Sledgehammer Games has released a new patch update, version 1.06, for Call of Duty: WWII on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The update is 388.9MB file on PS4 and 834.93MB on Xbox One.
There’s a new UI, ban for those who exploited the prestige glitch in HQ, HQ is now populated worldwide on both PS4 and Xbox One, new Chrome camo, and more.
- XB1 and PS4 crash fixes
- Server/connectivity improvements
- Fixed an issue preventing users from entering local play match if booting game without internet connection
- Fixed an issue of players being kicked to ghost lobby then start screen with “Lost connection to host” message after Public matches
- Fixed an issue of showing black screen when host leaves match
- Fixed an issue where players who are not the host see black and screen and no AAR between matches
- General Leaderboard fixes and improvements
- Fixed an issue of 2XP not being granted when indicated, sometimes granted 3XP
- Fixed HQ progression exploits
- Fixed an issue preventing Scorestreak Training from functioning due to Custom Match settings applied prior
- Fixed an issue user from backing out into HQ if user accepts an invite to a lobby while in Scorestreak Training
- Fixed map exploits on Pointe du Hoc, USS Texas, London Docks, and Flak Tower
- Fixed an issue allowing “snaking” exploits
- Fixed one-way smoke screen issue
- Paratroopers in HC modes now have HC health, not normal health
- Fixed the issue of granting free Flamethrower with partial fuel if another Flamethrower is equipped already
- Fixed S&D issue where players are stuck when planting the Bomb after tossing a Molotov
- Fixed an issue when party leader changes game mode, members are taken to a ghost lobby
- Fixed an issue where when party leader leaves lobby before user loads out of match, users enter a ghost lobby
- Fixed an issue where if party leader leaves in middle of match without bringing the rest of the party, shows that party leader is still there
- General party improvements, including crash fixes, connectivity fixes, and access to HQ after a match
- Fixed firing range issue causing continuous emoting
- Fixed not allowing players who have Prestiged to accept, complete, or turn in Orders and Contracts
- Fixed an issue not rewarding completed Mastery Challenges
- Fixed an issue not tracking Division Skill Challenge progression in War Mode matches
- Fixed Weekly Order issue not registering Hill Taker win
- Fixed Daily Order Breathing Fire issue not tracking progress
- Fixed an issue not properly tracking Panzerschreck Challenge, preventing players from receiving snow camo unlock
- Fixed Zombies issue preventing players from earning supply drops
- Various MP and Zombies splitscreen improvements
- Cinematics resolution fixes on enhanced consoles
- Fixed an issue pushing update to stats before AAR has been displayed (no more lost/unviewed stats)
- Fixed an issue showing incorrect leaderboard data
- Fixed an issue where changing character’s face and equipping Division uniform displays previous character face and kicks player out of the menu
- Fixed an issue causing Headquarters death, weapon, and division stats to be logged in the Combat Record
- Various UI improvements (Includes Order/Challenge completion instructions)
MP WEAPON TUNING UPDATES:
- BAR nerfed to add more recoil
- Reticle unlock fix for STG-44 reflex sight
- Custom reticle fixes for scopes of Kar98K and Lee Enfield
MP BASIC TRAINING UPDATES:
- Primed Basic Training nerf
- Fixed delayed start of GameBattles matches
- Increased GameBattles Hardpoint time limit from 5 min to 10 min
- Other general GameBattles improvements
- Fixed Campaign issue causing user to lose progression and re-lock missions when selecting New Game in the menu
Warzone devs ‘fast-tracking’ fix for weapon glitch
Infinity Ward has posted a tweet confirming the studio is fast tracking a fix for the weapon glitch occurring in Call of Duty: Warzone, especially on PC.
The glitch blows the weapon’s polygon out of proportion when rendering causing it to block the entire screen.
This issue started to happen with the Season 5 update last week and is continuing to cause issues for many PC players. Many of the largest PC creators have voiced their frustration over the issue.
In a tweet, the studio confirms they are working to get out a fix ASAP.
A release time frame for this fix is not confirmed at the time of this writing, so stay tuned for updates.
Call of Duty: WWII now available for free with PS Plus on PS4
As announced on May 25, Call of Duty: WWII is one of the free games for PlayStation Plus members on PlayStation 4 for the month of June.
Call of Duty: WWII is now available for download on the PlayStation 4 store and is listed as free as long as you have an active PlayStation Plus membership on your account. Once you download it, it is yours to keep forever, as along as you maintain an active PlayStation Plus subscription.
Visit the PlayStation Store HERE to download. Players are also receiving 1,100 Call of Duty Points by downloading Call of Duty: WWII.
Call of Duty® returns to its roots with Call of Duty®: WWII – a breathtaking experience that redefines World War II for a new gaming generation. Land in Normandy on D-Day and battle across Europe through iconic locations in history’s most monumental war. Experience classic Call of Duty combat, the bonds of camaraderie, and the unforgiving nature of war against a global power throwing the world into tyranny.
Call of Duty®: WWII creates the definitive World War II next generation experience across three different game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Co-Operative. Featuring stunning visuals, the Campaign transports players to the European theater. Multiplayer marks a return to original, boots-on-the ground Call of Duty® gameplay. Authentic weapons and traditional run-and-gun action immerse you in a vast array of World War II–themed locations.
Call of Duty: WWII was first released in 2017 and developed by Sledgehammer Games and Raven Software. The title was Call of Duty’s big venture back to its roots of WWII era since the original release.
Call of Duty: WWII features a full campaign experience, multiplayer experience with new modes like War mode and Headquarters social space, and the co-op Nazi Zombies experience.
The base game is included with PS Plus, and there’s four DLC packs for Call of Duty: WWII also available as an add-on purchase with additional MP maps, War mode maps, and Nazi Zombies experiences.
Call of Duty: WWII is available for FREE with PlayStation Plus from now through Tuesday, July 6.
Call of Duty: WWII will be FREE with PlayStation Plus on PS4 in June
PlayStation has announced that a Call of Duty game will be FREE with PlayStation Plus for PlayStation 4 players in June.
The company has announced that the 2017 release of Call of Duty: WWII will be one of the PlayStation Plus free games in June.
Players on PlayStation 4 who are PS Plus subscribers will be able to download and play Call of Duty: WWII for FREE starting Tuesday, May 26 from the PlayStation 4 store on their console.
Once you download it, you can own it permanently as long as you have an active PS+ membership. The offer to download this expires July 6.
Call of Duty: WWII first released on November 2017 and was Sledgehammer Games’ last Call of Duty game release. The title debuted as one of the best selling Call of Duty games on this generation, featuring a campaign taking players back to WWII-era, multiplayer with War mode and Headquarters social place, alongside Nazi Zombies.
Call of Duty: WWII is the third free Call of Duty title for PS Plus members in history. The first was Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 in June 2018, followed by Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered in March 2019.
Dead Ops Arcade set to return in Black Ops Cold War
Treyarch has teased the return of a fan favorite Zombies experience for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. In...
Black Ops Cold War Zombies Characters: MP Operators & more
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War’s Zombies brings a a twist to the mode that is unique, and never...
Black Ops Cold War – Die Maschine Intro Cinematic
The Zombies reveals continues. Treyarch has released the new Die Maschine Intro Cinematic video on the Call of Duty YouTube...