A new patch update (version 1.08) for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is now live on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The patch is around a 2GB update. Size may wary by platform.
Mission Team Ranks:
- Each Mission Team now goes up to Rank 100! Once you hit that level 50 rank, you’ll go on to chase after a Commander rank until you reach Mission Team Commander Rank 100!
- New ranks better rewards, so Commander Ranks will reward you MKII versions of Mission Team-only Prototype weapons once achieved. You can also craft more! Commander Ranks reward salvage every level you rank up as long as that level isn’t giving you a MKII Prototype reward.
- Leaderboards – Before 1/31
- Combat Record – Late February
- Emblem Editor – Late February
Featured Content and What’s New:
- 2XP and 2X Weapon XP in MP and Zombies until February 3rd (all platforms)
- Hyper Team Deathmatch until February 3rd: Payload charge rates are bumped to 7x their normal speed (all platforms)
- Call of Duty World League Personalization Pack
- Barracks now include a section for Medals
- Added ability for both splitscreen players to change their own Missions in the lobby before a match starts
- Safeguard against jitter mod exploits
- Defender: Fix for exploit that could occur if a player using Rewind spawns on a newly spawned Defender drone, allowing the player to carry their gun as they carry the drone
- Adjusted Taunt menu to wrap to the bottom of the list
- During the final killcam, the team emblem shown was the emblem of the user who died rather than the player who got the kill. This has been fixed.
- Hardcore Search and Destroy: Fix for “Friendly Fire is not Tolerated” displaying after every round for the remainder of the game
- Added ability to equip Calling Card and emblem after acquiring them from a Supply Drop
- Camo challenges involving Direct Impact kills with the Howitzer were not tracking. This has been fixed.
- Various updates to weapon camos
- Fix for players SPM not being calculated correctly in some instances
- Camo adjustment for the MK2 R3k not covering the right side of the weapon
- Allow players to skip Mission Team videos even if it’s their first time seeing them
- Fix for the KBS Harbinger reload animation playing twice while holding down both triggers
- Fixed an issue where the Jammer Grenade was not damaging scorestreaks correctly
- Fixed an error a player would receive when attempting to edit a class with the OSA
- Fix for an issue where players with akimbo weapons were immune to the Steel Dragon
- Fix for team colors not appearing the proper shade
- Added CWL specific game mode icons
- Fix for Cold Blooded not affecting Thermal Scope for Casters (Xbox)
- Adjusted the position of the gamemode icon so the Uplink image does not stretch
- Removing the required number of players for CWL matches
- Allow for multiple casters in the same lobby
SOURCE: Infinity Ward