A new patch update, version 1.15, for Call of Duty: WWII is now live on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. The update is 5GB across platforms.
This update also increased the Pay Roll for Master Prestige players, giving 300 every four hours.
- Attack of the Undead Community Event is live!
- New Community Challenge is now live! Get 3 BILLION Zombie Kills! (Blog with more info coming soon. Kills in both Nazi Zombies and MP count towards community total)
- Zombies HQ is live
- Infected mode is live! (Hordepoint and Relic of the Undead coming soon)
- Call of Duty Endowment ‘Fear Not’ Pack now live in US and UK
- New Community Event MP map: Gröesten Haus (live for Infected mode, Hordepoint and Relic of the Undead coming soon)
- 7 new weapons (Blunderbuss, Nambu Type 2, Lever Action, PTRS 41, M1919, Fire Axe, Claymore)
- New Supply Drop content
- Master Prestige players now receive 300 AC log in bonus (more rewards are still in the works)
- New item type: Face Camos (located in the Customize Division menu)
- Ranked Play Season 4 is now live!
- Fixed issue where players were losing tokens after Prestiging
- Fixed rare issue where players would crash after disconnecting their controller while accepting a party invite
- Fixed rare issue where third card in supply drops would not flip over
- Fixed issue where Paintjobs were disappearing and turning black
- Fixed issue where players lost functionality and received error message during the After Action Report
- Fixed issue where error message prevented players from accessing Local Play
- Fixed issue where players receive error message when selecting attachment slots for the Type 38
- Fixed rare issue with splitscreen crashes on Gustav Cannon
- Fixed functionality loss issue when players attempt to collect AC from the Mail Vendor
- Fixed functionality loss issue when players are pulled into a lobby while viewing Emblems
- Fixed issue where players in Emblem Editor are joined by their party leader and then are booted with no saved progress on their Emblem
- Fixed splitscreen issues in S&D
- Fixed issue where splitscreen players lost functionality when simultaneously pressing Back and Select
- Fixed issue where green star notification and AC were not appearing after opening supply drops until the Call of Duty: WWII app was restarted
- Fixed issue on Egypt where Glide Bomb was not reaching the far corners of the map
- Fixed map exploit on Dunkirk
- Fixed issue on Operation Husky where players were unable to earn certain Scorestreaks during the dogfighting sequence
- Fixed issue in Gun Game where players would not progress to the next weapon after gaining a kill with a mounted LMG
- Fixed issue where some players’ Paintjobs were appearing on other players’ weapons in the Firing Range
- Fixed rare issue where players were unable to navigate menus after sitting in Firing Range for extended period of time
- Fixed functionality loss issue when pressing Options after loading into HQ
- Fixed issue where players lose functionality after leaving the Theater
- Fixed issue where players go into Firing Range with incorrect loadout
- Fixed UI issue with opening supply drops after being pulled into the 1v1 pit
- Fixed UI issues with the Dynamo variant in Multiplayer
- Various UI and art fixes and improvements (menu navigation, select functionality, text prompts, typos, weapon display, Paintjob display and controls, Reticle display, floating Lens Sights inspect animations, clipping issues, Daily Order descriptions, Find Match menu, Soldier menu, incorrect error messages, supply drop cards, Firing Range, 1v1 pit, green star notification issues)
- Fixed various issues with Orders not appearing to track properly
- Added expiration message in the Orders menu for non-Community Event Contracts
- Fixed issue where VO announcer audio was missing for Scorestreaks
- Fixed issues with missing audio for various weapon actions and motions
- Fixed fire rate issues experienced when player has Combat Shotgun equipped with Incendiary Shells and Rapid Fire
DIVISIONS/BASIC TRAINING/ATTACHMENTS TUNING
Airborne: Buffed “Sprint faster over time”
- Old: 4% faster and increase to 10%
- New: 7% faster and increase to 10%
- Explanation: The Energetic Basic Training is a flat 7% faster, so this change puts Airborne back on the map as the movement Division.
Saboteur Basic Training: Nerfed effectiveness of Satchel and S-Mine when using Saboteur Basic Training
- Old: 0.0 sec fuse for Satchel and 0.1 sec delay for S-Mine detonation
- New: 0.5 sec fuse for Satchel and 0.2 sec delay for S-Mine detonation
- Explanation: We’ve heard your feedback about Saboteur and so we added a small delay before Satchel and S-Mines detonate to reduce strength. We’ve adjusted how Saboteur interacts with the Flanker Basic Training so that it no longer cancels it out and has its own detonation time.
Rifle Grenade Attachment: Buffed explosive min and max damage
- Old: 25 min damage and 120 max damage
- New: 35 min damage and 125 max damage
- Explanation: The Rifle Grenade was relatively weak and wasn’t as useful as we intended it to be, so this buff should make it a more viable option.
Launched Basic Training: Buffed by increasing launcher damage when using Launched Basic Training
- New: Launchers now deal 30% more damage with Launched Basic Training than before
- Explanation: When we rolled out our Divisions Overhaul in April, we nerfed the strength of launchers to ensure that they wouldn’t dominate the play space and would rather be used primarily to take out Scorestreaks. This change makes this Basic Training and the use of launches a better option for a wider variety of playstyles.
Bayonet Charge/Attachment: Added a sprint speed increase while charging
- New: +4% sprint speed
- Explanation: With the addition of unlimited sprint for all, the Bayonet Charge lost its movement advantage, so we added a speed increase while charging that makes it more viable for closing space between you and an enemy.
