A new patch update for Call of Duty: WWII, version 1.13, is now live on PS4 and Xbox One; PC update to go live April 17.
This new patch brings the big, previously announced Divisions overhaul update, alongside other bug fixes and more.
- Call of Duty: WWII DLC Pack 2: The War Machine now live on PS4 with 3 new maps (Egypt, Dunkirk, V2), War Mode: Operation Husky, and Nazi Zombies: The Shadowed Throne
- Divisions Overhaul Changes (listed below)
- New Themed HQ
- Emblem Gallery – Recent and Trending tabs
- Pushed out Phase 1 of “Memory Error” fix
- Fixed crash and functionality loss issues in Public Match menu
- Fixed issue where map voting would occasionally show two of the same options
- Fixed issue where Afterlife and Return to Sender medals were being incorrectly awarded
- Fixed issue where splitscreen players were kicked after receiving their login bonuses
- Fixed splitscreen issues on Shipment 1944
- Fixed splitscreen issue in Prop Hunt where Player 2 does not have functionality
- Fixed performance issues with scrolling rapidly in menus
- Fixed issue where players were kicked from a lobby when accessing Special Helmets
- Fixed loading screen issues for War Mode on Operation Intercept
- Fixed issue with War Mode on Operation Neptune where trying to start a Custom Match resulted in an error message and crash
- Various UI fixes and improvements (menus, base weapon text, HUD, icons, subtitles, error messages, splitscreen, Division slots, description text, overlay alignment, AAR, Combat Record, timers, clan tags, Emblem Gallery, Firing Range, inspecting weapons, default Uniforms, Prop Hunt)
- Fixed issue where “Leave Match” and “Quit to Desktop” buttons in MP were not functioning properly
- Fixed audio issues in the HQ Theater
- Various weapon art and animation improvements
- Fixed issue where STG-44’s appeared with 2 iron sights
- Fixed issue where players had problems respawning in a match while using the Battle Watch II variant of the M1941
- Fixed issue where players were not able to shoot Care Packages out of the sky by shooting the parachute
SCORESTREAK COSTS FOR ESPORTS CWL ONLY (Scorestreaks not listed remain Restricted):
- 700 Glide Bomb
- 750 Mortar Strike
- 800 Flak Guns
- 825 Artillery Barrage
- 850 Fighter Strike
- 950 Flame Thrower
- 1050 Fire Bombing Run
- 1400 Carpet Bombing
- 1700 Plane gunner
- Various UI fixes and improvements for CoDCaster (menus, functionality)
- Fixed crashing issues for CoDCaster matches
- Fixed functionality issues with the social tab
- Pushed out Phase 1 of “Memory Error” fix
- Various UI fixes and improvements (menus, incorrect error messages, subtitles, weapon names, description text, clan tags)
- Fixed various map exploits on The Darkest Shore
- Fixed issue where “Leave Match” and “Quit to Desktop” buttons in Zombies were not functioning properly
- Fixed issue where splitscreen players were freezing after certain easter egg steps on The Darkest Shore
MP DIVISION CHANGES:
Here’s the new level ranking unlocks for each Division in Call of Duty: WWII:
- Additional Primary Attachment
- Second Pistol Attachment & swap weapons faster
- While aiming down sights, have less idle sway
- Move faster while aiming
- Fire guns while sprinting & diving
- Reload while sprinting
- Climb over obstacles faster & no damage from falling
- Sprint faster over time
- Take significantly less explosive & fire damage
- Immune to Shell Shock and Tactical Equipment
- Increased bullet penetration through surfaces
- Greatly reduced flinch when shot
- Invisible to enemy Recon Aircraft & controlled streaks
- Killed enemy death locations hidden
- No name or reticle change when enemies aim at you
- Silent movement
- Double Lethal + Tactical & enhanced equipment use
- Munitions replenish from killed enemies & over time
- Improved Tacticals & Easier to destroy War buildables
- Equipment damage paints enemies on mini-map
- Mini-map indicator & scrambler of close hostiles
- Enemy movements are easier to hear
- Kills & assists grant Intel Ping of nearby enemies
- Easier to spot targets & increased mini-map coverage
Here is all of the brand new Division Changes, including Unlimited Sprint for all Players, a 4th Perk option, and more:
Loadout Selection Changes:
- LMG Bipod and Sniper Sharpshooter are automatically available when using an LMG or Sniper
- Remaining Division Skills (weapon class attachments) are selectable in CAC (and no longer given by division)
- Each Division has a 4th perk and their levels have been adjusted & rebalanced
- All players have unlimited sprint & sprint speed is slightly slower
- 3 Primary Attachments for all loadouts
- One piece of both Lethal & Tactical equipment for all loadouts
- Launchers can be equipped for all loadouts
- The Rifle Grenade is an available attachment for all rifles
- The Suppressor is an available attachment for all pistols
- The Pistol Suppressor has a 15% range reduction vs. the SMG Suppressor’s 30% range reduction
- The following Basic Trainings are cut & no longer selectable: Primed & Bang
- Prestige tokens spent on these are refunded & associated challenges are auto-completed
- The following Basic Trainings are newly added: Blitzkrieg & Clandestine
- Blitzkrieg: “Streaks are earned by Kills (instead of Score). Bonus: Streaks are improved & select a 4th Streak.”
