Shield part locations, Silver Bullet tutorial, Pack-a-Punch activation, and more for Dead of the Night.
With every new Zombies map comes a whole array of new part locations and steps to learn. Avoid getting lost on Dead of the Night with these quick and easy guides covering everything thing you need to know!
- Chair in East Hallway.
- Left of doorway near pillar in Dining Room.
- Dining Room on shelf left of staircase.
- Top of table in Study.
- Couch in Library.
- Broken shelf in Library.
- Left of Saug wall-buy on East Balcony.
- Grand Staircase leaning on pillar.
- West Balcony near RK7 wall-buy.
After all three parts are picked up, head to the Smoking Room to craft the shield.
For a visual guide, check out this video by Yotuber ‘Glitch‘
Silver bullets increase damage to Vampires and cause other parts, such as Chaos Material, to drop from Werewolves. They also make it much easier to quickly buy ammo for your gun.
To get started you need to find three metal objects. Read below for possible locations for them to spawn.
- Dining Room table in corner.
- Dining Room red table opposite of clock.
- Left of sofa on ground in Library.
- On table with Stone in Wine Cellar.
- Wall opposite of table in Wine Cellar, right of entrance.
- On the right side of the wall closest to the table in Wine Cellar.
- Left table opposite of Sentinel Artifact in Entrance Hall.
- Left of entrance to Smoking Room from Billiards Room.
- Right of vampire drawing in Wine Cellar.
After you have all three silver pieces, melt them down at the work bench in the Wine Cellar.
Then, you must find three parts to build the gun powder.
- Behind tree near Cemetery and Mausoleum staircase.
- Statue on right-side of Cemetery near Mausoleum and Perk Machine staircase.
- Path near Mausoleum staircase, right-corner after taking a left.
- Fire Place in Billiards Room.
- Fire Place in Master Bedroom.
- Fire Place in Main Hall.
- Left of Greenhouse Laboratory entrance.
- Right of Greenhouse Laboratory entrance.
- Upper-left of Greenhouse Laboratory on table.
Once you have the melted Silver and all three parts for the Gun Powder, head to the Library to build Silver Bullets.
For a visual guide to all of this, watch this short video from Youtuber Glitch below:
Dead of the Night features one of the trickiest Pack-a-Punch activation methods in Black Ops 4. Like always, make sure you have the Sentinel Artifact activated. This can be found at the top of the Grand Staircase.
Once this is done, you’ll have to find three destructible vases around the map, melee them, then kill four zombies near it. There locations are as follows:
- Master Bedroom – Foot of bed on dresser.
- Study – Table between two chairs.
- Library – Desk right of statue.
- Wine Cellar – Small table in center of room.
- Wine Cellar – Wooden crate with candles.
- Trophy Room – Table in front of fireplace.
- Bedroom Hallway – Table in front of couch.
After the stones are charged, activate them to Gaze into the stone. An object will be revealed and you must then find the corresponding object and complete the required challenge. After completing each challenge, you will receive a Tuning Fork. Complete three challenges to receive three Tuning Forks.
Here are all the objects you can Gaze into and their corresponding challenges:
- Perk Machines can spawn in four of five locations (Mausoleum, Gardens, Forest, Grand Staircase, and Wine Cellar)
- Kill all Vampires that spawn, the last of which will drop a Tuning Fork.
- Find the corresponding painting, activate it, and follow the ghost. There are four possible paintings, and their locations are as follows:
- Scared Girl Painting(East Gallery)
- Women and Old Man (Smoking Room)
- Girl with scratch marks (Music Room)
- Sad Girl (Tea Room)
- The Clock needed for this challenge can be in one of three locations. Billiards Room, Main Hall, or Dining Room.
- After activating the clock, all you need to do is stay in the circle until the countdown is complete. Killing zombies is unnecessary.
- Activating the Doll in the Entrance Hall on a table to the left of the Danu Perk spawns a ghost which you must follow to a Grave where she reveals a Tuning Fork.
- Activate the Noose located in Wine Cellar on the back of a chair, to the right of the perk, to spawn a Ghost
- Follow the Ghost until it breaks a wall, revealing a Tuning Fork.
- Activate the Scroll located in the Study area on the left side bookshelf past the first debris you clear.
- This spawns a ghost which you follow the to a Safe hidden behind a Painting, revealing a Tuning Fork.
With all three Tuning Forks, head out the front door of the Mansion to the Forrest Terrace and place the forks in the obstructing tree. In the back of the Forest you will find Pack-a-Punch.
For a quick visual on all of this, check out this video by Glitch
Free Alistair’s Folly Wonder Weapon
This maps wonder weapon, the Alistair’s Folly, can be obtained either through the mystery box or by entering a code in the Library. Here are the code locations if you aren’t lucky enough to get it through the box.
