Sledgehammer Games has released the latest patch update for Call of Duty: WWII, version 1.10. The update is now live on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
This patch includes 2 new Revolvers. Alongside this, the update includes new weapon variants for already existing weapons. Players are also available to, now, on the fly disable or enable the scrambler ability of Resistance Division when they want to in a match. Press left on D-Pad in match to use this feature. You should see a prompt for this in the bottom right of the screen.
- New Resistance Weapons and Uniforms
- 9MM SAP is now available to equip in Zombies loadouts
- PC ONLY: HQ tab in MP menus (image on Reddit)
- PC ONLY: Logitech LED keyboard functionality
- Fixed split screen issue with players in parties trying to leave a party
- Fixed spawning issue causing enemy and friendly tags not showing properly
- Fixed issue in split screen where player’s avatar defaults to Desert Rat when playing as Resistance Division and upon leaving a public match
- Fixed issue where users were unable to pause the game in Local MP match
- Fixed issue where players were receiving error message “Lost connection to host/server. Connection timed out.” when loading in HQ
- Fixed issues with Prop Hunt crashing
- Fixed issue in Demolition where there were no timers between round transitions Party System/HQ
- Fixed issue with Mail where items were shown as placeholders
- Fixed issue where players would be kicked out of HQ when attempting to watch a video in the Theater
- Improved functionality of the Emblem Gallery
- Fixed issues with party invites and loss of functionality
- Various UI fixes and improvements (text descriptions, Dossier menus, Emblem Editor, etc)
- Fixed issue where additional losses were being incorrectly added to player’s record, driving down the win %
- Fixed issue where expiration time was not showing up for Resistance Bribe Contract
- Fixed issue where some items were showing incorrect image on supply drop cards
- Added Scrambler and Indicator toggle for Resistance Division
- Fixed issue where players were unable to open supply drop menu after Prestiging
- Fixed various SFX issues
- Fixed issue where Polish Underground II Uniform was appearing in supply drops
- Adjusted Paratroopers so they no longer target enemy aerial scorestreaks and no longer select Shovels or Serrated Basic Training
- Fixed interactions between all fire weaponry and water (Anthropoid)
- Fixed issue where sometimes view through the scope during ADS is blacked out
- Fixed various weapon art issues
- Fixed various display issues with the 9MM SAP
- Fixed issue where players kills and deaths were not properly tracking
- Fixed various UI issues with winners’ circle, AAR, and blank AAR Stats tab
- Fixed issue where players were not able to connect to each other to start match
- Fixed issue where players did not get melee weapon back after losing Wonder Weapon, resulting in ability to melee with standard issue guns
- Fixed various map exploits
- Fixed issue where 2XP icons were not showing up in all intended locations
- Fixed issue where some weapons were missing animated camos
- Fixed animation issues with various Zombies
- Various UI fixes and improvements
- Fixed issue in TDS where players were unable to leave Pommel Room after obtaining the Pommel
- Fixed issue where players were not awarded the correct amount of supply crates
- Fixed an issue where zombies affected by shellshock were unstunning
- Fixed various weapon exploits
- Fixed issue where users were unable to pause the game in Local Zombies match
- Fixed issues various progression issues with Zombies
All Black Ops 4 Prestige emblems & how to get them
Here’s every Black Ops 4 Prestige emblem across multiplayer, Zombies, and Blackout – and how to unlock them to show off your accomplishments.
Black Ops 4 was the last Call of Duty title to feature a traditional Prestige system, so here are all the emblems and how to get them.
In every Call of Duty game since the original CoD 4: Modern Warfare, players have been able to flex their skill and time put in my Prestiging.
This resets your rank back to level 1, giving you a new grind and rewards to show for it. One of these rewards is a cool-looking new emblem to show everyone in the lobby that you’re a serious competitor.
2018’s Black Ops 4 was the last Call of Duty to feature the classic Prestige system, so we’re taking a look at how to Prestige and every emblem in BO4.
How to Prestige in Black Ops 4
To Prestige in Black Ops 4, you need to hit the max level in the game. Once you’ve done that, you can Prestige and start unlocking new items as you continue to do so. And once you’ve Prestiged 10 times, you can hit Prestige Master and get another unique emblem.
The max level in Black Ops 4 is 55 in multiplayer and Zombies and 80 in Blackout, so you need to hit this level 10 times to be Prestige Master.
Here’s a simple guide to Prestiging in Black Ops 4:
- Play Black Ops 4 multiplayer, Zombies, or Blackout until you reach max level
- Press the ‘menu’ button and you’ll see a prompt saying, “Prestige mode available”
- Follow the prompt to the Progress & Unlocks screen
- Press ‘Enter Prestige Mode’ in the top right corner of the screen
You’ll have now Prestiged, so keep doing this until you hit Prestige Master!
All Black Ops 4 multiplayer Prestige emblems
There were 10 Prestige levels in Black Ops 4’s multiplayer, with a unique emblem available for players who reached Prestige Master.
Here’s every Black Ops 4 multiplayer Prestige emblem in order.
