UPDATE: In a new post on Reddit, Condrey has provided additional preview of some of the updates coming in today’s new game mode for Call of Duty: WWII. Full patch notes to come once the update goes live. Stay tuned.
- Fixed issue where volume of some announcer VO lines in War Mode were louder than intended
- Turned down foley footstep volume, as well as other players’ footstep volume
- Friendly shellshock no longer impacts player movement. VFX and screen shake still present, but player movement and look speed reductions have been eliminated.
Michael Condrey has posted on Reddit a quick preview of what’s coming in tomorrow, January 23’s new game update for Call of Duty: WWII. The update will start The Resistance Community Event, alongside bringing many bug fixes and more.
- Console fix to the spectator bug
- Addition of the emblem gallery feature
- Tuning change to increase the speed of health regen
- The new Resistance Division
- New Resistance themed weapons, including the special weapon orders for directly earning them through match play
Prop Hunt, Demolition, Domination XL, HQ updates, and a host of other surprises are just around the corner.