- Cemetery – Gravestone behind tree.
- Cemetery – Pillar right of staircase to Mausoleum.
- Mausoleum – Top of crypt on right-side.
- Mausoleum – Base of lion grave.
- Greenhouse Terrace – Outside of gate on left pillar.
- Gardens – Inside gazebo left of doorway.
- Gardens – Outside of gate right of Perk Machine.
- Gardens – Left of bench outside of gate left of Perk Machine.
- Forest Terrace – Wall left of Bowie Knife wall-buy.
- Forest Terrace – Outside of left gate on left.
- Forest Terrace – Outside of right gate in middle.
- Forest Terrace – Right of window right of GKS wall-buy.
- Master Bedroom – Right of fire place.
- East Gallery – Above table between two chairs.
- Wine Cellar – Bottom of wooden barrel outside barrier.
- Dining Room – Above painting behind bar.
Once all dials are set to the correct symbol, make sure to hold square to enter the code above the dials themselves.
For a better look at where exactly these symbols can be found, check out Glitch’s video below:
Chaos Theory Upgrade
The Chaos Theory is an upgraded variant of Alistair’s Folly which features a charge-shot with a area-of-effect damage.
- Obtain the Werewolf Chaos Material by killing a Werewolf using Silver Bullets.
- Navigate to the Greenhouse Laboratory, activate the machinery to Craft the Prima Materia. Obtain the Prima Materia on the left side of the machinery.
- Obtain Alistair’s Folly and the Ballistic Shield. Locate the bookshelf to the back-left of Alistair’s Folly in the Library, melee using the Ballistic Shield to reveal a hidden room. Obtain the blue part from the podium.
- Navigate to the Buildable Table in the Greenhouse Laboratory, craft and obtain the Chaos Theory.
Once again, here is Glitch’s quick and easy video guide on this upgrade:
Alistair’s Annihilator Upgrade
Alistair’s Annihilator is an upgraded variant of Alistair’s Folly which features a scope and a charge-shot with a shrinking effect.
- Kill vampires with the Chaos Theory to fill the bile jar.
- Go to Mausoleum and interact with the red coffin and kill the Vampire that jumps out, he will drop a part.
- In the Mausoleum shoot the lamps that are a bit orange and kill the bat that flies out of the final one, he will drop a part.
- Go to the forest. Dirt piles are spread around the forest. Charge shoot zombies with the green Chaos Theory shot near those dirt piles. The zombies will dig up the piles and one of them contains the final part.
- Navigate to the Greenhouse Laboratory, activate the machinery to Craft the Prima Materia. Obtain the Prima Materia on the left side of the machinery.
- Navigate to the Buildable Table in the Greenhouse Laboratory, craft and obtain the Alistair’s Annihilator.
- Find 6 candles around the map and knife them. If done correctly, the candle should stop burning. Locations:
- East Hallway
- Music Room
- East Gallery
- Master Bedroom
- Wine Cellar
- Make your way to the forest. There is a tombstone to the right of Pack-a-Punch. Interact with the tombstone and you will enter a timed bloodrush state. Each player in the lobby can get this once per round, multiple Bloodrush states are needed to escort the ghost lady. Now you need to search around the map for a ghost lady (one possible location is Dining Room behind the table; another possible spawn location is the Music Room). She will make her way to the Mausoleum.
- Now you need to collect four pieces of jewelry (a watch, a necklace, an ear ring, and a finger ring). These pieces will be dropped from blue zombies that the ghost lady summons. This step is still a bit tricky as it is taking a lot of time before an item is being dropped.
- After you found the parts, four squares will be on the ground. Interact with these squares and it should turn blue. There will also be a white circle on the ground after completing this step.
- Now kill zombies near/on the squares (the ghost lady will talk to you if you do this correctly). When you kill enough zombies a sound will be played.
- Make your way to the Cemetery and you will be able to enter a hidden room using the staircase. You will find the Savage Impaler on the bottom of the staircase.
More guides will be added to this post as they are found, so make sure to bookmark this page for the latest on Dead of the Night!
Is Black Ops 2 being remastered? Rumors & leaks
Fans have been wondering for sometime if CoD: Black Ops 2 is going to be remastered, and we’ll answer that today.
Several Call of Duty games have received the remaster treatment in recent years, and it’s left fans wondering if the mega-popular Black Ops 2 will get one. Here are all the latest rumors and leaks regarding a Black Ops 2 remaster.
The popularity of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 simply cannot be understated with the game being considered the greatest of all time by many. But fast-forward to 2021, and players want to know if this beloved entry in the CoD franchise will be remastered.
The premise of Call of Duty remasters was kickstarted by the 2016 Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Remastered title. Since then, we’ve also had the Modern Warfare 2 campaign be remastered, and there are rumors of Modern Warfare 3 being remastered, despite Activision saying it isn’t.
