Activision has announced a new preorder bonus for Call of Duty: WWII. Alongside getting access to the beta, players, at launch, will also get a new Divisions Pack.
This pack includes five Premium Gear Sets, one for each of the five divisions in Call of Duty: WWII MP.
- Infantry Division riflemen are always in the thick of it with finely-tuned rifles and impeccable marksmanship.
- Well-equipped with incendiary rounds and tactical grenades, the Expeditionary Division’s shotguns literally pack heat.
- Airborne Division paratroopers endure extreme physical conditioning to outmaneuver opponents with their submachine guns.
- Focused on stealth and target identification, Mountain Division snipers generate constant fear in the enemy and strike when least expected.
- Armored Division soldiers are the best supplied in battle and hold down positions with their explosives and light machine guns.
Sledgehammer Games has stated that Call of Duty: WWII will feature character customization.