Sledgehammer Games has released the latest patch update for Call of Duty: WWII, version 1.10. The update is now live on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
This patch includes 2 new Revolvers. Alongside this, the update includes new weapon variants for already existing weapons. Players are also available to, now, on the fly disable or enable the scrambler ability of Resistance Division when they want to in a match. Press left on D-Pad in match to use this feature. You should see a prompt for this in the bottom right of the screen.
- New Resistance Weapons and Uniforms
- 9MM SAP is now available to equip in Zombies loadouts
- PC ONLY: HQ tab in MP menus (image on Reddit)
- PC ONLY: Logitech LED keyboard functionality
- Fixed split screen issue with players in parties trying to leave a party
- Fixed spawning issue causing enemy and friendly tags not showing properly
- Fixed issue in split screen where player’s avatar defaults to Desert Rat when playing as Resistance Division and upon leaving a public match
- Fixed issue where users were unable to pause the game in Local MP match
- Fixed issue where players were receiving error message “Lost connection to host/server. Connection timed out.” when loading in HQ
- Fixed issues with Prop Hunt crashing
- Fixed issue in Demolition where there were no timers between round transitions Party System/HQ
- Fixed issue with Mail where items were shown as placeholders
- Fixed issue where players would be kicked out of HQ when attempting to watch a video in the Theater
- Improved functionality of the Emblem Gallery
- Fixed issues with party invites and loss of functionality
- Various UI fixes and improvements (text descriptions, Dossier menus, Emblem Editor, etc)
- Fixed issue where additional losses were being incorrectly added to player’s record, driving down the win %
- Fixed issue where expiration time was not showing up for Resistance Bribe Contract
- Fixed issue where some items were showing incorrect image on supply drop cards
- Added Scrambler and Indicator toggle for Resistance Division
- Fixed issue where players were unable to open supply drop menu after Prestiging
- Fixed various SFX issues
- Fixed issue where Polish Underground II Uniform was appearing in supply drops
- Adjusted Paratroopers so they no longer target enemy aerial scorestreaks and no longer select Shovels or Serrated Basic Training
- Fixed interactions between all fire weaponry and water (Anthropoid)
- Fixed issue where sometimes view through the scope during ADS is blacked out
- Fixed various weapon art issues
- Fixed various display issues with the 9MM SAP
- Fixed issue where players kills and deaths were not properly tracking
- Fixed various UI issues with winners’ circle, AAR, and blank AAR Stats tab
- Fixed issue where players were not able to connect to each other to start match
- Fixed issue where players did not get melee weapon back after losing Wonder Weapon, resulting in ability to melee with standard issue guns
- Fixed various map exploits
- Fixed issue where 2XP icons were not showing up in all intended locations
- Fixed issue where some weapons were missing animated camos
- Fixed animation issues with various Zombies
- Various UI fixes and improvements
- Fixed issue in TDS where players were unable to leave Pommel Room after obtaining the Pommel
- Fixed issue where players were not awarded the correct amount of supply crates
- Fixed an issue where zombies affected by shellshock were unstunning
- Fixed various weapon exploits
- Fixed issue where users were unable to pause the game in Local Zombies match
- Fixed issues various progression issues with Zombies
Warzone devs ‘fast-tracking’ fix for weapon glitch
Infinity Ward has posted a tweet confirming the studio is fast tracking a fix for the weapon glitch occurring in Call of Duty: Warzone, especially on PC.
The glitch blows the weapon’s polygon out of proportion when rendering causing it to block the entire screen.
This issue started to happen with the Season 5 update last week and is continuing to cause issues for many PC players. Many of the largest PC creators have voiced their frustration over the issue.
In a tweet, the studio confirms they are working to get out a fix ASAP.
A release time frame for this fix is not confirmed at the time of this writing, so stay tuned for updates.
Call of Duty: WWII now available for free with PS Plus on PS4
As announced on May 25, Call of Duty: WWII is one of the free games for PlayStation Plus members on PlayStation 4 for the month of June.
Call of Duty: WWII is now available for download on the PlayStation 4 store and is listed as free as long as you have an active PlayStation Plus membership on your account. Once you download it, it is yours to keep forever, as along as you maintain an active PlayStation Plus subscription.
Visit the PlayStation Store HERE to download. Players are also receiving 1,100 Call of Duty Points by downloading Call of Duty: WWII.
Call of Duty® returns to its roots with Call of Duty®: WWII – a breathtaking experience that redefines World War II for a new gaming generation. Land in Normandy on D-Day and battle across Europe through iconic locations in history’s most monumental war. Experience classic Call of Duty combat, the bonds of camaraderie, and the unforgiving nature of war against a global power throwing the world into tyranny.
Call of Duty®: WWII creates the definitive World War II next generation experience across three different game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Co-Operative. Featuring stunning visuals, the Campaign transports players to the European theater. Multiplayer marks a return to original, boots-on-the ground Call of Duty® gameplay. Authentic weapons and traditional run-and-gun action immerse you in a vast array of World War II–themed locations.
Call of Duty: WWII was first released in 2017 and developed by Sledgehammer Games and Raven Software. The title was Call of Duty’s big venture back to its roots of WWII era since the original release.
Call of Duty: WWII features a full campaign experience, multiplayer experience with new modes like War mode and Headquarters social space, and the co-op Nazi Zombies experience.
The base game is included with PS Plus, and there’s four DLC packs for Call of Duty: WWII also available as an add-on purchase with additional MP maps, War mode maps, and Nazi Zombies experiences.
Call of Duty: WWII is available for FREE with PlayStation Plus from now through Tuesday, July 6.
Call of Duty: WWII will be FREE with PlayStation Plus on PS4 in June
PlayStation has announced that a Call of Duty game will be FREE with PlayStation Plus for PlayStation 4 players in June.
The company has announced that the 2017 release of Call of Duty: WWII will be one of the PlayStation Plus free games in June.
Players on PlayStation 4 who are PS Plus subscribers will be able to download and play Call of Duty: WWII for FREE starting Tuesday, May 26 from the PlayStation 4 store on their console.
Once you download it, you can own it permanently as long as you have an active PS+ membership. The offer to download this expires July 6.
Call of Duty: WWII first released on November 2017 and was Sledgehammer Games’ last Call of Duty game release. The title debuted as one of the best selling Call of Duty games on this generation, featuring a campaign taking players back to WWII-era, multiplayer with War mode and Headquarters social place, alongside Nazi Zombies.
Call of Duty: WWII is the third free Call of Duty title for PS Plus members in history. The first was Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 in June 2018, followed by Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered in March 2019.
Black Ops Cold War Zombies: new PawnTakesPawn site emerges
The Pawn Takes Pawn site just can’t die. Activision has sent out another round of large crates to select content...
Modern Warfare & Warzone Season 6: Date, Subway, & Operators
Activision and Infinity Ward announced that Season 6 for Modern Warfare and Warzone begins on Tuesday, September 29. The company...
This Week in Modern Warfare & Warzone: 2XP & Store Bundles
Call of Duty Blog has posted the latest This Week in Call of Duty post highlighting what players can expect in Call...