The updates for Call of a Duty: Modern Warfare continue to roll out. Infinity Ward has released Patch Update 1.06 for the game on November 2 across all platforms.
The patch is 1.8 GB on PS4, 2.4GB on Xbox One, and 7.5GB on PC.
Infinity Ward has shared patch notes yet, and the studio has been mentioning that they’ve been working to deploy updates to help reduce the crashing across all platforms, alongside bug fixes.
The new update did change the playlists — a NVG playlist was added alongside the return of Kill Confirmed to public matches.
- More fixes to prevent crashes and improve stability across all platforms
- Battlechatter has been removed from tactical, one-life modes
- APCs and Tanks in Ground War no longer award points towards a nuke
- Fix for charms affecting weapon performance when firing from the hip
- Claymores: Stun grenades can now force claymores into a disabled state for 3 seconds
- Footsteps: Adjustments to tame the 3rd person footsteps. They will now filter out based on occlusion more.
- Fix to an issue where Tac Inserts could cause players to spawn out of bounds
- Fix for the gold camo not unlocking on the .357
- Playlist Update
- NVG Realism (TDM only)
- Ground War
- Kill Confirmed
We will update this post as Infinity Ward shares new details.