A new playlist update for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare went live earlier today on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
The PC playlist update is coming February 14.
Featured Content and What’s New:
- Demolition Game Mode: February 3rd-10th
- Double Key Weekend: February 3rd-6th
- Added Hardcore Sabotage Moshpit in DLC tab
- Added Sabotage TDM in DLC tab
- Kept a Sabotage Moshpit playlist in DLC tab
- Fix for an issue where switching from one trait to another during round based modes, the new trait would not work
- Fix for players being able to reach an out of bounds area of the map on Dominion
- Fix for the trait icon appearing incorrectly during a killcam if the player selected a new trait midlife
- Reduced kill requirement from 3 to 2 for a single shot of the Gravity Vortex for the Rig body unlock challenge
- Tracking Payload streak kills will continue to count kills after the user has died or the weapon has been put away. This fixes an issue where players were unable to have the second shot from the Gravity Vortex count towards their streak kill progress
- Phase Shift cooldown has increased from 60s to 90s
- Rewind cooldown has increased from 60s to 90s
- Overdrive cooldown has increased from 70s to 90s
- Gravity Vortex cooldown has reduced from 310s to 290s
- Reactive Armor health was reduced from 133HP to 114HP
- Reactive Armor duration has been reduced from 9s to 7s
- Active Camo duration has been reduced from 10s to 7s
- Pulsar cooldown increased from 120s to 150s
- Pulsar marked time has been reduced from 6s to 5s
- Hailstorm: Decreased fire time between bursts. Slight increase in damage range
- DMC-8: Slightly increased damage and damage range
- DCM-8 – Masochist: Lifelink Perk Updated – Large mag size. Taking damage fully regenerates mag.
- Banshee – Siren: Shockwave Perk Updated – Improved damage while sliding. Damage causes hearing loss
- EBR-800 – Osiris: Hunter Killer Perk Updated – No sniper glint. Enemies at low health are highlighted
- Kendall 44 – Cartel: Secondary perk changed to Stability
- DMR-1 – Spectacle: Reflex Perk – Built in custom Reflex Sight now has Tracking Chip and improved ADS time for all scopes
- Rack-9 – Smoothbore: 1 shot kill zone at mid-range now includes lower torso and upper arms
- Kendall 44 – Advantage: Secondary perk changed to Steady
- Mauler – Mammoth: Slower Aim Down Sights and reduced movement speed
- MacTav -45: Slight increase to recoil when firing ADS
- M1: Slightly decreased return speed when firing ADS
- Howitzer Direct Impact kills have been fixed
Zombies in Spaceland/Rave in the Redwoods:
- Fix for Spaceland camos appearing instead of Rave camos when a player upgraded weapons using a PAP power-up drop
- Fixed issues with Wall Power and Super Minute Man
- Fix for the “Purify” Fortune Card not properly displaying it’s in-game effects “On activation, players and teammates are healed and cause an explosion that deals damage to nearby zombies.”
- On occasion, players would not be able to melee or crouch after using a zip line. This has been fixed
- Fix for splitscreeen players not earning keys
- Fix for Harpoon Gun kills not counting towards the “Assembly Required” Soul Challenge
- Rank progression widget is now viewable in the Pause menu
- Slasher Saw exploit fix
- Several out-of-map exploits fixed
- Hasselhoff is now selectable
- Key earn rate has been slightly increased
- Various splitscreen HUD fixes
- Fix “Previous” and “First Person” button prompts overlapping while spectating
Estimated total number of players on PlayStation 4 for each Call of Duty title since 2013
Last week, Sony launched the PS4 My Life campaign which allows PlayStation 4 players to see some of their stats. Statistics include overall play-time, top 3 most-played games, rarest trophy, and more.
The rarest trophy statistic provides the exact number of players who earned said trophy. Using this data, Redditor /u/Kalinine has created a report on /r/CallofDuty estimating the total number of players each Call of Duty title since 2013 received on PlayStation 4.
It’s important to note that these are simply rough estimations – Activision has not confirmed these numbers.
Black Ops 4’s numbers will appear significantly low due to releasing only 2 months ago. The influx of players from Christmas also have yet to arrive.
In order of highest player count to lowest…
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III – 54.7M
- Call of Duty: WWII – 25.5M
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare – 21.3M
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – 18.4M
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – 13.2M
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered – 10.6M
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 – 9.8M
Black Ops III’s player count is incredibly high, likely to it being available for free to all PlayStation Plus members from June 12th to July 11th, 2018.
While this is a rough idea of total player counts, there’s still many variables which contribute to its inaccuracy.