- Clandestine: “Slain enemies drop Intel Packs that reveal nearby hostiles. Bonus: Intel ping at the start of each life.”
- Moved “Second pistol attachment & swap weapons faster” to Infantry to align with its marksmanship focus
- Filled gap in Resistance with “Enemy movements are easier to hear” to align with its counter-intelligence focus
Weapon/Mechanic Tuning Changes:
- Global sprint speed reduced (to account for Unlimited Sprint)
- 1.3x instead of previously 1.4x
- Reduced Launcher effectiveness against players
- Panzerschreck nerfed damage & projectile speed
- Bazooka buffed radius, buffed projectile speed & nerfed damage
- Bazooka should more reliably give hitmarkers than before & increased projectile speed should make it better than Panzer against streaks.
- Frag & Sticky grenade max damage nerfed
- ~10% max damage reduction to account for all players having both Lethal & Tactical and address existing complaints of grenade spam
- Shellshock & Earthquake effects from Lethal Equipment significantly reduced
- Reduced effect radius and duration to address existing complaints and account for all players having both Lethal & Tactical
- Tactical Equipment strength adjusted
- All tacticals without Expeditionary III got a small nerf
- Smoke lasts 10 seconds (previously: 14 seconds; Expeditionary III: 14 seconds)
- Signal Flare lasts 3.5 seconds (previously: 5 seconds; Expeditionary III: 5.5 seconds)
- Stun effects last between 1.75-3.5 seconds (previously: 2-4 seconds; Expeditionary III: 2.5-4.25 seconds)
- Tabun Gas deals 1 dmg every 1 second 5 times (previously: 10 dmg every 1 second 5 times; Expeditionary III: 5 dmg every 0.625 seconds 8 times)
- The following Basic Trainings have had their benefits changed:
- Energetic: Adds “Increased sprint speed”. Removes “Sprint again sooner”
- Forage: Adds “Resupply bullets over time”. Adds “Extra magazines”. “Removes “Swap weapons faster”.
- Ordnance: Adds “Killed enemies drop Streak packs that fill your meter”. Removes “Re-roll your own care packages”.
- Launched: Adds “Additional launcher ammunition”. Removes “Only way to take a Launcher”.
- Concussed: Adds “Take two pieces of Lethal & Tactical equipment”. Removes “presetting what the equipment is”.
- Instincts: Adds “Immune to Shell Shock and Tactical Equipment”. Esports-only change to remove “warning when targeted off-screen” benefit (with the intention for this BT to be unbanned by MLG and used in competitive to counter Tacticals).
- Incendiary Shells attachment buffed
- Gives Additional Shells (7 for Combat Shotgun; 8 for all other shotguns)
- Range reduction of Shells buffed to -10% from -15%
- Sped up loading of shells for Combat Shotgun
- M30 Rifle Bullet ammo buffed
- Gives Additional Bullets (8 bullets instead of previous 6)
- LMG Bipod Buffed
- Increased fire rate while mounted (+9% which is equal to Rapid Fire attachment for LMGs [which stacks])
- Firing while mounted initially draws ammo from reserve then once exhausted draws from current clip (removing the need to reload).
