A new patch update, version 1.09, for Call of Duty: WWII is now live on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
The patch is a 2.847GB size on PS4, 4.4GB on Xbox One, and 6.6GB on PC. It includes The Resistance Event content, alongside many other bug fixes and updates.
- Integrated spectator issue fix that went live on PC. The issue is network connection dependent, however this fix prioritizes model streaming order to eliminate the delay seen on initial start. We will continue to monitor on all platforms for any Phase 2 fixes needed.
- Fixed issue with equipping scorestreaks upon spawning in after dying
- Fixed issue where when player accepts invite to HQ, game crashes with a fatal error or lost host connection
- Fixed game crash issue in Operation Neptune
- Fixed various console performance/lag issues with low frame rate, teleporting, delayed hit markers, and hitching
- Sped up health regeneration
- Removed shell shock from friendly explosions
- Fixed issue where scrolling causes game to crash
- Improved map voting functionality
- Fixed unlock Token issues with split screen
- Fixed hard crash issues occurring mid-match
- Fixed various functionality and disconnect issues due to host migration/inactivity
- Fixed issue where player is stuck on launcher tier after simultaneously killing self and another player with Panzerschreck
- Fixed issue where players were unable to connect and receiving error “Couldn’t connect to server because the data is incompatible.”
- Fixed various split screen functionality issues
- Fixed issue in Operation Griffin where buildable wall leading to Fuel Depot A is nonexistent after supposedly being built
- Fixed various out of map exploits
- Fixed issue where players were unable to win Gun Game by killing enemies with the throwing knife
- Fixed rare issue where player loaded into an unbalanced 7v5 Gridiron match
- Fixed issue in S&D where players are temporarily stuck after Planting the Bomb or executing a Fatal Melee
- Fixed issue with Gridiron AI dropping ball and not playing to objective
- Fixed issue in S&D and CTF where players were seeing incorrect Draw/Defeat messages
- Fixed issue with invitees being “kicked for inactivity”
- Fixed various Firing Range issues
- Fixed issues with party members’ functionality loss results from leader’s actions
- Fixed issue where players experience a hard crash when attempting to join HQ after a match
- Fixed issues with party invites
- Fixed various party system functionality issues
- Fixed split screen issue where first-time users see placeholder images/text after leaving first match and selecting HQ
- Moved HQ from being the first default option
- Fixed issue in Mail where false notifications were appearing
- Fixed issue where weapon attachments were not appearing in AAR
- Fixed issues with Payroll collection UI
- Added message stating that using open NAT and network cable could improve UX
- Fixed various UI issues with emblems
- Other various UI fixes and improvements
- Fixed issue where Infantry, Primed Basic Training, and Hunker Basic Training were not working as intended
- Fixed Prestige exploit
- Fixed issue with weapon stats failing to track properly
Orders, Contracts, Challenges
- Fixed inconsistencies and issues with TDM and DOM Kill Contracts
- Fixed issue where various Orders were not tracking properly
- Fixed issue where various Orders were not completing properly
- Fixed issue where players were not able to obtain certain Weekly Orders from Major Howard
- Fixed issue where only Concussion Grenades were counting towards the “Get 5 kills on enemies affected by a tactical grenade” Order
- Fixed issue where volume of some announcer VO lines in War Mode were louder than intended
- Turned down foley footstep volume, as well as other players’ footstep volume
- Fixed issue where players could hear enemies through voice chat during a match
- Various SFX improvements
- Fixed issue where at start of game, not all arrows on map were placed at valid positions
- Improved Sky Cam (Hammer Cam) functionality
- Fixed issues with Display and Division settings menus
- Various UI fixes and improvements
- Improved scrolling functionality
- Fixed issue where opening a supply drop after purchasing kicks players back to the previous menu
- Fixed issue where stats were not accurately tracking on scoreboard
- Fixed issue where when transitioning between menus during a match countdown, a loss was temporarily added to the player’s record
- Fixed UI issues with rank icons
- Combat records are not updated aside from Ranked Play stats when playing in Ranked Play games
- Improved MMR logic
- Improved consistency of Placement Matches to reflect actual wins/losses
- Fixed party size and matchmaking exploits
- Fixed issue where players lose MMR after completing a duo match
- Fixed issue where MP Divisions were replaced with Ranked Play Divisions when players left Ranked matches
- Fixed additional issues in Ranked Play with wins counting as losses
- Fixed issue where Ranked Play stats were counting towards Global stats
- Other various UI fixes and improvements
WEAPON AND SCORESTREAK FIXES/ADJUSTMENTS
- Fixed functionality issues with Mortar Strike and Care Package
- Fixed issue where the Capo Verde GPMG was showing the body for the Fiore Di Morte
- Fixed issue where not all variants of the weapons that were tuned last week received the tuning changes
- Fixed issue where user did not auto-switch to secondary melee weapon when primary ran out of ammo
- Fixed issue where Akimbo pistol attachment was overriding weapon tuning
- Fixed issue that allowed players to equip a Scorestreak without consuming it
- Fixed issue where double reload happens on its own
- Fixed Ice Pick UI and equipping issues
- Fixed various reticle inconsistencies
- Fixed Iron Sights and reticle inconsistencies/alignment on GPMG and SVT-40
- Fixed issue with equipping Molotovs after using Fighter Pilot scorestreak
- Fixed display issues with Trench Knife and its variants
- Nerfed Camouflage so special meter drains faster
- Nerfed the ammo multiplier of Fully Loaded in conjunction with buffing reserve ammo multiplier for all weapons, so the net total is nearly unchanged
- Fixed issue where players were able to equip multiple scope attachments and multiple of the same attachment
- Improved notifications for when players receive a supply drop
- Fixed Prestige exploits
- Fixed issue where players were unable to use base weapons without having to complete a Challenge or Collection
- Fixed issue where mods were not properly applied in-game after selection
- Fixed issues with Jack in the Box after respawning
- Fixed countdown timer issues
- Fixed issue where signing into split screen profile causes title to hang for up to two minutes
- Various UI fixes and improvements
- Various audio fixes and improvements
- Fixed various map exploits
- Fixed various party system issues
- Resistance Event items
- Implemented custom emblem sharing
Warzone devs ‘fast-tracking’ fix for weapon glitch
Infinity Ward has posted a tweet confirming the studio is fast tracking a fix for the weapon glitch occurring in Call of Duty: Warzone, especially on PC.
