UPDATE: Under Local Play in Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, a user has found two new weapons inside the game that players can restrict in competitive rules. Treyarch has not officially announced any new weapons, so it is not clear if or when they will go live in game. Images via @MkHaTeM_K.
There’s a new patch update for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, version 1.28. This new patch is live on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
The patch is 2.149GB on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Not mentioned in the patch notes, shown below, is that a new section has been added under the Leaderboards for “Prop Hunt.” This mode has not been in Black Ops 3 before. Image source.
- General stability updates.
- Fixed an issue where some downloadable Multiplayer and Zombies maps were not playable offline.
Xbox One X:
- Xbox One X users will no longer trigger the pre-match countdown timer if they load into a match early.
- Redwood Snow
- Fixed miscellaneous collision issues and exploitable locations.
- Fixed an issue where the end of game victory banner might display the wrong color.
- The Whimsical GobbleGums Projectile Vomiting and Newtonian Negation will now be available to owners of the a la carte Gorod Krovi and Revelations maps, respectively.
SOURCE: Activision Support