- Sniper Sharpshooter Duration Buffed
- Hold breath increased to 10 seconds from 4 seconds. Promotes using snipers the “proper” way rather than quickscoping.
- Buffed “Take Significantly less fire & explosive damage” from Armored
- 80% reduction from fire & explosive damage (previously was 65% reduction)
- “Reduced idle sway” from Infantry III & Scoped now affects snipers
- 30% reduction for Snipers; vs. all other weapon classes’ 65% reduction
- This does stack with Ballistic Calibration attachment
- Buffed “Move faster while aiming” from Infantry IV & Scoped
- Maintained separation between weapon classes (Sniper < LMG < Rifle < SMG < Pistol / Shotgun)
- LMGs mostly got their ADS firing speed buffed since that was previously very slow even with Infantry IV
- Snipers got a smaller buff than other weapon classes since it isn’t beneficial to move too fast
- Pistols & Shotguns already equaled non-ads speed with Infantry IV so they were not adjusted
Classic Call of Duty maps recreated as awesome LEGO sets
Everyone has their favorite Call of Duty map and these eight classic maps have been fully recreated with LEGO bricks in stunning detail.
The Call of Duty series has been responsible for some of the most iconic maps in gaming history over the years. Now, some of the most beloved have been reimagined in LEGO.
With the release of Call of Duty: Vanguard, the 18th main CoD entry, edging ever closer, now is as good a time as any to celebrate the series’ history. The sheer number of classic maps has gone a long way to CoD as popular as it is today.
With that in mind, the folks over at Diamond Lobby have recreated some of the most recognizable Call of Duty maps as real LEGO sets. See for yourself below.
If you’re wondering how it was done, Diamond Lobby used a computer program containing every LEGO brick to design and create each map.
Then a 3D designer was drafted in to help make the creations a reality. While it is possible to make these sets yourself, it can vary between $1,340 and $4,726 to track down every brick needed.
You can see all eight of the classic CoD maps, as well the first game they featured in, right here:
Nuketown – Black Ops
Arguably one of the most iconic maps in the entire series, this staple has been updated and revamped for every entry in the Black Ops series.
Rust – Modern Warfare 2
Rust is possibly best known as where the dramatic finale of Modern Warfare 2’s campaign took place. Or where disputes were settled in a 1v1.
Castle – World at War
Castle is one of the best WWII-themed maps in the series to date. That explains why it’s coming back in CoD: Vanguard later this year.
Terminal – Modern Warfare 2
Another MW2 classic, going for a nuke by camping on the plane will bring back plenty of memories for long-time fans.
Slums – Black Ops II
This may not have been the favorite among the average players, but anyone who follows competitive CoD will know that Slums is one of the best.
Crash – Modern Warfare (2007)
The sign of any great map is when it comes back again and again. Crash has featured in four separate titles, securing its place as an all-time great.
Firing Range – Black Ops
Yet another close-quarters map showing up in many different games, Firing Range, along with Nuketown and Launch, were the standouts from the first entry in the Black Ops sub-series.
Raid – Black Ops II
The newest map on this, but by no means the worst. Raid made its way into Blacks Ops Cold War thanks to its popularity back in 2012.
Those were eight classic Call of Duty maps amazingly recreated as LEGO sets.
For more of the latest CoD news, check out the teaser for Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Season 6.
Image Credits: Diamond Lobby / Activision
All Black Ops 4 Prestige emblems & how to get them
Here’s every Black Ops 4 Prestige emblem across multiplayer, Zombies, and Blackout – and how to unlock them to show off your accomplishments.
Black Ops 4 was the last Call of Duty title to feature a traditional Prestige system, so here are all the emblems and how to get them.
In every Call of Duty game since the original CoD 4: Modern Warfare, players have been able to flex their skill and time put in my Prestiging.
This resets your rank back to level 1, giving you a new grind and rewards to show for it. One of these rewards is a cool-looking new emblem to show everyone in the lobby that you’re a serious competitor.
2018’s Black Ops 4 was the last Call of Duty to feature the classic Prestige system, so we’re taking a look at how to Prestige and every emblem in BO4.
How to Prestige in Black Ops 4
To Prestige in Black Ops 4, you need to hit the max level in the game. Once you’ve done that, you can Prestige and start unlocking new items as you continue to do so. And once you’ve Prestiged 10 times, you can hit Prestige Master and get another unique emblem.