The glitch blows the weapon’s polygon out of proportion when rendering causing it to block the entire screen.
This issue started to happen with the Season 5 update last week and is continuing to cause issues for many PC players. Many of the largest PC creators have voiced their frustration over the issue.
In a tweet, the studio confirms they are working to get out a fix ASAP.
A release time frame for this fix is not confirmed at the time of this writing, so stay tuned for updates.
Call of Duty: WWII now available for free with PS Plus on PS4
As announced on May 25, Call of Duty: WWII is one of the free games for PlayStation Plus members on PlayStation 4 for the month of June.
Call of Duty: WWII is now available for download on the PlayStation 4 store and is listed as free as long as you have an active PlayStation Plus membership on your account. Once you download it, it is yours to keep forever, as along as you maintain an active PlayStation Plus subscription.
Visit the PlayStation Store HERE to download. Players are also receiving 1,100 Call of Duty Points by downloading Call of Duty: WWII.
Call of Duty® returns to its roots with Call of Duty®: WWII – a breathtaking experience that redefines World War II for a new gaming generation. Land in Normandy on D-Day and battle across Europe through iconic locations in history’s most monumental war. Experience classic Call of Duty combat, the bonds of camaraderie, and the unforgiving nature of war against a global power throwing the world into tyranny.
Call of Duty®: WWII creates the definitive World War II next generation experience across three different game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Co-Operative. Featuring stunning visuals, the Campaign transports players to the European theater. Multiplayer marks a return to original, boots-on-the ground Call of Duty® gameplay. Authentic weapons and traditional run-and-gun action immerse you in a vast array of World War II–themed locations.
Call of Duty: WWII was first released in 2017 and developed by Sledgehammer Games and Raven Software. The title was Call of Duty’s big venture back to its roots of WWII era since the original release.
Call of Duty: WWII features a full campaign experience, multiplayer experience with new modes like War mode and Headquarters social space, and the co-op Nazi Zombies experience.
The base game is included with PS Plus, and there’s four DLC packs for Call of Duty: WWII also available as an add-on purchase with additional MP maps, War mode maps, and Nazi Zombies experiences.
Call of Duty: WWII is available for FREE with PlayStation Plus from now through Tuesday, July 6.
Call of Duty: WWII will be FREE with PlayStation Plus on PS4 in June
PlayStation has announced that a Call of Duty game will be FREE with PlayStation Plus for PlayStation 4 players in June.
The company has announced that the 2017 release of Call of Duty: WWII will be one of the PlayStation Plus free games in June.
Players on PlayStation 4 who are PS Plus subscribers will be able to download and play Call of Duty: WWII for FREE starting Tuesday, May 26 from the PlayStation 4 store on their console.
Once you download it, you can own it permanently as long as you have an active PS+ membership. The offer to download this expires July 6.
Call of Duty: WWII first released on November 2017 and was Sledgehammer Games’ last Call of Duty game release. The title debuted as one of the best selling Call of Duty games on this generation, featuring a campaign taking players back to WWII-era, multiplayer with War mode and Headquarters social place, alongside Nazi Zombies.
Call of Duty: WWII is the third free Call of Duty title for PS Plus members in history. The first was Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 in June 2018, followed by Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered in March 2019.
Modern Warfare & Warzone Oct 23 Update: Playlists & Bug Fixes
Infinity Ward has released a new playlist update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone. This...
PlayStation exclusive Black Ops Cold War Zombies mode revealed
Sony PlayStation has announced the PlayStation exclusive content for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. The exclusive PlayStation content...
Call of Duty: Mobile surpasses 300 million downloads
Activision Blizzard has revealed that Call of Duty: Mobile has reached a new milestone. In a tweet celebrating one year...