A new patch update for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, version 1.13, is now live on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Featured Content and What’s New:
- Double XP Tokens available in the Quartermaster (use a 2XP token to double the XP of your previous match)
- The KBS-Longbow and TF-141 inflict different amounts of damage, which is inconsistent when comparing the weapon damage stats for both weapons. This has been fixed
- Fix for kills made with an energy weapon and fusion mag were not tracking for the Extended Mags prestige challenge
- Fixed an issue with tacking kills for the Blood Anvil “Ace” Mission
- Fix for the ‘Time Played’ column in the Combat Record barracks not displaying the unit of time
- Carpet Bomb challenge previously only tracked kills done by Scorchers. Progress may now also be obtained by using: Trinity Rockets, Bombardment, Warden, T.H.O.R, and AP-3X
- Fix for the countdown timer not appearing while in control of the RC-8 in Cranked
- Various map fixes
- Adjustments to Active Camo visibility: Active Camo will now be slightly more visible, mainly while in motion
- Fix for an issue where players entering an Infected match as a Synaptic so they don’t look like regular infected
- Fix for yellow loading icon appearing in Search and Destroy while CODCasting
- When firing from the hip with the VPR, the reticle would not appear red when close to an enemy. This has been fixed
- Shockwave Updates:
- Increased non-lethal damage
- Slightly increased non-lethal radius of Shockwaves performed from low and moderate heights
- Slightly increased lethal radius of Shockwaves performed from moderate heights
- Greatly increased lethal radius of Shockwaves performed from great heights
- Slide adjustments: Slightly reduced maximum initial slide velocity
- Adjusted Search and Destroys spawns on Retaliation when defending. Defender spawns were moved forward to facilitate faster times to the bomb sites
SOURCE: Infinity Ward
Warzone 2 and Modern Warfare 2 players reveal the crossover they want the most
Warzone 2 and Modern Warfare 2 fans have revealed which major crossover they want to see the most when both...
Warzone expert proves buffed Dragunov is finally worth using ahead of Warzone 2
Thanks to Season 5 Reloaded buffs a Warzone Sniper has gone from one of the worst in the game to...
How to complete Fortnite’s Bytes’ Dark Bargains Week Quests
We'll go over everything that you need to know about how to complete the Bytes’ Dark Bargains Quests in Fortnite...