As announced by Sledgehammer, a new patch update for Call of Duty: WWII is now live on PS4, with other platforms to follow.
The update is version 1.22 and is around 8GB.
The update brings the new Halloween Scream event, alongside other updates:
- Halloween Scream Community Event
- Halloween Scream Community Challenge
- NEW Weapons: SDK 9mm, NZ-41, EMP44, Sledgehammer, Crossbow
- NEW Content: Uniforms, Weapon Charms, Weapon Camos, Calling Cards, etc.
- NEW Halloween Scream-themed HQ
- Returning Modes: Relic of the Undead, Hordepoint
- Nazi Zombies Master Prestige Rewards (Weapon Charm, Weapon Camo, and Uniform)
- Nazi Zombies Survival Maps Unlocked for all DLC Pack 3 owners
- Fixed issue where players were kicked to Find Match menu when redeeming an Order or Contract
- Fixed various issues with players crashing on XB1
- Fixed issue where players received error message and were kicked to Division menu when trying to select a Face Camo
- Fixed out of map exploits on Egypt
- Fixed issue in Kill Confirmed where player’s tags were floating in mid-air and unobtainable
- Fixed issue where Flak Gun event was not occurring regularly on XB1
- Various UI and art fixes and improvements (overlapping art elements, screen functionality, missing icons, clan tags and kill counters, animations, text overlap, weapon art, character art, text, Orders and Contracts icons/text, reload animations, ammo capacity, weapons menus, environment geo)
- Fixed various issues/exploits with Commando Division parachuting behavior causing players floating in the air
- Various UI and art fixes and improvements (Bleeding Out bar, icons, text, overlapping art, weapon inspects, subtitles, Zombie models, hammer VFX, God King animations, God King’s Citadel lighting)
- Fixed exploit with duplicate weapons
- Fixed issue where Rideau was not showing up in Supplies Menu
- Fixed issue where players could be taken to the Lost in Blood room when trying to do the Dark Passenger easter egg and instantly fail the easter egg
- Fixed issue where Raven Claw easter egg Pistol would not count towards the Quickdraw Contract
- Fixed issue where Bomber zombies were exploding when stunned or traversing
- Fixed inconsistencies with De Lisle upgrade
- Fixed exploits related to the Orb of Lu’Roth
- Fixed blood level issue in Blood Drains
- Fixed weapon slot issue with ‘The Vintage’ MG42 Weapon Variant
- Fixed lighting issue with Sword of Barbarossa
- Fixed issue where players crash during God King fight after long period of time
God King Adjustments
- Adjusted God King’s weak spot
- Improved VFX and audio messaging/signaling during fight
- Adjusted frequency of attack dialogue
- Increased boss aggression
- Increased boss difficulty
- NEW: Additional boss phase for co-op parties
- Decreased boss health
- Limited potential damage to boss during “downed” state
- Increased number of additional zombies in fight
- Adjusted “Protection of San’ket” to now create a persistent shield that absorbs all projectiles and recovers players’ Geistschild within its boundaries
- Increased Raven Weapon damage dealt to God King
- Adjusted the Orb of Lu’Roth cooldown to instantly reset if teleport fails
- Increased melee damage of the Roar of San’ket
Warzone devs ‘fast-tracking’ fix for weapon glitch
Infinity Ward has posted a tweet confirming the studio is fast tracking a fix for the weapon glitch occurring in Call of Duty: Warzone, especially on PC.
The glitch blows the weapon’s polygon out of proportion when rendering causing it to block the entire screen.
This issue started to happen with the Season 5 update last week and is continuing to cause issues for many PC players. Many of the largest PC creators have voiced their frustration over the issue.
In a tweet, the studio confirms they are working to get out a fix ASAP.
A release time frame for this fix is not confirmed at the time of this writing, so stay tuned for updates.
Call of Duty: WWII now available for free with PS Plus on PS4
As announced on May 25, Call of Duty: WWII is one of the free games for PlayStation Plus members on PlayStation 4 for the month of June.
Call of Duty: WWII is now available for download on the PlayStation 4 store and is listed as free as long as you have an active PlayStation Plus membership on your account. Once you download it, it is yours to keep forever, as along as you maintain an active PlayStation Plus subscription.
Visit the PlayStation Store HERE to download. Players are also receiving 1,100 Call of Duty Points by downloading Call of Duty: WWII.
Call of Duty® returns to its roots with Call of Duty®: WWII – a breathtaking experience that redefines World War II for a new gaming generation. Land in Normandy on D-Day and battle across Europe through iconic locations in history’s most monumental war. Experience classic Call of Duty combat, the bonds of camaraderie, and the unforgiving nature of war against a global power throwing the world into tyranny.
Call of Duty®: WWII creates the definitive World War II next generation experience across three different game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Co-Operative. Featuring stunning visuals, the Campaign transports players to the European theater. Multiplayer marks a return to original, boots-on-the ground Call of Duty® gameplay. Authentic weapons and traditional run-and-gun action immerse you in a vast array of World War II–themed locations.
Call of Duty: WWII was first released in 2017 and developed by Sledgehammer Games and Raven Software. The title was Call of Duty’s big venture back to its roots of WWII era since the original release.
Call of Duty: WWII features a full campaign experience, multiplayer experience with new modes like War mode and Headquarters social space, and the co-op Nazi Zombies experience.
The base game is included with PS Plus, and there’s four DLC packs for Call of Duty: WWII also available as an add-on purchase with additional MP maps, War mode maps, and Nazi Zombies experiences.
Call of Duty: WWII is available for FREE with PlayStation Plus from now through Tuesday, July 6.
Call of Duty: WWII will be FREE with PlayStation Plus on PS4 in June
PlayStation has announced that a Call of Duty game will be FREE with PlayStation Plus for PlayStation 4 players in June.
The company has announced that the 2017 release of Call of Duty: WWII will be one of the PlayStation Plus free games in June.
Players on PlayStation 4 who are PS Plus subscribers will be able to download and play Call of Duty: WWII for FREE starting Tuesday, May 26 from the PlayStation 4 store on their console.
Once you download it, you can own it permanently as long as you have an active PS+ membership. The offer to download this expires July 6.
Call of Duty: WWII first released on November 2017 and was Sledgehammer Games’ last Call of Duty game release. The title debuted as one of the best selling Call of Duty games on this generation, featuring a campaign taking players back to WWII-era, multiplayer with War mode and Headquarters social place, alongside Nazi Zombies.
Call of Duty: WWII is the third free Call of Duty title for PS Plus members in history. The first was Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 in June 2018, followed by Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered in March 2019.
Modern Warfare & Warzone Oct 23 Update: Playlists & Bug Fixes
Infinity Ward has released a new playlist update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone. This...
PlayStation exclusive Black Ops Cold War Zombies mode revealed
Sony PlayStation has announced the PlayStation exclusive content for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War. The exclusive PlayStation content...
Call of Duty: Mobile surpasses 300 million downloads
Activision Blizzard has revealed that Call of Duty: Mobile has reached a new milestone. In a tweet celebrating one year...