Infinity Ward has released a new patch update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. It’s live now on all platforms.
The new patch is version 1.13 and is 13GB on PS4, is 18.4GB on Xbox One, 48GB on PC.
This new update includes the new Crossbow weapon, — unlocked through challenges available for all players — 5 additional loadout slots, fixes for the kill feed, fix for player collision, and more.
- Playlist Update: Added Capure the Flag and Shoot the Ship (Removes Shoot House 24/7) playlists! We also added Aniyah Palace back into rotation
- 5 additional loadout slots!
- New Weapon – Crossbow! Unlocked by using a Marksman Rifle with a Reflex Optic, get 5 kills in 25 different matches!
- In some cases, players could hit an invisible kill trigger in a bush that would cause them to die instantly while near A Flag on Port. This has been fixed.
- Fixed an out of bounds exploit on Aniyah Palace
- Temporarily removing Krovnik Farmland out of rotation while we work on a few bugs
- Fix for a bug that could lock a PC player’s FOV at 60 until they respawn while in Ground War
- The “Stand Together” calling card (3 Wins in Team Deathmatch) was being awarded even though this calling card is earned by default. This has been adjusted to the “Redemption” calling card.
- The Daily Challenge for getting “10 Claymore Kills” was awarding the “One Shot” spray which is unlocked by default. This has been adjusted to the “Soft Serve” spray.
- Fix for an issue where the playlist filter would not switch game modes, even with multiple modes selected
- Adjusted the damage threshold for “Get X Kills while Injured” challenge to make it a bit easier to obtain
- Various out-of-map exploit fixes
- Fix for a few graphical errors that could occur on Ground War maps
- Infected: Fixed a bug where the Nuke effects and audio will interrupt and overlap the final killcam if called in after death of the final survivor
- Fixes to the Recent Players list appearing incorrectly on Xbox
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to capture the Hardpoint while in the hotel on St. Petrograd
- Adjusted the obituary to remove the oldest items first
- Fixed a bug that would reset Voice Chat settings after the application was hard closed
- Fix for a bug that allowed player collision. This has been fixed
- Players can no longer cancel their recovery state when sliding, but will always incur the standard fire delay (visually the player will still respond)
- On Shipment, players are able to set Care Packages on spawn points, causing players to die instantly when spawning in on these points. This has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where the Elite Xbox One controller had a slight bounce back with the analog sticks
- Fixed a bug that could give players invincibility
- Fix for some Officer Progression emblems not displaying the correct rarity
- Fixed an issue that would lock Operator missions despite having the correct Battle Pass Tier
- Fixed a bug where using the ‘Stopping Power Rounds’ Field Upgrade with an empty C4 slot would cause the C4 detonator to appear before reloading with the Stopping Power Rounds
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to reach unintended locations while manipulating the Weapon Drop Field Upgrade
- Fixed a bug that allowed the Recon Drone to fly into geo if C4 was thrown onto it
- Fix for Stopping Power Rounds not applying the correct damage boost to headshots
- Increased protection radius
- Decreased the radius and the damage taken by trophy explosions
- Fixed a bug where the explosion damage and effects wouldn’t trigger for the third explosion
- Fixed a bug that allowed the Cruise Missile to kill players while out of bounds on Shipment
- Fixed a bug where the 1mW Laser would not appear equipped on the 1911 pistol while in the Gunsmith menu
- M4A1 Blueprint “OG” ADS position moved forward; the viewmodel or gun’s position relative to the camera or player’s eye is moved forward more, so it blocks less of the line of sight
- Changing the magazine capacity from 45 to 50 for the RAM-7 extended magazine.
- Increasing the bullet penetration of the MK2 Carbine
- Less horizontal recoil on the initial bullets of the FN Scar-17
- Changed the way stats are displayed for stocks to be more consistent with other attachments (this is for the graphs only, not the actual stats)
- Domination: Flags must be neutralized before being captured again. Settings for neutralization timing are now available in settings
- Decreased charge time on the Trophy System
- Headshot multiplier damage has been clamped; torso and headshots are now the same
- Removed lightweight boost and decreased charge time on Dead Silence
- Reworked minimap visuals (removed outside map background, removed minimap frame)
- Improved readability of the killfeed and nameplate colors
- Improved the quality of the colored arrows shown under players when using the Aerial Camera
- Data View feature has been temporarily removed
- Tweaked parts of the Battle Pass UI in order to better support higher Aspect Ratios
- Fixed an issue with the sound effects on the Support Helo
- Several fixes to prevent crashes and improve stability
SOURCE: Infinity Ward
Best CX-9 loadout for CoD: Warzone Season 6
Here are the attachments and Perks you can run with the highly-anticipated CX-9 SMG in Warzone and Modern Warfare to make its best loadout.
