In this post, we are recapping all of the different information that Sledgehammer Games revealed about Call of Duty: WWII during their Reddit AMA on r/WWII.
- Supply Drops confirmed, plan is for weapon variants/gear to all be cosmetic. No info about how DLC weapons will work.
- Ranked Play and Game Battles are “important” to their feature set. More esports info coming later this summer
- SHG will be at Comic-Con. Details on what they will be showing will be announced later.
- Zombies info is ‘coming sooner than you may think.’
- No Nintendo Switch version.
- The team at SHG is very dedicated to MLG/esports.
- There’s no Clan Wars support in WWII
- With War, HQ, and all of MP, “this is the largest amount of content we’ve created for MP at launch.”
- Campaign is 1 player only, not co-op.
- Scorestreak progress will reset on death. There is a basic training perk that will allow it to continue, but scorestreak will then require additional points to earn in match.
- Details on PC version are coming soon
- Game server tick rate is 60Hz
- MP maps will be featured in ‘variety of different locations.’ Specific details coming later.
- Focus is on having historical gear/uniforms for characters at launch