Black Ops Pass Owners
- New Blackout Character for Black Ops Pass
- New Characters
- New Modes:
- Hot Pursuit
- One in the Chamber
- New Vehicles for Blackout
- New Weapons and Camos
- New Outfits
Alongside all of the content mentioned in the trailer, Treyarch released a blog post providing a roadmap of what fans can expect in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 over the next few months.
There will be new features and updates to MP, Zombies, and Blackout coming to the game. Check out the full overview post here.
Operation Grand Heist will go live on February 19 on PlayStation 4 with Game Update 1.13 and comes to Xbox One and PC on February 26.