The CX-9 SMG finally arrived last season and is still a great option in Season 6, so here is how to make the best Warzone CX-9 loadout to dominate your enemies.
The CX-9 was released alongside the Sykov Pistol in Season 4, and in Season 6, it’s still a very viable SMG that can shred at close range.
Here are the attachments and perks to run with this SMG to make the best Warzone CX-9 loadout.
Table of Contents
- Best Warzone CX-9 loadout
- Best Warzone CX-9 loadout attachments
- Best Modern Warfare CX-9 loadout
- Best Modern Warfare CX-9 loadout attachments
- Best perks to use with CX-9 class
- Most recent CX-9 buffs and nerfs
- How to unlock the CX-9 in Warzone & Modern Warfare
- Best alternatives to the CX-9 in Warzone & Modern Warfare
Best Warzone CX-9 loadout
Best Warzone CX-9 loadout attachments
- Barrel: CX-38S
- Laser: Tac Laser
- Stock: CX-FR
- Underbarrel: Merc Foregrip
- Ammunition: 50 Round Drums
The best Warzone CX-9 loadout is excellent in those close-quarters engagements, but due to the random nature of Warzone, we’ve built it to be a little bit more versatile.
The CX-38S barrel has two significant benefits. It’s already got a Monolithic Suppressor attached, which frees up a slot, and it improves almost every aspect of the weapon. You’ll see the CX-9 has a more effective range, recoil control, and your shots will be hidden from the minimap.
- Read more: Are there bots in Warzone?
Next, we’ve added the Tac Laser and CX-FR stock to the best Warzone CX-9 loadout. Your CX-9 will now be much quicker, allowing you to snap onto enemies even if they take you by surprise.
The Merc Foregrip is always a solid choice for Modern Warfare SMGs, as it improves both recoil control and hip-fire accuracy for the best Warzone CX-9 loadout. And finally, the 50 Round Drums will allow you to down and kill multiple enemies without reloading when using the best Warzone CX-9 loadout.
Best Modern Warfare CX-9 loadout
Best Modern Warfare CX-9 loadout attachments
- Barrel: CX-38S
- Laser: Tac Laser
- Stock: CX-FA
- Ammunition: 30 Round Mags
- Perk: Sleight of Hand
This CX-9 is built almost purely for speed but with a larger magazine and longer barrel for taking out targets at medium range.
To start, we’ve opted for the CX-38S barrel, which improves almost every aspect of the CX-9. You’ll see a huge boost in damage range, bullet velocity, and even recoil control – while having your shots suppressed. The only downside is a slower ADS speed, which we’ll correct with the rest of the attachments.
Modern Warfare’s engagements usually take place in the confines of 6v6 maps, so you want a bit more speed with your weapon. To do this, we’ve opted for the Tac Laser and CX-FA stock. With these, your ADS speed, movement, and weapon stability will see a welcome improvement.
And finally, we’ve added the 30 Round Mags and Sleight of Hand Perk. The 30 Round Mag gives a solid boost to magazine size without slowing you down too much, and Sleight of Hand vastly increases your reload speed to keep you in the fight. If you want more bullets in your mag, you can always take the 50 Round Drums instead.
Best perks to use with CX-9 class
Best Warzone CX-9 Perks
- Perk 1: E.O.D
- Perk 2: Overkill then Ghost
- Perk 3: Amped
E.O.D will help you survive a barrage of explosives, keeping you in the fight at all times. Overkill will allow you to take the CX-9 alongside a long-range weapon such as the Krig 6, and then you can take Ghost from your next loadout to hide from UAVs and Heartbeat Sensors.
- Read more: Best perks to use in Call of Duty: Warzone
Finally, the Amped Perk allows you to switch between weapons quickly, so you’re never caught defenseless.
Best Modern Warfare CX-9 Perks
- Perk 1: E.O.D
- Perk 2: Ghost
- Perk 3: Battle Hardened
Again, E.O.D is vital to ensuring you don’t get taken out by a well-placed Frag Grenade or Semtex.
- Read More: Best Swiss K31 loadout for CoD: Warzone
Then, the Ghost Perk will make sure you can always remain stealthy when an enemy pops a UAV.
Last but not least, Battle-Hardened significantly reduces the effect of Stuns and Flashbangs, so you’re never rendered defenseless by Tactical Grenades.