- It’s assumed that the numbers are global, however this cannot be confirmed.
- It’s not known whether these numbers are players who launched the titles or simply had them installed.
- According to Redditors, the numbers span only from November 20th to December 4th, 2018.
- The author of the report did not include Trophies with a percentage lower than 0.5% to reduce inaccuracy.
What are your thoughts on these numbers? While it may seem worrying to see Black Ops 4’s numbers low, it’s important to take into account all of the aforementioned points.
All Call of Duty titles on sale for Steam Winter and Xbox Countdown sales
The holidays are here! Steam and Xbox have launched their Winter and Countdown sales respectively. From the original Call of Duty up to Black Ops 4, plenty of Call of Duty titles are on sale on both platforms.
Steam’s Winter Sale began December 20th, 2018 and ends January 3rd, 2019 at 10AM PT. All prices are in US Dollar.
It’s important to note that Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, is available exclusively on Battle.net for PC and thus is not included.
- Call of Duty – $9.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: United Offensive – $9.79 (-51%)
- Call of Duty 2 – $9.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare – $9.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: World at War – $9.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 – $9.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops – $19.59 (-51%)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 – $19.59 (-51%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – $29.39 (-51%)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – $19.79 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Digital Hardened Edition – $33.99 (-66%)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Gold Edition – $19.79 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III – $44.99 (-25%)
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – $19.79 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered – $29.99 (-25%)
- Call of Duty: WWII – $35.99 (-40%)
Xbox One / Xbox 360
Xbox’s Countdown Sale began December 20th, 2018 and ends January 3rd, 2019. All prices are in US Dollar. Xbox Live Gold members also receive up to an additional 10% off.
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – $24.00 (-60%) / $19.79 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Digital Hardened Edition – $40.00 (-60%) / $32.99 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Digital Pro Edition – $40.00 (-60%) / $32.99 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Gold Edition – $24.00 (-60%) / $19.79 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles Edition – $35.99 (-40%) / $29.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Deluxe – $59.99 (-40%) / $49.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Digital Deluxe Edition – $59.99 (-40%) / $49.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Digital Legacy Edition – $47.99 (-40%) / $39.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Launch Edition – $24.00 (-60%) / $19.79 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered – $23.99 (-40%) / $19.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: WWII Digital Deluxe – $59.99 (-40%) / $49.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: WWII Gold Edition – $35.99 (-40%) / $29.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Black Ops Pass – $47.49 (-5%) / $42.49 (-15%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Digital Deluxe Enhanced – $123.49 (-5%) / $110.49 (-15%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Digital Deluxe – $94.99 (-5%) / $84.99 (-15%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 – $44.99 (-25%) / $38.99 (-35%)
All of the following Xbox 360 titles are Backwards Compatible on Xbox One.
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare – $16.99 (-15%) / $14.99 (-25%)
- Call of Duty: World at War – $11.99 (-40%) / $9.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 – $16.99 (-15%) / $14.99 (-25%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops – $17.99 (-40%) / $14.99 (-50%)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 – $14.99 (-15%) / $17.99 (-25%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II – $21.49 (-57%) / $16.49 (-67%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Bundle (incl. Black Ops) – $21.49 (-57%) / $16.49 (-67%)
Do you plan to pick up any of the titles while they’re on-sale?
Call of Duty Cyber Monday – Receive 40% off WWII, Zombies, Infinite Warfare, and Modern Warfare items
Cyber Monday 2018 deals have gone live on the Call of Duty Shop website until Wednesday, November 28th, 2018.
COD40CM on the Call of Duty Shop website for up to 40% off on WWII, Zombies, Infinite Warfare, and Modern Warfare items (excluding select items).
Here are some of the Items which should be eligible for the promotion, check out all of them at shop.callofduty.com.
$159.95 ($95.97 with code)
$29.95 ($17.97 with code)
$21.95 ($13.17 with code)
At the time of writing it is unknown exactly how many items are applicable to this deal, be sure to verify during checkout.
Do you plan to take advantage of these deals? Let us know your thoughts.
Pre-load Modern Warfare & Warzone Season 6 update on PS4
PlayStation is allowing users to pre-load Modern Warfare and Warzone Season 6 patch update ahead of its upcoming launch. The...
Modern Warfare & Warzone Sept 25 Update: Double XP
Infinity Ward has released the latest playlist update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone. This...
New Black Ops Cold War Zombies teasers found
Zombies fans, strap in… The PawnTakesPawn site continues to provide some exciting updates as we work towards the reveal of...