Infinity Ward has released a new patch update update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare on February 25 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. It is version 1.15 and is 7GB on PS4, 11GB on Xbox One, and 10GB on PC.
A brand new Gunfight map, Bazaar, is now available for free for everyone in the game and has been added to the Gunfight rotation for players to checkout. This is the second Gunfight map in Season 2 after Rust.
There’s also a selection of new store bundles available in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare this week as Season 2 continues, including the debut of Mace Operator.
- New Gunfight map, Bazaar!
- Added Shoot House to an existing playlist with Shipment and Rust 24/7 (“Dirty Old House Boat”)
- 3v3 Snipers on Rust!
- Giant Infection!
- “Boots on the Ground War” (Realism rules. No tanks.)
- Fix for a bug where friends who are online in Social Tab were not always appearing at the top of the list
- Various map exploit fixes
- Fix for some players seeing an incorrect Career Level
- More fixes to Regiment tags
- Fix for some players encountering an issue where their mouse stopped working after the last title update
- Fixed a bug in 3v3 Gunfight that allowed players to shoot through the center structure on King while using the AX-50
- Fixed an error that could occur when Hardline was earned in Specialist
- Quality of life backend fixes to help the Regiments and Social menus run smoother
- Fix for a spawn exploit on Vacant
- Fix for White Phosphorous killing all players instantly when in Realism modes
- Fix for the score at the end of “Fire in the Hole” not tallying up properly
- Fixed a bug for the “Kills with Enemy Weapon” Karma challenge not tracking properly
- Fixed Daily Challenges that require you to get an X number of kills with an enemy weapon
- Fix for an objective when completing Golem’s Operator Mission that requested 5 Kills with lethal equipment but was tracking with killstreaks.
- “Alliance” Objective 6: Complete any 4 Co-Op Operations has been fixed
- “Alliance” Objective 2: Requires 50 Juggernaut kills with Otter as your Coalition Operator. This has been fixed
- Fixed a bug where weapons stopped showing level progress 1 level before their max rank, giving the appearance that they are no longer gaining XP
- Striker 45: Fixing range and ADS speed to match the description of the 300mm Poly Barrel
- Model 680: Slight range increase
- Model 680 XRK 30.0 Sport: range increase
- Slight Range decrease and ADS increase to the following:
- Model 680 – XRK 18.0” Liberator
- R9-0 Force TAC Sentry
- Origin 12 Forge TAC Precision
- Under Barrel Shotguns: increased pellet count, reduced rate of fire, increased shell count to 8, tuned autoswap after ammo is complete, range increase
- Crossbow: Increased reload speed
- Fixed a bug where the Akimbo Snakeshot .357s did not register damage for both guns when fired on the same frame
- Reduced recoil to the SA87 12.4 Factory Barrel
- Increased close and mid-range damage for the AK 5.45x39mm round mags
Classic Special Operations:
- Fix for a graphical bug that could occur on mission “Disinform” while on Xbox
Special Operations: Survival
- Piccadilly: Fix for a bug where helicopters could clip through buildings
- Adjusted Cluster Strike damage towards enemy helicopters
- Fix for a bug where destroying the enemy helicopter/pilot was not awarding money as intended
- Operation Crosswind: Fix for a bug that could prevent players from using the Cruise Missile while having the Thermite Launcher equipped
- Operation Crosswind: Fixed an issue where the Juggernauts outside the airport might not pursue players after breaking stealth
- Operation Crosswind: Fixed a bug where a player would have infinite ammo and standard weapons if jumping out of the plane with the Juggernaut suit
Call of Duty League:
- When CDL Rules are enabled, the Restrictions warning icon will be displayed next to the buttons that contain CDL banned items, even if they are in sub menus. This should make it easier for players to know what parts of their loadouts need to be replaced in order to follow CDL Rules.
- Domination: Round timer set to 5 minutes (previously 6)
- Search and Destroy: Round timer set to 1 minute 30 seconds (from 2 minutes)
- Restricted Thermite, Throwing Knives, and Killstreaks to CDL playlist
- Reintroduced the Data View feature, allowing KBM Codcasters to view player information by pressing the keybind assigned in the Options menu.
- Several fixes to prevent crashes and improve stability
SOURCE: Infinity Ward
Possible PS5 version of Modern Warfare found
Call of Duty fans love Modern Warfare more than most other titles in the franchise. It seems we might be getting a next-gen remaster soon.
