A new patch update for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is now live on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. The patch is version 1.11.
The new patch has added in new prestige levels to the game, allowing players to rank up beyond Prestige 10. With today’s update, there’s now a total of 30 prestiges in the game. (20 new prestiges were added).
The patch also has enabled Custom Emblems in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
Featured Content and What’s New:
- Emblem Editor
- Master Prestige Ranks
- 20 additional Prestige Ranks
- Each new Prestige Rank grants permanent bonuses. Bonuses include:
- Extra XP from challenges (including Camo challenges)
- The ability for Classic weapons to earn De-Atomizer Strikes
- Extra starting ammo for Classic weapons
- Additional XP for using MKII weapons
- As well as new rank icons, Emblems, and Permanent Unlock Tokens
- Fix to enemy names not always appearing on-screen during Killcam
- Audio fixes for Intel Logs in Campaign
- Fixes to party indicators not appearing properly
- Audio fixes for MP and Zombies when having two profiles logged in on PS4
- Gun Perk: Readiness – now reloads faster when mag is low instead of when mag is empty
- Fix for the Weapon Level Up indicator not displaying properly mid-match
- Camo adjustments for the Hailstorm
- Fix for the Axe not appearing properly in the player’s hands when using the Synaptic’s Rushdown Trait
- Fix for the Synaptic using a different gesture instead of “Rock, Paper, Scissors” when viewing in 3rd person
- Various map fixes
- Fix for an issue where trophy systems could deflect a passed Uplink or Defender drone
- Fixed an issue where enemy scorestreak callouts would not play in FFA
- Fix for a bug where the Rigs would be facing the wrong direction in the Winner’s Circle
SOURCE: Infinity Ward (Image via @Alum_xD.)
Best FIFA 23 Career Mode strikers: Highest OVR & top wonderkids
FIFA 23's best career mode strikers will provide plenty of goals, from the most promising young players to the highest...
How to get Rorke, Seraph, & other villain Operators in Vanguard & Warzone Season 5 Reloaded
Here's how you can get your hands on Rorke, Seraph, and other villain Operators in Vanguard and Warzone Pacific Season...
Overwatch 2 Sojourn guide: Abilities & how to play
Overwatch 2 brings a new DPS hero to the roster. For those interested, here are all of Sojourn's abilities and...