A new patch update for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, version 1.23, is now live on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- General Stability Improvements.
- Added measures to address exploitative 3rd party peripherals.
Zombies (PS4 only):
- Fixed an issue where incorrect voice over lines were playing in various levels
- Fixed an issue where all players would hear the Galil firing audio regardless of their distance from the shooter
- Fixed an issue that would cause the “fire sale” audio to play too loud
- The Thundergun will now grant players XP
- Fixed an issue with time attacks not working properly
- Fixed a crash that occurred while using the “Eye Candy” GobbleGum
- Fixed a bug that occurred while using the “Idle Eyes” GobbleGum before a host migration
- Fixed various collision and pathing issues.
- Fixed various Elemental Staff bugs.
- Fixed Panzersoldat pathing issues and bugs.
- Optimized streamer performance in the map.
Kino Der Toten
- Fixed an issue where players were being targeted by zombies immediately after teleporting.
- Fixed an issue where players would experience a black screen while teleporting.
- Fixed an issue where players would lose their primary weapon after picking up the cymbal monkey.
- Fixed an issue where wall buys could lose functionality.
Shi No Numa
- Fixed an issue where Flogger kills were not counting towards daily trap challenges.
- Fixed a bug that would cause a “connection interrupted” error when deploying the QED.
- Fixed a host migration crash.
- Fixed a “Widow’s Wine” exploit.
- Fixed various Gersh device bugs.
- Addressed collision exploits.
FIFA 23 custom tactics guide: Best formations & player instructions
Here's a guide to the best FIFA 23 custom tactics and formations to implement so you can dominate Ultimate Team.
Overwatch 2: New Heroes, changes to PVP, platforms, modes, maps, more
Overwatch 2 has finally arrived, and we have details on the PVE modes, new Heroes, and changes to PVP. Here's...
JGOD reveals best meta loadouts for Warzone Season 5 Reloaded
Warzone stats expert and trendsetter JGOD has revealed his picks for the best meta loadouts in Season 5 Reloaded.