The max level in Black Ops 4 is 55 in multiplayer and Zombies and 80 in Blackout, so you need to hit this level 10 times to be Prestige Master.
Here’s a simple guide to Prestiging in Black Ops 4:
- Play Black Ops 4 multiplayer, Zombies, or Blackout until you reach max level
- Press the ‘menu’ button and you’ll see a prompt saying, “Prestige mode available”
- Follow the prompt to the Progress & Unlocks screen
- Press ‘Enter Prestige Mode’ in the top right corner of the screen
You’ll have now Prestiged, so keep doing this until you hit Prestige Master!
All Black Ops 4 multiplayer Prestige emblems
There were 10 Prestige levels in Black Ops 4’s multiplayer, with a unique emblem available for players who reached Prestige Master.
Here’s every Black Ops 4 multiplayer Prestige emblem in order.
All Black Ops 4 Zombies Prestige emblems
Black Ops 4 offers separate Prestige emblems for the Zombies grinders. Again, there are 10 Prestige levels to climb through, and a special Prestige Master emblem for those who went above and beyond.
Here are Black Ops 4’s Zombies Prestige emblems.
Black Ops 4 Blackout Prestige emblems
As part of Operation Grand Heist, Call of Duty 4’s battle royale, Blackout, got its own Prestige system. This acts the same as multiplayer and Zombies, with those hitting level 80 being able to Prestige.
Here are all of Black Ops 4’s Blackout Prestige emblems.
And those are all of the Prestige emblems in Black Ops 4! For more on this Call of Duty title, check out how many people play it in 2021.
Image Credit:Treyarch / u/Swiiifto via Reddit
How many people play Black Ops 4? 2021 player count
Ever wondered how many people are currently playing Black Ops 4? We look at the 2018 Call of Duty title’s 2021 player count.
If you’re looking at picking up Black Ops 4, it’s worth knowing how many people are playing the game. We’re taking a look at how many are still playing 2018’s Call of Duty title in 2021.
Black Ops 4 was the last Call of Duty title to release before Modern Warfare and Black Ops Cold War shook up the formula. It featured the first-ever CoD battle royale, Blackout, which paved the way for Warzone’s incredible success.
The game became free as part of PlayStation Plus in July, but with no joint progression system, there’s less of a reason to go back to it. However, many still prefer the game’s mechanics and maps, so it still has a player base.
Here’s how many people are still playing Black Ops 4 in 2021.
What is Black Ops 4’s player count in 2021?
Unfortunately, there’s no precise way to tell how many people are playing Black Ops 4 in 2021. However, we’ve done some digging around various player count tracking websites to come up with a rough estimate.
According to PlayStation tracking website PS-Timetracker, Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 was played by 2,510 of their users in August 2021. Of course, the number is likely much higher because you must sign up to have your stats tracked, and it only takes PlayStation players into account.
Another website, PlayerCounter, says that, at the time of writing, there are roughly 12,000 people playing Call of Duty games released before Modern Warfare (2019). Unfortunately, Black Ops 4 has been included with the other previous CoD games, so there is no precise data.
From this info, we estimate that there is likely somewhere between 5,000-10,000 players playing Black Ops 4 in September 2021.
Black Ops 4 player count comparison
Activision revealed in May that Call of Duty: Warzone has had over 100 million players log in to the battle royale title. According to PlayerCounter, there are 2 million players playing Modern Warfare right now, but this likely takes Warzone into account too.
According to Steam Charts, Black Ops III has 1,300 active users and the rest of the Call of Duty titles on Steam, such as WWII and Advanced Warfare, have player counts only in the hundreds. However, incorporating consoles likely makes the player counts higher.
Image Credit: Activision
How to get CoD: Mobile Prime Gaming rewards
CoD: Mobile players can now secure some exciting items through Prime gaming, and we have what you need to know...
Best AK-74u loadout for CoD: Warzone Season 5
The AK-74u is an extremely strong SMG in Warzone Season 5, so here are the attachments and perks needed to...
Warzone team gets world’s fastest win on Rebirth Island in hilarious fashion
Rebirth Island allows for teams to secure very fast Warzone wins, but one team recently took it to the next...