All Black Ops 4 Zombies Prestige emblems
Black Ops 4 offers separate Prestige emblems for the Zombies grinders. Again, there are 10 Prestige levels to climb through, and a special Prestige Master emblem for those who went above and beyond.
Here are Black Ops 4’s Zombies Prestige emblems.
Black Ops 4 Blackout Prestige emblems
As part of Operation Grand Heist, Call of Duty 4’s battle royale, Blackout, got its own Prestige system. This acts the same as multiplayer and Zombies, with those hitting level 80 being able to Prestige.
Here are all of Black Ops 4’s Blackout Prestige emblems.
And those are all of the Prestige emblems in Black Ops 4! For more on this Call of Duty title, check out how many people play it in 2021.
Image Credit:Treyarch / u/Swiiifto via Reddit
How many people play Black Ops 4? 2021 player count
Ever wondered how many people are currently playing Black Ops 4? We look at the 2018 Call of Duty title’s 2021 player count.
If you’re looking at picking up Black Ops 4, it’s worth knowing how many people are playing the game. We’re taking a look at how many are still playing 2018’s Call of Duty title in 2021.
Black Ops 4 was the last Call of Duty title to release before Modern Warfare and Black Ops Cold War shook up the formula. It featured the first-ever CoD battle royale, Blackout, which paved the way for Warzone’s incredible success.
The game became free as part of PlayStation Plus in July, but with no joint progression system, there’s less of a reason to go back to it. However, many still prefer the game’s mechanics and maps, so it still has a player base.
Here’s how many people are still playing Black Ops 4 in 2021.
What is Black Ops 4’s player count in 2021?
Unfortunately, there’s no precise way to tell how many people are playing Black Ops 4 in 2021. However, we’ve done some digging around various player count tracking websites to come up with a rough estimate.
According to PlayStation tracking website PS-Timetracker, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 was played by 2,510 of their users in August 2021. Of course, the number is likely much higher because you must sign up to have your stats tracked, and it only takes PlayStation players into account.
Another website, PlayerCounter, says that, at the time of writing, there are roughly 12,000 people playing Call of Duty games released before Modern Warfare (2019). Unfortunately, Black Ops 4 has been included with the other previous CoD games, so there is no precise data.
From this info, we estimate that there is likely somewhere between 5,000-10,000 players playing Black Ops 4 in September 2021.
Black Ops 4 player count comparison
Activision revealed in May that Call of Duty: Warzone has had over 100 million players log in to the battle royale title. According to PlayerCounter, there are 2 million players playing Modern Warfare right now, but this likely takes Warzone into account too.
According to Steam Charts, Black Ops III has 1,300 active users and the rest of the Call of Duty titles on Steam, such as WWII and Advanced Warfare, have player counts only in the hundreds. However, incorporating consoles likely makes the player counts higher.
Image Credit: Activision
Black Ops Zombies fans are begging Treyarch for a standalone game
Call of Duty fans are once again calling on Activision to create and develop a massive standalone Zombies game.
Zombies is one of the most popular facets of any Call of Duty game, and fans are once again calling for a standalone game to create the biggest Zombies experience ever.
When Zombies was first added to Call of Duty: World at War back in 2008, few could have predicted the juggernaut it would become among fans of the legendary FPS series. Since then, Zombies has been a staple in Treyarch CoD games, while Sledgehammer and Infinity Ward have dabbled in it too.
Black Ops Cold War‘s take on the game is certainly one of the most ambitious, with the open-world Outbreak mode a fan favorite. While Cold War has plenty of undead action, fans are still calling for even more: a standalone Zombies game developed by Treyarch.
There’s definitely interest from the community around this idea, with Reddit user ‘shweba16’ posting their idea about how it could work on the CODZombies subreddit, while asking others for their thoughts on whether it was a good idea.
“What would you guys think if Zombies became its own separate game like Warzone with Treyarch [as] developers?” they asked. “What if this game had all the maps, running on BO3 mechanics, while also having the upgradeable features from Cold War?”
“The game gets a constant stream of updates, season after season, with Wonder Weapons and maps being added. I’m only saying this since there’s a huge disparity between how much time I’ve put into Zombies compared to multiplayer this year.”
Zombies fans were definitely into the idea, with some saying they “only play CoD games for Zombies anyway,” while others discussed the possibility that they could turn it into a true campaign too, like other popular horror games such as Resident Evil or Days Gone.
Unfortunately for those who love this idea, it definitely won’t be happening any time soon. Sledgehammer Games have already confirmed that Treyarch have built and developed Vanguard’s Zombies mode, which will continue Cold War’s Dark Aether storyline.
Image Credits: Treyarch / Activision
Activision Blizzard provides update on workplace initiatives as US government opens investigation
Activision Blizzard is now being investigated by the SEC over sexual misconduct and discrimination allegations, as fallout from initial lawsuit...
FIFA 22 Ones to Watch cards: Release date, confirmed players, predictions & preorder bonus
Ones to Watch cards are returning to Ultimate Team once again in FIFA 22, and we've got everything you need...
Best Call of Duty: Vanguard keybinds and settings for mouse & keyboard
Here are the best keybinds for playing Call of Duty: Vanguard on a mouse and keyboard, and also how to...