Call of Duty fans love Modern Warfare more than most other titles in the franchise. Thus the idea of a PS5 remaster of the title is exciting, and it seems we might be getting that sooner than we think.
Modern Warfare is arguably the most popular title in the entire Call Of Duty franchise. For many fans, it’s what got them into the series so whenever there’s a new development announced about it, the hype is enormous.
Infinity Ward Lead Multiplayer VFX Artist Reed Shingledecker recently confirmed new Modern Warfare content soon. The recent release of Black Ops: Cold War made it seem like that would be the main thing Activision would be focusing on for a while, so this is definitely came as a big surprise.
There is mass speculation about what he was referring to and one reddit user has created hype for a potential PS5 version of Modern Warfare. Here’s everything we know about this possible leak.
Next-Gen Modern Warfare on PS5 Leak
Reddit user asjonesy99 made a post in r/GamingLeaksAndRumours which strongly hints at a next-gen version of the title coming soon. The drop-down menu displayed the PS4 version when purchasing the game, but what caught fans’ eyes was the option for a PS5 version.
When the player tried to pick this option, it became locked. This could be some sort of glitch or something that’s currently in development.
It’s hard to tell whether or not this is a legitimate hint at an upcoming PS5 version of Modern Warfare. It’s entirely likely that this could just be a simple error with the disc and this whole leak amounts to practically nothing.
Modern Warfare has become a huge staple for FPS fans so the excitement that this leak caused is completely understandable. The possibility of a next-gen Modern Warfare for a whole new group of young players is nice to think about.
Keep in mind that this is still a rumor and we’ll keep checking for updates on this. That said, we hope to see a PS5 remaster of this title soon. Even if we don’t, we now know that there definitely is more Modern Warfare content on its way and that’s exciting on its own.
Best Kilo 141 loadouts to use in Warzone & Modern Warfare
The Kilo 141 is the META weapon in Warzone Season 6, so here’s the best attachments to maximize its potential in Warzone and Modern Warfare.
The Kilo 141 is the undisputed best Assault Rifle in Season 6 of Warzone, so here’s the best loadout to dominate Verdansk.
The Kilo 141 is favored for its incredible accuracy and damage potential at range. It’s in almost every competitive Warzone player’s kit, and was used by streamer Aydan to break the Solo vs Squads world-record with 60 kills.
Whether taking out snipers from far away or pushing enemies at medium-range, the Kilo 141 will excel. It’s the first Assault Rifle to unlock, which makes it accessible to any player picking up Warzone and Modern Warfare.
Here is the META loadout for the Kilo 141 in the battle royale, and the best setup for MW’s multiplayer.
- Monolothic Suppressor
- Singuard Arms 19.8″ Prowler Barrel
- VLK 3.0x Optic
- Commando Foregrip
- 60 Round Mags
This is the META Kilo 141 build which maximizes its range and accuracy in Warzone. The majority of competitive players and streamers use this setup simply because it’s the best.
The Monolithic Suppressor increases the weapon’s effective damage range and keeps you hidden from the mini-map. The benefit of this attachment means you can take out multiple enemies from medium-range before they even know where you are.
The Singuard Arms 19.8″ Prowler barrel further increases the Kilo’s effective distance, allowing it to deal a lot of damage in almost any situation. Combined with the VLK 3.0x Optic, you’ll have no trouble taking out snipers and extremely far-off targets.
The VLK optic provides the clearest view of enemies. This unobtrusive sight gives a decent amount of magnification and there’s even a hidden reduction to recoil when using this attachment, so your Kilo will be even more accurate.
The Commando Foregrip almost removes all recoil on the Kilo. Pulling down on your thumbstick or mouse to control the recoil will keep the weapon completely still. Hitting headshots and downing far away targets won’t be a problem.
It’s also worth putting on a 60 Round Magazine. Enemies in Warzone will usually have armor, and when facing a squad you want to get as many shots downrange as possible without having to reload. Also, with the prevalence of self-revive, it’s worth finishing off downed enemies before they can revive themselves.
Modern Warfare multiplayer
- G.I Mini Reflex
- FSS Close Quarters Stock
- Commando Foregrip
- 50 Round Mags
- Rubberized Grip Tape
The Kilo 141 is also well-suited for range in Modern Warfare’s multiplayer. Hang back and play as a dominant AR to clear and defend objectives and you’ll find this Kilo extremely effective.
The iron sights on the Kilo are quite obtrusive so it’s worth using a red dot sight. The G.I Mini Reflex is our personal favorite, but experiment and find the one that works best for you.