Is Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 being remastered?
From what we understand, no, not at this time. There is absolutely nothing to suggest that any form of Black Ops remaster is in the works.
Naturally, people would think that Treyarch’s Black Ops may receive the same love that the Modern Warfare franchise has gotten, but alas it doesn’t seem to be the case.
Why isn’t Black Ops 2 being remastered?
We believe there could be two strong reasons for Black Ops 2 not being remastered, one being that it would oversaturate the CoD market, and also that we’ve already seen a few of its maps recently.
One of the problems 2016’s Infinite Warfare suffered from is that it released with the full Call of Duty 4 remaster, and consequently, the player base was divided between the two games.
Furthermore, Black Ops Cold War featured no less than seven Black Ops 2 map remasters throughout its multiple seasons, and they feel too fresh in the memory to warrant a remaster of the multiplayer.
We could see a remaster of the Black Ops campaigns, following the successful rerelease of the Modern Warfare 2 campaign.
Activision may have some surprises and remasters up their sleeves, but for the time being, we can only speculate and ask you to keep checking in to see if anything becomes official.
Also, check out everything we know about Call of Duty: Vanguard.
Image Credit: Activision / Treyarch
Infinity Ward announces new Austin office as studio gears up for CoD 2022
The original Call of Duty developer, Infinity Ward, is expanding its operations via a new office in Austin, Texas for CoD 2022.
One of the three developers behind the Call of Duty franchise is getting a new office. Infinity Ward is expanding its operations via a new office in Austin, Texas, in preparation for CoD 2022.
Infinity Ward is the developer behind the original Call of Duty game. Activision founded Infinity Ward in 2002, with the first Call of Duty title being released in 2003. This birthed one of the most iconic video game franchises to date.
Infinity Ward would go on to develop Call of Duty 2 in 2005 before alternating developers. Now, Infinity Ward is known for developing the Modern Warfare titles, which are released roughly every three years.
With Infinity Ward releasing the last Modern Warfare title in 2019, the developer is gearing up for another release in 2022. We don’t know what CoD 2022 will be just yet, but we do know that Infinity Ward is expanding its operations with a new office.
Infinity Ward Austin Texas office
Today, Infinity Ward announced via Twitter that it would be opening a new office in Austin, Texas. This would be the fourth development hub for the company, with the other three being located in Los Angeles, Poland, and Mexico.
- Read More: Warzone Season 6 will be the end of Verdansk
This also means that Infinity Ward is hiring. According to Infinity Ward, the Austin office is currently hiring for all positions, and you can find all of the available jobs posted on the Infinity Ward website.
Call of Duty: Vanguard releases in less than a month. It’s taking players back to WWII, where Infinity Ward is expected to bring the franchise back to modern times, with CoD 2022 speculated to be a sequel to Modern Warfare 2019.
That being said, we have no official idea what to expect from Infinity Ward going into 2022, but with the significant success of Modern Warfare 2019, it will no doubt be a Call of Duty game plenty of players will love.
Regardless, Infinity Ward is planning something big, and the new office proves just that. So, if Vanguard isn’t your cup of tea, CoD 2022 is just a year away.
Image Credits: Infinity Ward / Activision
Biggest AAA video games coming in 2022: PS5, Xbox Series X, Switch, PC, Stadia & Steam
2022 could be a huge year for video games and here’s all the biggest titles coming to PlayStation, Xbox, Switch, and more – with dates.
2022 is shaping up to be a massive year for video games. Between franchises such as God of War, Gran Turismo, Horizon, Pokemon, and Harry Potter, the PS5, Xbox Series X, Switch, PC, and Stadia have some mammoth titles to host. Here’s an extensive look into the biggest games and potential release dates too.
The beginning of 2022 will signal over a year since the PS5, and Xbox Series X took video games to the ninth generation of consoles. Developers have had plenty of time to chew the fat and harness the power of the consoles to create immense AAA experiences.
There’s also plenty of mileage left for the Nintendo Switch, and of course, PC, Stadia, and Steam are always on the march.
PS5, Xbox, Switch, PC, Steam & Stadia video games in 2022
Some genuinely iconic franchises and household names are expected to launch video games in 2022, so here’s a look at the top AAA video games coming in 2022.
God of War: Ragnarok release date: 2022
Players got a juicy look at the next epic adventure in Santa Monica’s God of War franchise during the 2021 PlayStation Experience. Kratos and Atreus are set to battle with Freya, possibly Thor, and their own demons.
God of War Ragnarok looks like it’s expanded upon the reboot to incorporate more NPCs, more spectacular gameplay, and a gripping narrative that will test the bond between father and son.
Horizon Forbidden West release date: February 18, 2022
Aloy is one of the standout protagonists in gaming during modern times, and her post-apocalyptic adventures are set to continue in Horizon Forbidden West.