Most recent CX-9 buffs and nerfs
The best Warzone CX-9 loadout was on the receiving end of a bug and nerf in the August 5 update for the Call of Duty battle royale, which caught plenty of players by surprise, considering the weapon had only been in the game for a short time before Raven Software rolled out an update for it.
- Read More: Best Warzone guns weapon tier list
You can find all of the changes the August 5 update made to this SMG below:
- Increased mid damage range from 20 to 21
- Increased Headshot Multiplier from 1.4 to 1.45
How to unlock the CX-9 in Warzone & Modern Warfare
The CX-9 is a Modern Warfare weapon, so you won’t be able to unlock or use it in Black Ops Cold War. Luckily, it has an easily unlock requirement: Get 2 Longshot Kills while using an SMG in 5 different matches.
Because this is Modern Warfare, you don’t need to finish the match either. You can get two longshot kills with an SMG, back out, and repeat until you’ve unlocked the weapon.
Best alternatives to the CX-9 in Warzone & Modern Warfare
- Read More: Best Bullfrog loadout in CoD: Warzone
If you’re looking for more great weapons, then you can check out some of this season’s best Warzone loadouts below:
Image Credits: Activision / Raven Software
CoD 2022 reportedly titled ‘Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II’
New rumors appear to have revealed the name of Call of Duty 2022, which is expected to be a sequel to Modern Warfare 2019.
A new rumor claims to reveal the name of the 2022 Call of Duty title, which is set to be a sequel to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019.
The new rumor, from leaker Tom Henderson, states that the name of the 2022 Call of Duty game will be ‘Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II.’
This information lines up with what CharlieIntel has also heard about the 2022 Call of Duty game, although we’d caution that Activision can change the name at any point leading to the reveal.
The 2022 Call of Duty title from Infinity Ward is set to be a sequel to Modern Warfare 2019 and feature a story that focuses on the Colombian drug cartels.
The game is currently codenamed Project Cortez, according to leaked NVIDIA files.
Infinity Ward’s last title, Modern Warfare 2019, has gone on to become the most successful Call of Duty game of all time. It was the title that also introduced the free to play Warzone experience.
Infinity Ward recently announced the opening of a new studio in Austin, Texas to compliment their California, Poland, and Mexico offices.
Official information on the Call of Duty 2022 title is very sparse and not official announcement is to be expected until late Summer 2022.
The next Call of Duty game is set to be Call of Duty: Vanguard from Sledgehammer Games, releasing on Friday, November 5. Vanguard includes a WWII-based campaign, multiplayer, and Zombies experience.
RAAL LMG returns to Warzone & Modern Warfare in October 8 update
The RAAL LMG was mistakenly removed from Warzone and Modern Warfare, but Raven Software has now returned it to the Gunsmith.
Warzone and Modern Warfare fans were left baffled after the RAAL LMG was removed in the Season 6 update. But Raven Software added it back on October 8, confirming it was a mistake.
It was months ago that the RAAL LMG briefly appeared in Warzone as loot and was quickly removed soon after. Then after much waiting, players finally got their hands on the RAAL in Warzone and Modern Warfare, but it was then secretly removed in the Season 6 update.
Players were obviously left baffled as to why it would be removed. But, Raven Software released an update on October 8 that made changes to Iron Trials and also added the RAAL LMG back to the game, confirming it was a mistake.
Whilst Warzone guru JGOD doesn’t believe the RAAL LMG is a meta weapon that all players should be using, he still thinks it’s a viable gun. Which is even more of a reason why players were so shocked to see it disappear without warning.
The removal was made very public knowledge thanks to a Tweet from ModernWarzone, and it took some players off-guard.
But, RAAL fans can relax, as the LMG has been added back to Warzone in the October 8 update. At the end of the patch notes, Raven Software said “Oops,” and confirmed that “the RAAL MG (MW) is back.”
It didn’t quite disappear for everyone, as it seemed that if you had the RAAL MG in a loadout, then you could still use it, but couldn’t alter the attachments on it.
Image Credit: Activision / Raven Software
Warzone October 21 playlist update is now live after delay
The Call of Duty: Warzone playlist update for October 21 is now live in the battle royale game after it...
Warzone October 22 update patch notes: Ghosts of Verdansk changes, Iron Trials duos back, more
Raven Software has officially released the Warzone October 22 update patch notes, and we have all of the details covered...
FIFA 22 Road to the Knockouts: Team 2, FUT upgrades & prices
FIFA 22 Road to the Knockouts is the latest promotion to hit Ultimate Team, and we've got all the details...