A new patch update for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, version 1.09, is now live on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It’s a 2.5+ GB update.
Featured Content and What’s New:
- Lobby Party Indicator
- Showing team balance in pre-match lobby
- Combat Record (update: Combat Records are now live in-game.)
- General fixes for bugs found in Leaderboards
- Drop Zone: Score limit increase from 600 to 750. Adjustments to hill rotations. Removed high tier streaks from the first hill to prevent an unfair advantage at the beginning of the match. All hills after the first have a chance at all streaks regardless of tier
- Infected and Gun Game: Allow for player customization. Infected will still replace Synaptics with a random default customization. Infected now increase match timer on Survivor suicides
- Slight decrease to the Vulture’s overall speed and acceleration. Slight decrease in damage of the Vulture’s turret
- Fixed crashes and performance issues that could occur when viewing videos in MLG.tv
- MLG.tv will now show if a livestream is a replay
- Fixed green screen that would sometimes appear when exiting the MLG.tv menu
- Fixed players knees clipping into player view if they sprinted while jumping from boost jump height
- Uplink fix where players could pass the drone through ha short wall in Terminal
- Fixed a scrolling issue while in the armory
- A player with the Tracker perk equipped was unable to hear another player boost jumping with the Dead Silence perk equipped. This has been fixed
- Removed showing the public rank in private or system link pause menus
- Fixed Steel Dragon damaging a player with Charge Shield
- Fixed a bug where incorrect information about a player could be displayed in the MP lobby
- Fixed damage feedback icon for not displaying the first time in a round
- Fixed an issue that would cause a player to get removed from the local party at an inopportune time
Zombies in Spaceland/Rave in the Redwoods:
- Fixes for players losing their weapons when Pack-a-Punching (ZiS)
- Several out of map exploits fixed (Rave)
- Fix for being able to replenish ammo after putting the harpoon back in the cabinet and picking it up back up
- Fix for random dancing zombies that could remain after the music has stopped
- Fix for various zip line bugs that could occur
- Fix for a bug where splitscreen players didn’t have access to options in several menus
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes
- Added an option for players to select how much time they’ll allow for players to edit their loadouts in Rig draft from 0-75 seconds
- Fix for yellow loading icons appearing during CODCaster mode
- Players were able to start a CWL match with 5 players on a team, but only showing 4 on the draft screen. This has been fixed to only allow 4 players maximum while allowing 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, and 4v4
- Fix for a bug where a player would see incorrect text when hovering over a Rig that another player has already selected
- If a player changes their Rig after selecting their Payloads, the CODCaster would only see the updated Rig, not the updated Payloads. This has been fixed
- Fix for teams appearing on the wrong side of the loading screen if teams were unbalanced
Estimated total number of players on PlayStation 4 for each Call of Duty title since 2013
Last week, Sony launched the PS4 My Life campaign which allows PlayStation 4 players to see some of their stats. Statistics include overall play-time, top 3 most-played games, rarest trophy, and more.
The rarest trophy statistic provides the exact number of players who earned said trophy. Using this data, Redditor /u/Kalinine has created a report on /r/CallofDuty estimating the total number of players each Call of Duty title since 2013 received on PlayStation 4.
It’s important to note that these are simply rough estimations – Activision has not confirmed these numbers.
Black Ops 4’s numbers will appear significantly low due to releasing only 2 months ago. The influx of players from Christmas also have yet to arrive.
In order of highest player count to lowest…
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III – 54.7M
- Call of Duty: WWII – 25.5M
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare – 21.3M
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – 18.4M
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – 13.2M
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered – 10.6M
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 – 9.8M
Black Ops III’s player count is incredibly high, likely to it being available for free to all PlayStation Plus members from June 12th to July 11th, 2018.
While this is a rough idea of total player counts, there’s still many variables which contribute to its inaccuracy.
- It’s assumed that the numbers are global, however this cannot be confirmed.
- It’s not known whether these numbers are players who launched the titles or simply had them installed.
- According to Redditors, the numbers span only from November 20th to December 4th, 2018.
- The author of the report did not include Trophies with a percentage lower than 0.5% to reduce inaccuracy.