With multiplayer being faster paced than Warzone, the FFS Close Quarters Stock is a valuable attachment. This allows you to ADS quicker so you can quickly snap onto enemies in close quarters engagements.
- Read more: Modern Warfare’s Season 6 has been extended
The Commando Foregrip and Rubberized Grip Tape give you great control over the weapon. While using the Kilo 141’s range, accuracy is vital to beating out the other weapons on the map.
50 Round Mags will reduce the need to reload without slowing down the weapon as much as the 60 Round Mags. Being able to kill several enemies and still continuing to fire will allow you to stay on objectives longer, giving your team the upper hand.
Try out these Kilo 141 builds yourself and dominate Verdansk and Modern Warfare’s multiplayer.
How to easily kill Juggernauts in Warzone & Modern Warfare
The juggernaut can be a tough opponent to defeat in Warzone and Modern Warfare, so follow these tips to give you the upper hand.
Juggernauts can be tricky to take down in Warzone and Modern Warfare, so here are some tips to make sure you come out on top.
Juggernauts are players who have equipped a heavy suit of armor that takes considerable damage to kill. They also carry a mini-gun, which makes them deadly up close.
Although the Juggernaut is now harder to acquire in Warzone, it’s very easy for a Juggernaut to end your game if you’re not fully prepared.
In Warzone streamer Aydan’s world-record Solo vs. Squads run, his last opponent was a player in a Juggernaut suit. This article will analyze how Aydan managed to beat the Juggernaut and give some more tips to help in all situations.
Aydan vs the Juggernaut
After beating the Solo vs Squads world-record, Aydan only had one more opponent left to win the game with 60 kills. This last opponent was a Juggernaut.
The good news is that you can see the Juggernaut on the mini-map at all times. If you pull up your map and mark it, you can also follow its location on the screen. Aydan used this information to get the upper hand.
To start the fight, Aydan kept his distance and never gave it a clear shot on him. The final circle was in the hangars in front of the airfield, so he took advantage of its slow movement by leading it around the back of the hangar, then relocating to a new spot.
After getting distance from the Juggernaut, he set himself up on a ‘head glitch.’ A head glitch is where you stand behind an object, and you can see everything in front of you, but the enemy can only see the top of your head. With the Juggernaut’s inaccurate mini-gun, Aydan gave himself the clear advantage in this situation and managed to deal a lot of damage without taking any in return.
The final circle pulled away from Aydan, leading him into the open airfield. The Juggernaut, fearing his skill, took cover in the hangar, allowing him to relocate to a set of rocks on the way. From behind these rocks, Aydan used the head glitch advantage and kept peaking from random parts of the rock to keep the enemy guessing. By aiming for the head and landing jump shots, he finally beat the Juggernaut.
Although Aydan is one of the world’s best Warzone players, you can deploy his strategies to beat a Juggernaut.
To summarize Aydan’s tactics:
- Mark the Juggernaut on the map
- Keep your distance
- Get on a head glitch
- Aim for the head
These extra strategies can also be deployed in Modern Warfare’s multiplayer if someone calls in the Juggernaut as a Killstreak.
Use FMJ rounds
This strategy comes courtesy of YouTuber TheXclusiveAce. FMJ rounds deal “about 50% more damage” to the Juggernaut than standard rounds.
It might be worth keeping a weapon with the FMJ Perk equipped in your loadout section. When the final loadout drop comes down, if there’s a Juggernaut marked on the map, it’s worth taking this weapon.
Reddit user -Arhaeil- shared that placing a Cluster Strike or an Airstrike on top of it will take a Juggernaut out. Combine a Killstreak with a well-thrown Stun Grenade, and the already slow Juggernaut won’t be able to escape in time. You can also distract it with a Riot Shield to make the fight even easier.
Although a Juggernaut can be a tough beast to kill, deploying these strategies will give you more of a fighting chance.
Aydan explains how BOCW’s Ghost can stop Warzone campers
Aydan feels that the Ghost perk in Warzone should be tinkered with to turn it into the ultimate anti-camper tool.
How to watch the C.O.D.E Bowl Tournament featuring streamers & military
Everything you need to know about the upcoming C.O.D.E Bowl tournament, which will raise funds for unemployed veterans.
Black Ops Cold War dev hints at Flak Jacket fix
After repeated complaints about how overpowered it is, a Black Ops Cold War dev has hinted that a Flak Jacket...