She seeks to uncover even more truth and learn about the state of the world she resides in, all the while battling even more dangerous robotic creatures and nature itself.
Elden Ring release date: January 21, 2022
One of the first games to arrive in 2022, Elden Ring is the next sinister and challenging game to come from the sadistic bunch at FromSoftware.
Their track record at producing brutal yet satisfying RPGs will be tested in the form of Elden Ring, their newest ‘Souls’ game. Unlike previous FromSoftware games, there seems to be a much deeper emphasis on the story with Game of Thrones creator George R. R. Martin on board to help with the narrative.
Pokemon Legends: Arceus release date: January 28, 2022
Unlike the typical dual-releases that Pokemon specializes in, Pokemon Legends: Arceus is a standalone game that continues the growth shown in recent, mainline Pokemon titles.
Embracing the open-world nature of 2020’s Pokemon Sword and Shield, Arceus is a brand new adventure that will involve all the familiar, beloved elements of Pokemon games: obtaining them, training them, leveling them, and catching them all!
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Extraction release date: January 2022
Another spin-off, this time from the team at Ubisoft as they take a drastic turn away from the realism of simulated combat.
Instead, Rainbow Six Extraction delves into the world of the unknown, and non-human, as teams of three pull together to take down alien creatures called Archaeans. It will feature lots of the same gameplay mechanics and Operators from Siege, but with a darker, deadly twist.
Dying Light 2 release date: February 4, 2022
The long-awaited sequel to the hit 2015 survival-adventure game, Dying Light 2 promises to bring more parkour-zombie-survival action that made the first such a breakout success.
Offering more open-world exploration, the player must scavenge, forge friendships (and weapons), and deal with both friendly and hostile forces.
As with the first Dying Light, players need to make the most of the precious daylight before night strikes, as the undead gets a bit more fidgety and murderous.
Gran Turismo 7 release date: March 4, 2022
Polyphony Digital is infamous for taking their time between each Gran Turismo release to ensure every one is as polished as can be, and the PS5 looks set to make Gran Turismo 7 one of the best-looking games ever.
Like with God of War Ragnarok, the 2021 PlayStation Experience gave fans a glimpse into the high-speed action they can expect with Gran Turismo 7.
It’s learned from its predecessor’s mistakes and will launch with a complete career mode, and could be a bonafide system-seller for Sony and the PlayStation brand.
Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 release date: 2022
It wouldn’t be a stretch to say that Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 could easily be one of the most anticipated games of all time.
Breath of the Wild took the world by storm in 2017 with its rich, expressive world that deviated from the conventions of traditional Zelda games. Many millions of copies sold later, and fans everywhere are desperate for the next chapter for Link in this gorgeous, sprawling version of Hyrule.
Call of Duty 2022 release date: 2022
It wouldn’t be a year of video games without a major Call of Duty release, and we expect 2022 to be no different.
Given that there’s already a buzz about Call of Duty 2023, we would say it’s safe to assume that another Call of Duty game will release in 2022.
With Vanguard being set in World War 2, rumors are rife that the 2022 Call of Duty will be a Modern Warfare sequel.
Gotham Knights release date: 2022
A Gotham City without the caped crusader is a strange thought, but that’s the threat that faces it as Bruce Wayne is dead.
In Batman’s place, his former proteges need to step up and protect Gotham, batting away any threats of crime perpetrated by some of its most evil supervillains. Featuring co-operative mode, players can take control of these plucky heroes and hopefully do Batman proud.
Hogwarts Legacy release date: 2022
There have been many Harry Potter movie tie-in games, but there still hasn’t been an authentic RPG experience that lets you become your own wizard – until now.
Hogwarts Legacy will let fans worldwide finally live out their dream of attending Hogwarts, and the game allows players to select their House, the classes they do, and customize their character, all the while fighting monsters and completing quests.
That completes our guide to the biggest and most anticipated video games that are due to arrive in 2022.
For all the latest news and guides on these games and more, stay with us at Charlie INTEL!
Image Credit: Avalanche Software, WB Games Montreal, Nintendo, Polyphony Digital, Techland, Game Freak, FromSoftware, Guerrilla Games, Santa Monica Studios, Ubisoft
Warzone Iron Trials ’84 mode: Return date, new ruleset, rewards
The fan-favorite Iron Trials '84 mode is very popular in Warzone, so here's all of the latest information you need...
Warzone October 15 update patch notes: Iron Trials ’84 Trios, new Tac Sprint settings, more
Raven Software has rolled out the Warzone October 15 update patch notes, and they include Iron Trials Trios and a...
How to get The Batman Who Laughs skin in Fortnite Season 8
In another DC crossover, The Batman Who Laughs skin arrives in Fortnite Season 8, so here's how to get the...