Tactical Knife Attachment: Buffed by adding a melee speed increase when you have Tactical Knife Attachment equipped
- New: 15% quicker than standard melee speed
- Explanation: Now that Tactical Knife fills an Attachment slot, there is less of a reason to use it over a melee weapon. This small buff makes it more usable.
Shifty Basic Training: Buffed by increasing number of additional Pistol Attachments
- Old: 1 additional pistol attachment
- New: 2 additional pistol attachments
- Explanation: Shifty Basic Training is currently on the low-end of Basic Training usage. This change should make using pistols more viable outside of the Infantry Division.
- Fixed issue in GameBattles where Restricted Items were displaying in default loadouts
- Fixed issue where when spectating in CoDCaster mode, players with Infantry Division equipped will not appear to have a Division patch in the Division info display
- Fixed UI issues with the Dynamo variant for Nazi Zombies
- Fixed functionality and UI issues with post-match lobbies
- Fixed UI issue where notifications where not populating properly
- Fixed issue in The Shadowed Throne where ammo was not able to be replenished for the Ripsaw
- Fixed issue in The Shadowed Throne where players were able to kill to kill the human, as well as the zombie, in vignettes
- Fixed various map exploits on The Shadowed Throne
- Fixed issue where splitscreen players lost functionality when simultaneously pressing Back and Select
- Fixed issues with completing certain quests in The Shadowed Throne
- Fixed UI issue where incorrect rarities were displaying for Supply Drop item cards
Warzone devs ‘fast-tracking’ fix for weapon glitch
Infinity Ward has posted a tweet confirming the studio is fast tracking a fix for the weapon glitch occurring in Call of Duty: Warzone, especially on PC.
The glitch blows the weapon’s polygon out of proportion when rendering causing it to block the entire screen.
This issue started to happen with the Season 5 update last week and is continuing to cause issues for many PC players. Many of the largest PC creators have voiced their frustration over the issue.
In a tweet, the studio confirms they are working to get out a fix ASAP.
A release time frame for this fix is not confirmed at the time of this writing, so stay tuned for updates.
Call of Duty: WWII now available for free with PS Plus on PS4
As announced on May 25, Call of Duty: WWII is one of the free games for PlayStation Plus members on PlayStation 4 for the month of June.
Call of Duty: WWII is now available for download on the PlayStation 4 store and is listed as free as long as you have an active PlayStation Plus membership on your account. Once you download it, it is yours to keep forever, as along as you maintain an active PlayStation Plus subscription.
Visit the PlayStation Store HERE to download. Players are also receiving 1,100 Call of Duty Points by downloading Call of Duty: WWII.
Call of Duty® returns to its roots with Call of Duty®: WWII – a breathtaking experience that redefines World War II for a new gaming generation. Land in Normandy on D-Day and battle across Europe through iconic locations in history’s most monumental war. Experience classic Call of Duty combat, the bonds of camaraderie, and the unforgiving nature of war against a global power throwing the world into tyranny.
Call of Duty®: WWII creates the definitive World War II next generation experience across three different game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Co-Operative. Featuring stunning visuals, the Campaign transports players to the European theater. Multiplayer marks a return to original, boots-on-the ground Call of Duty® gameplay. Authentic weapons and traditional run-and-gun action immerse you in a vast array of World War II–themed locations.
Call of Duty: WWII was first released in 2017 and developed by Sledgehammer Games and Raven Software. The title was Call of Duty’s big venture back to its roots of WWII era since the original release.
Call of Duty: WWII features a full campaign experience, multiplayer experience with new modes like War mode and Headquarters social space, and the co-op Nazi Zombies experience.
The base game is included with PS Plus, and there’s four DLC packs for Call of Duty: WWII also available as an add-on purchase with additional MP maps, War mode maps, and Nazi Zombies experiences.
Call of Duty: WWII is available for FREE with PlayStation Plus from now through Tuesday, July 6.
Call of Duty: WWII will be FREE with PlayStation Plus on PS4 in June
PlayStation has announced that a Call of Duty game will be FREE with PlayStation Plus for PlayStation 4 players in June.
The company has announced that the 2017 release of Call of Duty: WWII will be one of the PlayStation Plus free games in June.
Players on PlayStation 4 who are PS Plus subscribers will be able to download and play Call of Duty: WWII for FREE starting Tuesday, May 26 from the PlayStation 4 store on their console.
Once you download it, you can own it permanently as long as you have an active PS+ membership. The offer to download this expires July 6.
Call of Duty: WWII first released on November 2017 and was Sledgehammer Games’ last Call of Duty game release. The title debuted as one of the best selling Call of Duty games on this generation, featuring a campaign taking players back to WWII-era, multiplayer with War mode and Headquarters social place, alongside Nazi Zombies.
Call of Duty: WWII is the third free Call of Duty title for PS Plus members in history. The first was Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 in June 2018, followed by Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered in March 2019.
Pre-load Modern Warfare & Warzone Season 6 update on PS4
PlayStation is allowing users to pre-load Modern Warfare and Warzone Season 6 patch update ahead of its upcoming launch. The...
Modern Warfare & Warzone Sept 25 Update: Double XP
Infinity Ward has released the latest playlist update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone. This...
New Black Ops Cold War Zombies teasers found
Zombies fans, strap in… The PawnTakesPawn site continues to provide some exciting updates as we work towards the reveal of...