What are your thoughts on these numbers? While it may seem worrying to see Black Ops 4’s numbers low, it’s important to take into account all of the aforementioned points.
All Call of Duty titles on sale for Steam Winter and Xbox Countdown sales
The holidays are here! Steam and Xbox have launched their Winter and Countdown sales respectively. From the original Call of Duty up to Black Ops 4, plenty of Call of Duty titles are on sale on both platforms.
Steam’s Winter Sale began December 20th, 2018 and ends January 3rd, 2019 at 10AM PT. All prices are in US Dollar.
It’s important to note that Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, is available exclusively on Battle.net for PC and thus is not included.
- Call of Duty – $9.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: United Offensive – $9.79 (-51%)
- Call of Duty 2 – $9.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare – $9.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: World at War – $9.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 – $9.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops – $19.59 (-51%)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 – $19.59 (-51%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – $29.39 (-51%)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – $19.79 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Digital Hardened Edition – $33.99 (-66%)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Gold Edition – $19.79 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III – $44.99 (-25%)
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – $19.79 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered – $29.99 (-25%)
- Call of Duty: WWII – $35.99 (-40%)
Xbox One / Xbox 360
Xbox’s Countdown Sale began December 20th, 2018 and ends January 3rd, 2019. All prices are in US Dollar. Xbox Live Gold members also receive up to an additional 10% off.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – $24.00 (-60%) / $19.79 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Digital Hardened Edition – $40.00 (-60%) / $32.99 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Digital Pro Edition – $40.00 (-60%) / $32.99 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Gold Edition – $24.00 (-60%) / $19.79 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles Edition – $35.99 (-40%) / $29.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Deluxe – $59.99 (-40%) / $49.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Digital Deluxe Edition – $59.99 (-40%) / $49.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Digital Legacy Edition – $47.99 (-40%) / $39.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Launch Edition – $24.00 (-60%) / $19.79 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered – $23.99 (-40%) / $19.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: WWII Digital Deluxe – $59.99 (-40%) / $49.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: WWII Gold Edition – $35.99 (-40%) / $29.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Black Ops Pass – $47.49 (-5%) / $42.49 (-15%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Digital Deluxe Enhanced – $123.49 (-5%) / $110.49 (-15%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Digital Deluxe – $94.99 (-5%) / $84.99 (-15%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 – $44.99 (-25%) / $38.99 (-35%)
All of the following Xbox 360 titles are Backwards Compatible on Xbox One.
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare – $16.99 (-15%) / $14.99 (-25%)
- Call of Duty: World at War – $11.99 (-40%) / $9.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 – $16.99 (-15%) / $14.99 (-25%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops – $17.99 (-40%) / $14.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 – $14.99 (-15%) / $17.99 (-25%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – $21.49 (-57%) / $16.49 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Bundle (incl. Black Ops) – $21.49 (-57%) / $16.49 (-67%)
Do you plan to pick up any of the titles while they’re on-sale?
Call of Duty Cyber Monday – Receive 40% off WWII, Zombies, Infinite Warfare, and Modern Warfare items
Cyber Monday 2018 deals have gone live on the Call of Duty Shop website until Wednesday, November 28th, 2018.
COD40CM on the Call of Duty Shop website for up to 40% off on WWII, Zombies, Infinite Warfare, and Modern Warfare items (excluding select items).
Here are some of the Items which should be eligible for the promotion, check out all of them at shop.callofduty.com.
$159.95 ($95.97 with code)
$29.95 ($17.97 with code)
$21.95 ($13.17 with code)
At the time of writing it is unknown exactly how many items are applicable to this deal, be sure to verify during checkout.
Do you plan to take advantage of these deals? Let us know your thoughts.
Modern Warfare & Warzone Oct 23 Update: Playlists & Bug Fixes
Infinity Ward has released a new playlist update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone. This...
PlayStation exclusive Black Ops Cold War Zombies mode revealed
Sony PlayStation has announced the PlayStation exclusive content for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. The exclusive PlayStation content...
Call of Duty: Mobile surpasses 300 million downloads
Activision Blizzard has revealed that Call of Duty: Mobile has reached a new milestone. In a tweet celebrating one year...